Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi I'm busy tonight as every Tuesday. And p much all day tomorrow aaaaaa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I can like surface comment I guess tonight, but aaaaa not much.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Bifauxnen posted:

Note that Byers is acting like his gambit means anything when 2 players haven't shown up at all.

I hate this game.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Byers2142 posted:

This is the problem. busb/LUTR could be a scum team and busb's just been buying time to wait for LUTR to return.

To be honest, if yuming is town spacebutt should have given scum the win anyway because she should have been modkilled yesterday.

So unvote then you dummy :raise:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Byers2142 posted:

I hate this game.

Haha if somehow you were town you've just spent this whole morning proving to me you have to be scum, nice move

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

So it's Bif/(busb or yuming), or it's busb/LUTR. I can't keep :f5:ing.

##unvote

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Sorry. Today I realized I really hosed up with the classes I registered for so I've been either running around trying to fix things or sobbing and hyperventilating over needing $700 worth of textbooks.

I think it's Byers and this is the move he's been waiting for. I think it's most likely byers and bifauxnen faking this slapfight because Byers has been dodging a dunk since early game and if they fight publicly it sets Bifauxnen up to drive the vote tomorrow.

Hang on I wanna reread some stuff from when bi replaced in.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Look Under The Rock posted:

Sorry. Today I realized I really hosed up with the classes I registered for so I've been either running around trying to fix things or sobbing and hyperventilating over needing $700 worth of textbooks.

I think it's Byers and this is the move he's been waiting for. I think it's most likely byers and bifauxnen faking this slapfight because Byers has been dodging a dunk since early game and if they fight publicly it sets Bifauxnen up to drive the vote tomorrow.

Hang on I wanna reread some stuff from when bi replaced in.

Uni textbooks prices are a joke, but take some time to relax if you're anxious/upset etc LUTR :ohdear: this game isn't going anywhere.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

busb posted:

Uni textbooks prices are a joke, but take some time to relax if you're anxious/upset etc LUTR :ohdear: this game isn't going anywhere.

I had misremembered and thought bifaux replaced ljtirolfyhstyg but it was merk and that's thrown me a bit.

And yeah. I am so hosed this semester. I'm about to go over and type the whole stupid situation in the discussion thread, feel free to commiserate.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If you think me and Byers are staging this then let's go after Byers first, cause I'll happily vote with you. If you go on believing that I'm just throwing him under the bus, well, we can cross that bridge when we get there.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##vote Bif

Either I'm right, or game's over. I think I'm right, given the last few days and the fact that Bif still won't vote. She's hoping someone else votes me and her and her scumbro can jump on it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Byers2142 posted:

Yeah, which is why no one votes quickly tomorrow. Rule one in LYLO, no votes until everyone posts.

:ironicat:

My vote will be on Byers once everyone else has had whatever time they need to decide. Cause if no one else is with me there's no point. LUTR and yuming have posted, but do not seem decided yet.

I'm confident now that he's scum, which is the real reason there was no danger in his "gambit", but with 2 days to go yet, I don't feel a need to rush people into a hasty decision by voting myself yet. Take all the time you need to re-read and get caught up. Especially the bit where Byers is all "oh trust me how townie I am, just move move move, hammer the no-lynch already, of course we'll all be responsible and reasonable with casting our votes tomorrow!" :v:

Byers2142 posted:

Either I'm right, or game's over. I think I'm right, given the last few days and the fact that Bif still won't vote. She's hoping someone else votes me and her and her scumbro can jump on it.

Framing your early voting on LYLO and my refusal as scummy, all while deliberately trying to hide the third possibility (that you are scum and thus it doesn't matter what you vote, it only matters when town misvotes) is the scummiest thing.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm confident now that he's scum, which is the real reason there was no danger in his "gambit", but with 2 days to go yet, I don't feel a need to rush people into a hasty decision by voting myself yet. Take all the time you need to re-read and get caught up. Especially the bit where Byers is all "oh trust me how townie I am, just move move move, hammer the no-lynch already, of course we'll all be responsible and reasonable with casting our votes tomorrow!" :v:

Yeah this is what's swinging me toward Byers, but I've got this idea I can't stop gnawing on that you and yuming are the scum (because again, the only times I see yuming lurk like this have been when she's scum) and you're going after Byers because you know that people have been consistently after him since day one.

I can also see merk replacing out as yuming's scumbud, she lurked day one and he may not have felt like he could carry a scum game basically by himself. This is what's giving me pause on voting Byers -- I feel like overall his play has been far more scummy, but I can only see one strongly possible scum pairing involving him (with you) and two involving you (with Byers, with yuming).

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

I'm pretty sure busb's town tho, busb what do you think of bifaux+yuming vs bifaux+byers?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Where the frick is Yuming????

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

My vote will be on Byers once everyone else has had whatever time they need to decide. Cause if no one else is with me there's no point. LUTR and yuming have posted, but do not seem decided yet.

One of us is scum, the vote I placed proves that. You have no town motivation to not be voting for me at this point. You are scum.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

Where's she been all game? Same place.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
It's hard to post at work, bad signal, I'm at open house! Off in few hours.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

busb posted:

Weren't you defending her lurkiness earlier?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Look Under The Rock posted:

Weren't you defending her lurkiness earlier?

no.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I know we've got a long deadline but if yuming doesn't have anything to say when she pops back in i'm just going to vote and be done with it.

it's byers/lutr or bif/yuming

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm here and really tired zzzz.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Byers2142 posted:

Where's she been all game? Same place.
Rural Minnesota and driving back and forth there :sparkles:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
yuming!!! it's lylo!!

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

yuming posted:

I'm here and really tired zzzz.

This is bullshit yuming, you've posted tons about how busy you are, but could you give even one opinion about the game?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

busb posted:

yuming!!! it's lylo!!
I know!! I just read about how I am ruining the game and I feel bad because derp asked me to play and then it didn't start soon enough for me to actually have time to play.

;;;;;;;;;

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Bifauxnen posted:

Nope, no heat on him yet apart from Byers just going "why so defensive??" It just gave me a scummy vibe though, like cautiously stepping back out of the spotlight while subtly gesturing "hey get a load of THIS guy" to let Allen go on digging his own grave. I feel like a more towny reaction would have been some solidarity, after CPig was calling out Byers just as bad for starting poo poo.
I get like a crazy town vibe from this poster, she is very earnest. Like it's my best read I'm not going to vote her.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote byers

Alright, i hope you're not scum yuming because you won't have earned this victory if you are!!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Yes, Byers.

##vote Byers

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

##vote byers

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
The sound and fury.. signifying nothing.. vanishing without a memory into the nonexistence of a paradox. BYERS IS ERASED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWIgEtkE3GA

BUSB IS ENDGAME
BIF IS ENDGAME

THE SCUM WHO ARE YUMING AND LUTR HAVE WON

The rockin radness of Toto 1978 have vanished into nothingness.

Everyone now listens to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ykMNtzMT8

forever

THE END

Thank you all for playing, sorry about terrible lack of effort on my part. I got discouraged when i deleted the wrong things and forgot what song everyone was.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Well, whatever. Everybody loses imo!

Sorry to bif for asking her to replace into this game.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Haha if somehow you were town you've just spent this whole morning proving to me you have to be scum, nice move

:v:

Nice game guys, it was cool to play a game outside Auspol and the music was great!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hnggggggggggh this entire game was a big wet fart.

Byers, Bif, sorry!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

Byers, Bif, sorry!

Haha nah I had fun. Today I learned the "I should've just lynched anybody who says I'm town" rule also extends outside Auspol! :buddy:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I should have pushed ming harder I guess, as that was my correct scumpick. I just didn't think both scum left would have been lurkers.

but between Magnus, cpig, imgay and MMM that's 4 townies that never contributed, so we deserved to lose.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

busb posted:

I should have pushed ming harder I guess, as that was my correct scumpick. I just didn't think both scum left would have been lurkers.

but between Magnus, cpig, imgay and MMM that's 4 townies that never contributed, so we deserved to lose.

I wasn't a lurker though!

Uranus you should link to THE WORLD'S MOST DEPRESSING SCUM DOC

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I'm honestly shocked,doesn't think those kills could have been a LUTR/yuming scum team. Sorry, Bif!

Wait, why didn't you hammer Bif? Why drag it out?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

Byers, Bif, sorry!

Not your fault. You and Bif came in, were active, and were saddled with the worst loving town in history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Byers2142 posted:

I'm honestly shocked,doesn't think those kills could have been a LUTR/yuming scum team. Sorry, Bif!

Wait, why didn't you hammer Bif? Why drag it out?

I was wondering that too! I assume they just hadn't caught up fully enough to realize they had it in the bag already, or couldnt coordinate the hammer together until yuming had got a vote on you instead. But I like to imagine that yuming survived till then and looked towny enough by going so deep cover that she believed her own case on you over me. :cheeky:

• Locked thread