Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

this thread gave me an urge to get a sandwich for lunch, but i got a pasty instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Phoon posted:

i like taskmaster and i quite like bad robots but it sometimes seems too cruel

i saw prank show and e4 and im not watching that shite

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
some complete bastard nicked 2 of my wheel trims while i was parked at work this morning

who the gently caress nicks 2 wheel trims?! :mad:

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

it's an excuse to get some sick alloys m8

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

crispix posted:

some complete bastard nicked 2 of my wheel trims while i was parked at work this morning

Someone who damaged 2 of their own wheel trims? Does your work have secure parking? If it does, does any one else who works there have the same car? That was perhaps missing two wheel trims until today?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

crispix posted:

A man with only two wheel trims?

You know what you must do now.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
my car is a complete pile of crap. it's a 2003 corsa club and the wheel trims were the original plastic ones, all battered to gently caress

now i have to spend £20-£30 on new wheel trims. i'd have been happier if they'd just nicked the car :/

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

crispix posted:

why haven't you secured your wheel trims with cable ties?? :colbert:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Got any pictures of the trims? Make some missing posters

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I made a terrible mistake today

I was trimming my beard and slipped and made a huge bald patch on one side and panicked and in my efforts to even it out I am now left with a goatee, and I don't know anybody who has a goatee who isn't a oval office

Are they still acceptable or should I just accept my fate and take it all off

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I was trimming my beard and slipped and made a huge bald patch on one side and panicked and in my efforts to even it out I am now left with a goatee, and I don't know anybody who has a goatee who isn't a oval office

take it off and accept a smooth baby face for a week or two, waaaaay better than a goatee.

crispix posted:

no better time to get some spinnazzz

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Where's a good place to get takeaway lunch in Manchester centre? Getting old the train tomorrow at midday and will be hungry. Bonus points if there's somewhere to leave my bike while buying something.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

are we talking

👍
👌
or
👎

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Carpet posted:

Where's a good place to get takeaway lunch in Manchester centre? Getting old the train tomorrow at midday and will be hungry. Bonus points if there's somewhere to leave my bike while buying something.

spoons or nandos

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Carpet posted:

Panchos in the arndale food court
barburrito is ok but not as nice as panchos

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Oh poo poo - actually go down to spinningfields and go to the kitchens, theres 6 pop ups there, the best one is either the Hip Hop Chip Shop, or Mumma Schnitzel. Mumma Schnitzel are my faves

Postcode is M3 3AG if you need directions

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

moustache

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

The Big Taff Man posted:

Oh poo poo - actually go down to spinningfields and go to the kitchens, theres 6 pop ups there, the best one is either the Hip Hop Chip Shop, or Mumma Schnitzel. Mumma Schnitzel are my faves

Postcode is M3 3AG if you need directions

Looks nice but bit too far from Piccadilly - got to walk over to the velodrome with my bike and luggage as my AirBnB place is by there (like the Midland Metro, it's annoying bikes aren't allowed on the tram). I'll keep it in mind though, thanks.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

Ratjaculation posted:

are we talking

Goatee catalogue

You tell me

should it go or what I don't know, part of me likes it but part of me hates it for liking it which is also why I look worried.

Also, does anybody know a job site that would be dedicated to naval engineering vacancies? Russian friend is looking to move over and he's using the universal jobsearch which I would have thought be a terrible way to find anything.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
please remove the goatee

replace it with full on handlebars

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Hitler stache

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Is that an Iron Giant picture in a frame

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

You tell me

should it go or what I don't know, part of me likes it but part of me hates it for liking it which is also why I look worried.

Also, does anybody know a job site that would be dedicated to naval engineering vacancies? Russian friend is looking to move over and he's using the universal jobsearch which I would have thought be a terrible way to find anything.

moustache

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

The Big Taff Man posted:

Is that an Iron Giant picture in a frame

It's a framed vinyl

it also has a tiny Iron Giant standing on top of it which you can just about see the feet of

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you should sleep more

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Big fan of the Welsh thread in GBS.

Americans look on in true confusion at just how many vowels you can get in a word.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

You tell me

shame about that pixels film, eh dinklage?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
FG shave it all off, i want to see your face naked ;-*

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Phoon should become your professional barber on call 24/7

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Holy poo poo when did Private Eye do up their website

it was stuck in 1997 for past 19 years

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

metal gear solid hasnt arrived so i need something new to do all weekend

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Phoon posted:

metal gear solid hasnt arrived so i need something new to do all weekend

return it and buy it on steam and play metal gear solid all weekend

or see if it turns up tomorrow still 1 more work day

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

imgur is giving 5 people a year's supply of bacon

http://imgur.com/gallery/SIxpN

is this what the internet has become

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

haha the commenters are all angry they have to download the app if they want free bacon

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

hi thread, new mad max game owns and I'm loving off to Berlin in a week for a long weekend :toot:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hello

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

hi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
mr robot is a good tv show imo

UnquietDream
Jul 20, 2008

How strange that nobody sees the wonder in one another

Bozza posted:

Big fan of the Welsh thread in GBS.

Americans look on in true confusion at just how many vowels you can get in a word.

Link? I can't seem to find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Anyone know a good pub in Manchester near spinning fields? Oasthouse is ridiculously expensive.