Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Great White Hope posted:

The rules are to qualify you need 20 matches in a year or to have had one match in 7 different months, so Brock doesn't qualify. Jericho works tons of house shows.

quote:

14 Daniel Bryan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Daniel Bryan managed to work 14,000 matches between injuries.

NerfHerderEX
Aug 13, 2015

GG!
There is no rhyme or reason for the PWI 500. It's pure anarchy and chaos at its finest.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Bryan had 58 matches in 2015

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The fact that Champion of My Heart BxB Hulk isn't top ten is the true crime.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

On one hand, the PWI 500 is stupid and dumb and lame.

On the other hand:

473 Rip Impact

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

The fact that Champion of My Heart Cesaro isn't top ten is the true crime.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Usos are on the list, sure that's fine. The Usos have 23 spots between though. Why is one 49 and the other 72

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

projecthalaxy posted:

The Usos are on the list, sure that's fine. The Usos have 23 spots between though. Why is one 49 and the other 72

One's been on the shelf with a shoulder surgery

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I love the Apter mags because there's 15 different bylines and only 3 actual human writers

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Hi, I'm Shinsuke Namakura, the guy whos not as good as Roman Reigns and doesn't deserve to have my name spelled right apparently.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

projecthalaxy posted:

Hi, I'm Shinsuke Namakura, the guy whos not as good as Roman Reigns and doesn't deserve to have my name spelled right apparently.

My man!

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Mark Briscoe should be in Jay Briscoe's place

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

This but unironically.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Where the gently caress is Big Daddy Yum Yum?

E: 338, never mind. Hope it's a big improvement on last year

E2: That's 35 places LOWER than last year. List is officially bullshit

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 4, 2015

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bram life this is basic bramonomics

e: also, no Tim Thatcher on that list? Wtf man.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

St Evan Echoes posted:

Where the gently caress is Big Daddy Yum Yum?

E: 338, never mind. Hope it's a big improvement on last year

E2: That's 35 places LOWER than last year. List is officially bullshit

The 500's year runs from June to June so his improvement would have been over the ranking in 2013.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

http://www.sheetsandwich.com/big-baby-on-board/

A veteran viewer and premier penciller, the MeatyFist has spent some 30-plus years watching wrestling and making fun of people through humorous and sometimes hurtful drawings. He makes no apologies.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

A veteran viewer and premier penciller, the MeatyFist has spent some 30-plus years watching wrestling and making fun of people through humorous and sometimes hurtful drawings. He makes no apologies.

This guy really pulls no punches.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This guy really pulls no punches.

SCARY
FACTS →

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if he's gonna be that racist at least have the baby holding an anchor c'mon

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Can we all agree that Sheet Sandwich is at TNAMecca levels of pathetic websites?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

this guy is the thomas nast of wrestling

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

this guy is the Gary McCoy of wrestling

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Not stupid or a fan opinion, but…

:allears:

:vince:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
That's awesome and 100% in the wrong thread.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

It belongs if you pretend you're someone from the Mecca :v:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Talk about a lovely opinion, the chocolate drop is the greatest thing that story designer ever created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOrMtQM834

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Testekill posted:

Talk about a lovely opinion, the chocolate drop is the greatest thing that story designer ever created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOrMtQM834

It's that or ghost problems

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I was always partial to the one about Big Show being attacked by the Grisham Group (three Todd Grishams wearing Divas title belts).

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In the comments of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPQXcgWcGXU

Commenter 1 posted:

srsly hope wwe lets go of Rollins I'm scared he might turn like Chris Benoit. He is unstable and scary and the man has a family

Commenter 2 posted:

What the h*ll are you talking about?! Rollins is not unstable and he doesn't have a wife or a kid.

Commenter 1 posted:

still, rolllins looks crazed, i think he hates everyone backstage and only reason hes pushed cuz hes best friesd with triple H. He was very selfish when he took Reign's title opportunity at WM. He doesn't even have a body for a World "heavyweght" champion, hes scrawny and weak. But I think the bumps he took over the years might make him the second benoit of wwe. WHy do u think WWE banned his curb stomp? cuz he was deliberately hittting it with force on other wrestlers.

Commenter 2 posted:

You know nothing about Rollins. You should try reading more on him. Listen to interviews. If you had done that you would know that he's very humble and is friends with a lot of people backstage. Stop thinking you know someone when you have no clue. Clearly you don't even know that the show is scripted (meaning not real). Reigns is one of Rollins' best friends and Reigns wanted Rollins to take the title at WM. Rollins even thanked him; go back and look at the clip when he pinned him and you can hear Rollins tell Reigns "Thank you soo much.".

Commenter 1 posted:

yeah well wwe is fake anyways so whats ur point?

I have no idea what the gently caress that guy is smoking but I want some. He goes from THAT SELFISH ROLLINS TAKING ROMAN'S TITLE AND CURBSTOMPING PEOPLE TO DEATH to using "WWE is fake" as a defense. :psyduck:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I have no idea what the gently caress that guy is smoking but I want some. He goes from THAT SELFISH ROLLINS TAKING ROMAN'S TITLE AND CURBSTOMPING PEOPLE TO DEATH to using "WWE is fake" as a defense. :psyduck:

Ah, the Daily Show defence.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

YouTube wrestling fans are adorable because a lot of them think they get how wrestling works but also totally buy into the storylines and characters. The easiest way to work someone is for them to do it for you

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
This may be the Greatest Worst Idea I've ever seen: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/3k58by/spoiler_title_match_should_be_an_iron_man_match/

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I thought they meant the WWE World Heavyweight Title and I was wondering how terrible a match that went for an hour with Real Estate Steve in it would be. The answer is: not as bad as that idiot's idea.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

I'm salivating at the thought of Charlotte and Nicki bumbling around for an hour.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
A Nikki Bella hour-long iron man match might be the greatest eldritch horror of all time.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Rodney the Piper posted:

A Nikki Bella hour-long iron man match might be the greatest eldritch horror of all time.

We did that in the TEW thread ones. It was vs. Jimmy Uso. Surprisingly didn't go that well, but kudos to Brie for doing solid work at ringside.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Writer Cath posted:

We did that in the TEW thread ones. It was vs. Jimmy Uso. Surprisingly didn't go that well, but kudos to Brie for doing solid work at ringside.

Which TEW thread was this and why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Starting an ironman divas match starring Nikki Bella at 11pm after a 3 hour RAW + superstars taping would at least be an interesting experiment into how dead you can kill a crowd