Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Say Nothing posted:

Creepy image, humorous comment.

I'm reminded of that idiotic documentary where some guy wasted tons of money trying to make a suit that would let him record being eaten alive by a snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Say, does anyone have that sight with all the animated Korean horror comics? There was one with the ghost of a suicide victim that had this creepy autoscroll thing that I especially liked.

I don't know if there's more, these are the ones I've seen before:

- Bongcheon-Dong Ghost (that's the suicide victim one you mentioned)
- Ghost in Masung Tunnel
- Ok-su Station Ghost

They all have some kind of scrolling-triggered jump scare to them so be warned I guess.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
son of a bitch hehe. That warning would have done me better five minutes ago. *nervous laughs*

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm reminded of that idiotic documentary where some guy wasted tons of money trying to make a suit that would let him record being eaten alive by a snake.

So, that was some kind of sex thing, right?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

cptn_dr posted:

So, that was some kind of sex thing, right?

I would not be surprised if that guy had a vore fetish but it was supposed to serious and was being done under the vague idea of it advancing "science". What kind of science would be helped by this is beyond me but I'm sure the makers just knew it was a weird thing that would have people check it out for the shock value.

Of course they accomplished nothing other than torturing some poor snake by having it chomp on an idiot in an inedible tin can. Pretty disgusting thing to do for a lot of different reasons.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Crossposting from the Fallout 4 thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What's this one from? It's creepy as hell.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What's this one from? It's creepy as hell.

Nothing. It's ancient too, I remember seeing it on /x/ when I was 15.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

The so-called partner of Alison Parker is giving out some seriously strong creepy vibes here.

crumby
Feb 13, 2012

WastedJoker posted:

The so-called partner of Alison Parker is giving out some seriously strong creepy vibes here.

:gonk: His....Eyes!!! Uncanny valley! GEeep!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

WastedJoker posted:

Idgi. Looks like he's showing a scrapbook of the two of them, which is more sad than anything.

Unless he's been fibbing about them being together or something?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Telemaze posted:

Idgi. Looks like he's showing a scrapbook of the two of them, which is more sad than anything.

It is just a goon being a goon.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

Telemaze posted:

He has literally not shown any normal sign of grief and he has hastily created a photo album of their few short months together - after announcing that they were secretly dating.

It is just weird, man.

Also, red trousers.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea something is really off about that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it up.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RCarr posted:

Yea something is really off about that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it up.

quote:

"We only had nine months together but those nine months burned white hot, full of love," Chris Hurst told ABC News of his relationship with Alison Parker that blossomed at Roanoke, Virginia, station WDBJ-TV.

"She wrote up here that we were the cutest, newsiest, prettiest couple ever," he said, while looking at the album that he said has given him "innumerable comfort."

I mean, it seems like they did live together and were probably dating, but the things he says sound like the biggest bullshit ever. But I guess everyone deals with grief in their own way?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Please don't take creepshots of ZARDOZ's rear end.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Creepy.txt

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Guy has the murdereyes.

Reminds me of this guy:

Im sure I don't need to say which government he worked for.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 13:41 on Sep 6, 2015

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I love how the article's like "he was horrifically traumatized all throughout his developmental years. Did that have anything to do with what he ended up becoming? Nah he was just evil"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a collection worth reading, since most of Panzram's writings (and why they're significant to criminology) is explaining how easy it is to not make people like him, how simple it ought to be. (E.g. don't send children to "reform schools" where they're repeatedly raped.) The section on the ways he'd been tortured in prison (corroborated) are loving insane and it's amazing he lived through it. 1920s prisons are a whole 'nother ballgame.

Oh, and as soon as he got out of reform school as a kid he was raped on a train, then again almost immediately after when he was trying to sleep in a stable or something to recover, been a while since I read it but it's sort of like Not Entirely Illogical Outcomes: The Book.

These articles also seem insistent on pointing out he raped for power and not pleasure, and yeah he kind of writes it that way, but he also periodically mentions his male exes, which all apparently ended with no murdering. Considering he was in prison almost all his adult life it's kind of amazing he managed to date more than I did in graduate school.

Pick has a new favorite as of 05:31 on Sep 7, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Guy has the murdereyes.

Reminds me of this guy:

Im sure I don't need to say which government he worked for.

The real Kramer looks a lot less wacky than the tv character we all know and love.

gnomewife
Oct 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I love how the article's like "he was horrifically traumatized all throughout his developmental years. Did that have anything to do with what he ended up becoming? Nah he was just evil"

But that's the opposite of what the article says? The conclusion points to his story as evidence of why we shouldn't treat prisoners like poo poo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Oh gently caress I know that was from something I saw as a kid. It was some grotesque clay animation. I can't remember what it was but now its clawing at the back of my mind and is going to bother me all night.

Claymation really creeps me out for some reason. It just looks wrong.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

That is from one of the claymation skits done often on the Amanda Show

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

FreudianSlippers posted:

The real Kramer looks a lot less wacky than the tv character we all know and love.

He barges into the gas chamber, kramering all over the place.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"No, no, no, Jackson! We hide the eggs and the children find them. It doesn't even make sense the other way around. I know you're new, but this is first day stuff here."

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Hotline Miami 3 going a new direction.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When will shirt technology finally allow gifs?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

I shouldn't have to say this but please don't post pics of my weird tonsil infection, Gonzo

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
:lol: thanks for this one I just texted it to like half of my contacts without context