Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Realistically, as a black man in the Bible Belt he was probably condemned to this circumstance from the start, sex-offender status or no.

I think it's actually more likely if you don't live in the bible belt.

(incarceration rates of black males)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Three Olives posted:

I think they mean more what most people would call a spa. Go to a high end spa and the bath portion of it is just stuffed with naked old guys not having sex. I think the more traditional bath houses kind of got ruined for the gay bathhouses that we commonly know today.

I dabble a tiny bit in historic preservation and I still get thrown when they mention a bathhouse, bathhouse might be closer to what we would call a very liberal low frills locker room today, communal shower, sitting areas, lots of naked guys standing around being naked back before conventional locker room etiquette even among guys that don't mind being naked at all in front of other guys being generally be as naked as little as possible in the room.

Bathhouse used to be fairly common at public pools, lakes, beaches, basically anywhere people would expect to get dirty and want to shower and change before coming home.

I only discovered a couple of weeks ago that until a few decades ago it was the norm for boys to be naked at public swimming pools, often with the rules requiring it. :whoptc:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

quote:

I dabble a tiny bit in historic preservation and I still get thrown when they mention a bathhouse, bathhouse might be closer to what we would call a very liberal low frills locker room today, communal shower, sitting areas, lots of naked guys standing around being naked back before conventional locker room etiquette even among guys that don't mind being naked at all in front of other guys being generally be as naked as little as possible in the room.
parsing this sentence is like that feeling when you're drifting off to sleep and you're vaguely aware that you're on the verge of dreaming but whenever you try to focus on what you're seeing you snap back awake

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Senor Tron posted:

I only discovered a couple of weeks ago that until a few decades ago it was the norm for boys to be naked at public swimming pools, often with the rules requiring it. :whoptc:

*sigh* what a time to be alive

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Libelous Slander posted:

*sigh* what a time to be alive

Get this: It's still the norm all over the world. North Americans are just puritans.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Any new Duggery been unearthed?

JIM

bob?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Get this: It's still the norm all over the world. North Americans are just puritans.

Yeah, America. Everybody else loves teen boy dick, get with the times!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Asheley maddison is a wonderful honeypot site

the fact that it made money for people to volunteer blackmail information makes it that much better

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

Top City Homo posted:

the fact that it made money for people to volunteer blackmail information makes it that much better

Then victims had to pay to have their blackmail information "deleted" even though it really wasn't and the victims got exposed anyways. The only way the CEO can top this is if he drove around the country and slapped each of his subscribers in the face personally.

Buh
May 17, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

Let's not forget the part where there were virtually no real women so most of these dudes didn't even get their dick wet for their trouble

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
It seems extremist Christian communities are the best place for guys who want to dom.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

Buffer Overflow posted:

Then victims had to pay to have their blackmail information "deleted" even though it really wasn't and the victims got exposed anyways. The only way the CEO can top this is if he drove around the country and slapped each of his subscribers in the face personally with his dick.

Seriously.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I hope the site inventors made bank

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lowtechs posted:

It seems extremist Christian communities are the best place for guys who want to dom.

its basically gor

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

its basically gor

I don't think even Gor had that much pedophilia

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

We've talked about the Christian Discipline movement, right? It seems really creepy but a lot of the discussion seems to be undersexed housewives trying to find ways of convincing their bewildered cornfed husbands that it's biblical and holy to spank them for being slow in serving up dinner.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Jack Gladney posted:

We've talked about the Christian Discipline movement, right? It seems really creepy but a lot of the discussion seems to be undersexed housewives trying to find ways of convincing their bewildered cornfed husbands that it's biblical and holy to spank them for being slow in serving up dinner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXT_IOt81Xs

Htom Sirveaux
Dec 16, 2005
So the TLC sexual abuse documentary featured about 2 minutes of Duggars and didn't even mention Josh, the whole reason it was made in the first place. :thumbsup:

http://jezebel.com/tlc-aired-a-sexual-assault-documentary-that-didnt-menti-1727651391

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jack Gladney posted:

Well I'm in

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
bishi bosh

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Htom Sirveaux posted:

So the TLC sexual abuse documentary featured about 2 minutes of Duggars and didn't even mention Josh, the whole reason it was made in the first place. :thumbsup:

http://jezebel.com/tlc-aired-a-sexual-assault-documentary-that-didnt-menti-1727651391

That sounds about right. The special ultimately treated the subject the way every one else does by ignoring it. Brilliant stroke of social commentary TLC!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Jhim Berb

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

wipeout posted:

JIM

bob?

Josh Skullduggery

Top City Homo posted:

They just put out a press release that even after the hack their business is doing fine and they just got like tens of thousands of new customers

Buh posted:

Let's not forget the part where there were virtually no real women so most of these dudes didn't even get their dick wet for their trouble

They just put out a press release claiming this is a lie

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Well, Josh is tucked away, no new duggar news coming out. I guess alls jim that ends bob.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of TLC scandals this surprised me

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Didn't it turn out that she actually emptied out that trust fund to buy the pedo ex a new car when he got out of prison?

e: yep :lol:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The Honey Boo Boo Irrevocable Trust For the Benefit of Mama,
Mama & Convicted Pedophile, Trustees

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

wipeout posted:

JIM

bob?

Radar Online is reporting that Josh may not even be at the Rehab place now. Or, he was there and has already bolted, I suppose.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hah, watch him be on the run from being served divorce papers.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Can't Josh go to Dr phill.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Lord of Pie posted:

Didn't it turn out that she actually emptied out that trust fund to buy the pedo ex a new car when he got out of prison?

e: yep :lol:

Like, the story's horrifying and all but

drat I can't stop laughing at how they tried to make-up her middle chin into being a shadow.

"Nothing to see here, just a perfectly normal neck that's behind the jaw instead of in front of it."

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Josh's sister/victim just posted a suspiciously timed message about not cheating on your spouse, and her father-in-law had some poo poo to say about him too.
http://pagesix.com/2015/09/01/jessa-duggar-wants-you-to-know-how-to-avoid-adultery/?_ga=1.243383040.469791220.1440296113

Still can't get over the "family's private plane" in the other article, holy poo poo. But please donate to us! It's your Christian duty!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
They have two private planes.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Well it wouldn't be private if there wasn't one for Jim and another for Bob would it?

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The private "plane" is actually the personal Thunderhawk Gunship of Chapter Master Jim Bob of the Adeptus Duggar

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I can't wait for this episode of Airplane Repo

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It says a lot about the authenticity of the show when they talk about how frugal they have to be with their 19 melonheaded retards, and yet the kids can afford to pursue hobbies like personal aviation despite not having any education, or skills, or real jobs.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Can't rim job the Jim Bob
Can't Dig Dug the Josh Dugg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

I can't wait for this episode of Airplane Repo

I love that this a real show.

• Locked thread