Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Shortbus
May 14, 2011

Patiently waiting for the news drop that Bristol Palin's babies are Josh's.
Please let this happen!
Jim Bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Maybe he got recruited to be the next fertility blessing for the Quiverfull community, i.e. the Harvest King! Spread those seeds far and wide like God and Nature intended, then a little BBQ action - it'll be fun for the whole family!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
You get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar!

EVERYBODY GETS A DUGGAR!

Don't abort it or we'll kill you

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

It's no mystery why the entire family is pissed at Josh. Sure, molesting his sisters and their friend was traumatic, but through God's grace the Duggar girls will forgive him. Sure, living a life of moral superiority only to fall as a hypocrite is a stepping stone to higher piety and wisdom. But Josh is now hurting the bottom line and that is unforgivable.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
jim bob

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

The dugs approve both foul language and Facebook

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

skaboomizzy posted:

You get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar! And you get a Duggar!

EVERYBODY GETS A DUGGAR!

Don't abort it or we'll kill you

Imagine flying Jim Bob heads instead of bees.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

McStabby posted:

Imagine flying Jim Bob heads instead of bees.

This is the best gif ever made. It's gotta be 10 years old by now and I still laugh every time.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
How can we get Dog the Bounty Hunter on the case if Josh is on the run.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

Dean of Swing posted:

How can we get Dog the Bounty Hunter on the case if Josh is on the run.

Get him hooked on "ice" and ship him to Honolulu.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
http://moisom.com/in-response-to-the-viral-post-about-anna-duggar/

Someone writing about how Anna should be a good faithful housewife because otherwise satan wins. I feel like I'm staring into the face of stockholm syndrome every time I see a picture of her, it's really depressing.

quote:

I’m praying for our children, that they would grow to breathe fire, indeed. But that that HOLY FIRE would look radically different from a world that says “run when it’s not easy…”

gently caress you lady

Invisble Manuel
Nov 4, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This is the best gif ever made. It's gotta be 10 years old by now and I still laugh every time.

It didn't start as a gif, it was a Conan bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAhuSDRIDHE

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

McFetusBurger posted:

http://moisom.com/in-response-to-the-viral-post-about-anna-duggar/

Someone writing about how Anna should be a good faithful housewife because otherwise satan wins. I feel like I'm staring into the face of stockholm syndrome every time I see a picture of her, it's really depressing.

gently caress you lady

quick look at the comments, i imagine she's policing that section pretty hard
lotsa asskissers

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Let me start by saying that I am a fire-breathing woman. I am bold, I am outspoken, I am passionate. I am educated with a college degree. I am empowered. I own my own business, travel the world speaking, and have my first book being published, with a second guaranteed.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Diddling Duggar desists deviancy, discovers discreet domain, does dirty dalliances. Deniability despoiled, Downlow denied. Diddling Duggars depravity displayed digitally.

Diddling Duggar doesn't delight dad.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Ditto.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Acne Rain posted:

lotsa asskissers

Are we going to ignore the fact that this is a man with a history of sexual misconduct, including abusing a sex worker, engaging in unprotected sex with a woman, and molesting young female family members? If I were Anna, I would be afraid for my children.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Clochette posted:

If I were Anna, I would be afraid for my children.

I'm going to guess you weren't raised in a family where men are regarded as god-kings whose every whim is to be immediately and unquestioningly catered to.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
We should murder the Duggars in my humble opinion

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
Jill jerks Josh's junk

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
JIM BOB OFFERS ADVICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7b0a_fQIU

JIM BOB'S MAN-TO-MAN TALK.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Rambling Robot posted:

Let me start by saying that I am a fire-breathing woman. I am bold, I am outspoken, I am passionate. I am educated with a college degree. I am empowered. I own my own business, travel the world speaking, and have my first book being published, with a second guaranteed.

millennials.txt

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jim Bob

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

cumshitter posted:

Oh boy my old timey newspaper just got here. Main headline:

Fetus loving Fundie Father Fingered For Fidelity Failings, Fraternal Fondling Flees Faith Fortifying Facility! Father Furious!

1. Can I quote you on that?
2. I scums hitter a family name?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Rambling Robot posted:

I am babyfur, hear me yiff!

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Rambling Robot posted:

JIM BOB OFFERS ADVICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7b0a_fQIU

JIM BOB'S MAN-TO-MAN TALK.

Room full of "grown up chairs" no son, you sit in the child seat and listen.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fiend posted:

1. Can I quote you on that?
2. I scums hitter a family name?

Yes, and my grandpa was Scums Hitler before he emigrated.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I noticed 7th Heaven is back on the air again. That was pulled after Stephen Collins was outed as a molester. So yeah, apparently it takes about six months for people to forget you diddled kids. We can look forward to watching Cosby Show next Spring.

Acne Rain posted:

lotsa asskissers

This comment was a reply to a guy who made a passing reference to Josh's opposition to gay marriage while cheating on his marriage:

Patty K said posted:

Ben, this is not the place to defend a different sin, even if it is your personal favorite.

I guess that's one way to call someone gay. It's your favorite sin.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Krispy Kareem posted:

We can look forward to watching Cosby Show next Spring.

I hope its the one where he knee fucks the fat kid.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

happyhippy posted:

I hope its the one where he knee fucks the fat kid.

This reminds me of that Cosby appreciation thread a couple years back. poo poo was great.

Now, not so much.:smith:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Every Christmas one of the digital sub channels around me plays the Fat Albert Christmas Special, and man I really used to enjoy seeing that, but now I don't understand why they bother.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

The personal actions of an artist does not invalidate the worth of their creations. I would enjoy maybe five things if I held to my personal politics when consuming media. Especially with TV and film, where cast and crew can exceed hundreds, by sheer odds there's bound to be rapists, murderers, pedophiles, racists and more that contributed directly to a work, not to mention the usually exploitative business practices of the industries and those of the equipment they use and so on.

I can hate a man perfectly well while enjoying his face-melting guitar solos.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

People who judge a person's work based on their personal sins are just people who haven't read enough wiki pages for creatives yet to realize that's the path to living in a silent unadorned room because the sheer amount of vile sleaze creatives get themselves in to is staggering.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pvt.Scott posted:

I can hate a man perfectly well while enjoying his face-melting guitar solos.

I too do mental gymnastics to justify enjoying "Layla"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

But it feels gross to hear his voice and think about how the child-friendly media he made was just a front for his constant predations. That's a little different from liking Chinatown or whatever.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
An artist should never come out or cum on a child before his work does.

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I too do mental gymnastics to justify enjoying "Layla" "Stranglehold".

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Krispy Kareem posted:

I noticed 7th Heaven is back on the air again. That was pulled after Stephen Collins was outed as a molester. So yeah, apparently it takes about six months for people to forget you diddled kids. We can look forward to watching Cosby Show next Spring.

Haha wow, that really says something about the audience doesn't it? I recall that "IF THE ABUSED IS NOT AT FAULT....." diagram posted earlier in this thread many times that the group of people the Duggars belong to use to "council sexual abuse", and it doesn't take much to make the connection that to these kinds of people and their followers, any sexual crimes may as well not even happened because they don't give a good god-drat.

This one:

:chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Jack Gladney posted:

But it feels gross to hear his voice and think about how the child-friendly media he made was just a front for his constant predations. That's a little different from liking Chinatown or whatever.

Then again, there's no indications he ever preyed on children or men. So I think we're cool with enjoying Picture Pages and Fat Albert.

• Locked thread