Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The end credits scene was loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Carteret posted:

The end credits scene was loving hilarious.

the entire episode was hilarious

the melting baby scene destroyed me

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ooh la la sounds like someone is going to get laid in college. Lmao. Glad I actually watched this show.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

omg im watching it again and rick loving warned summer

avoid all random thoughts that feel...spidery

Really gets their dicks hard when they see this ramp slowly extending

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Aug 31, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If I'm dead, what do I care who sifts through my dick pics? I don't think anyone in my family would be surprised by anything they saw on my phone.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Mr. Nice! posted:

If I'm dead, what do I care who sifts through my dick pics? I don't think anyone in my family would be surprised by anything they saw on my phone.

they might feel bad for you

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:thurman:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Booblord Zagats posted:

NAU, ASU or ERAU?

My brother has incredibly similar stories from going to ERAU in the mid 90s, and a buddy of mine from work who went to ASU used to take foreign student girls to Sedona all the time for incredibly easy sex.

NAU. The local students eventually figure out one of the three popular places in Oak Creek Canyon near Sedona, but stop going to the smallest and nicest one because it's a hassle getting there (100ft climb/descent, 15-20 min hike over, uh...well "rough" terrain if you're not wearing hiking boots but want to chill and drink, limited parking spots close to the all-but-invisible access point).
So if you're willing to haul a group there and leave around 8-9AM, you're gonna have the spot to yourself without fail and international students will think you're the only ones that know the location. Prime foundation to get laid.

This time was a bit of a headache though, because getting 45 people who had just been in the country for a few days organized and into groups/rental cars was a hassle.
Chill day, though.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqNmYoGWjO4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiAiTu453I

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

NAU. The local students eventually figure out one of the three popular places in Oak Creek Canyon near Sedona, but stop going to the smallest and nicest one because it's a hassle getting there (100ft climb/descent, 15-20 min hike over, uh...well "rough" terrain if you're not wearing hiking boots but want to chill and drink, limited parking spots close to the all-but-invisible access point).
So if you're willing to haul a group there and leave around 8-9AM, you're gonna have the spot to yourself without fail and international students will think you're the only ones that know the location. Prime foundation to get laid.

This time was a bit of a headache though, because getting 45 people who had just been in the country for a few days organized and into groups/rental cars was a hassle.
Chill day, though.

More sausage than Chicago in that pic.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Narcos is fantastic.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Evil SpongeBob posted:

More sausage than Chicago in that pic.

mods change that loving dudes name to 'abe froman' please

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 1, 2015

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

lol at the Rangers one.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:gizz:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myu7sUENBoY

Ding ding ding! We have a winner:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/01/bold-u-s-marine-scores-date-with-ufc-champ-ronda-rousey-with-one-sex-related-caveat/

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Dude's either going to get knocked the gently caress out or have the best sex of his life.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Lazy Reservist posted:

Dude's either going to get knocked the gently caress out or have the best sex of his life.

Why not both?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's the first copycat of these that I'd give kudos to.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
The only upside of being forced to go to the ball is that you can use the event as leverage to coerce a respectable woman into doing unspeakable things afterwards. This guy saw that opportunity and went "nah, I think I got a shot at being mentioned in celeb gossip tweets".

I thought celeb ball dates would go out of style once DADT went away- its an ingenious way to swing a smoking' hot beard while simultaneously masking the awkward absence of sexual chemistry with regular ol' awkwardness.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna put on my work clothes and gush like a teenage girl on YouTube. Hopefully our garbage culture will take the ball from there and apply pressure until the object of my desire is forced to acknowledge my existence as a matter of good PR."

I hope his command hosed him for posting that embarrassing poo poo. I hope they administratively killed him. Reduction of life and confinement to the dirt , human being.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
VV is jealous i think

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

ded posted:

VV is jealous i think

Nah, just doing a proper meltdown cuz it's the culmination of a bunch of poo poo people think is great but is actually really loving dumb:

-Celeb Culture
-MMA
-Women's Sports
-Marines doing anything that isn't killing people

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Victor Vermis posted:

Nah, just doing a proper meltdown cuz it's the culmination of a bunch of poo poo people think is great but is actually really loving dumb:

-Marines

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

quote:

But Rousey is saying “yes” to North Carolina-based Marine Jarrod Haschert one stipulation — she’s not a “first date kind of a girl.” That means Haschert will have to be on his best behavior.

He may be a Marine, but he surely doesn’t want to find out what happens when someone makes an unwanted advance on Rousey. See her 34-second knockout for some insight:

That shouldn’t be a problem for a military man, plus he also told TMZ Sports last week that he plans on being a gentleman.
:laugh:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the entire episode was hilarious

the melting baby scene destroyed me

Holy poo poo, I finally saw this week's episode and it's so gloriously, darkly funny.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, they clearly don't know who they're talking to.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
She's gonna pop his skull like an overripe cantaloupe between those megagams

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Rough Lobster posted:

She's gonna pop his skull like an overripe cantaloupe between those megagams
This is a pretty OK way to go.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/marine-bucks-tradition-refuses-to-ask-celebrity-to-birthday-ball/

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

A gay marine should ask Donald trump

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://vimeo.com/137925493?ref=fb-share

Huh

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Dude's uniform looks pretty good for being digested for that long.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Untagged posted:

Dude's uniform looks pretty good for being digested for that long.

That uniform is Mandalorian War Armor, pal.

I didn't watch it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pretty good cgi for a fan film, but I guess the boot budget got cut so they could have coffee and donuts at craft services

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I don't know who invented these knitted booty shorts I keep seeing, but they deserve a medal more than anyone I ever met in the navy

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I forgot but with the announcement of Star Wars the force awakens didn't they also announce that they're letting people make their own Star Wars side stories? or something to that tune. So there's going to be a ton of mini-series about Rogue Squadron and all that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I forgot but with the announcement of Star Wars the force awakens didn't they also announce that they're letting people make their own Star Wars side stories? or something to that tune. So there's going to be a ton of mini-series about Rogue Squadron and all that?

ya

http://arstechnica.com/the-multiverse/2015/03/first-star-wars-spin-off-movie-gets-name-and-a-date-rogue-one-next-december/

quote:

We wrote last May about Disney’s plans to release at least three "spin-off" Star Wars films to complement Episodes VII-IX, and now Disney chairman and CEO Bob Iger formally announced some details about the first of those films at a Disney shareholder meeting today in San Francisco. The first will be titled Rogue One, and it's set to be released on December 16, 2016—about a year after Episode VII’s release this coming December 18.

• Locked thread