Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
I don't care how disgusting it is: if it make him stop posting I'll give you another $5. I'm sick of his otherpony poo poo. DO IT YOU human being gently caress*

* I'm only gonna pay $5-$10. If you do a better job after I paid, you get NOTHING, bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
FIRST

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

someone change it to a close up of pinkie's rear end

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
who?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

someone change it to a close up of pinkie's rear end

Someone animate it so it's twerking.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
buy it yourself you cheap rear end in a top hat

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

thats strange my browser is set to 100% but the text runs on even longer is it because I am an old or because I haven't set it to 80% or something?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

buy it yourself you cheap rear end in a top hat

I already paid for URMUM last night.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

change to the picture in his title text's source please, thanks rich people

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

symbolic posted:

What is with his scar? Did that happen when his mother tried to abort him using a scissor or what?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TwoFire posted:

What is with his scar? Did that happen when his mother tried to abort him using a scissor or what?
it's like harry potter except the only magic this guy has is magically repelling everyone else away from him

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

symbolic posted:

that dude is 29 years old.
How does that happen?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

symbolic posted:

it's like harry potter except the only magic this guy has is magically repelling everyone else away from him

I'm an old who doesn't give a gently caress about harry potter. Can you do this with 80s references for me?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TwoFire posted:

I'm an old who doesn't give a gently caress about harry potter. Can you do this with 80s references for me?
i wasn't even dna strands in the 1980s. the best i can do is he-man if he-man had a scar i guess.

i dunno, the only things about the 80s i care about are the music and video games.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TwoFire posted:

i think you got it right with his mom and the scissors

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
First Date:

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm---"

"I AM THE MAN in the relationship!"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Harveygod posted:

First Date:

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm---"

"I AM THE MAN in the relationship!"

"anyways, do you care to discuss Atlas Shrugged in the context of Canterlot hoarding all of the gems in My Little P-m'lady, where are you going?"

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

symbolic posted:

i wasn't even dna strands in the 1980s. the best i can do is he-man if he-man had a scar i guess.

i dunno, the only things about the 80s i care about are the music and video games.

loving newb

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
This thread is bad news and sad. Later dudes. :(

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
This thread is good news and cool. :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am hella ashamed to admit this but I have a cousin who is a brony and it grosses me the gently caress out and makes me feel like less of a human, on the upside we already weren't close to that side of the family so never seeing him again is a good possibility

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nooner posted:

I am hella ashamed to admit this but I have a cousin who is a brony and it grosses me the gently caress out and makes me feel like less of a human, on the upside we already weren't close to that side of the family so never seeing him again is a good possibility

not like he wants you unless you let him cum on your hooves

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

i was a brony from the summer before 9th grade (2011? i forget.) until mid-Sophomore year

ama about my lovely life choices

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

symbolic posted:

i was a brony from the summer before 9th grade (2011? i forget.) until mid-Sophomore year

which pony was your waifu

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

I used to respect you :sigh:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

which pony was your waifu
i think braeburn? it was some side character from like one episode.

Nooner posted:

i can't erase my past unfortunately, i can only try to make fun of it and learn from it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

thats ok. no one respects you nooner

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
stop selfie shitposting guys this is a real thing

Hobohemian needs a new avatar because his is loving awful (like his posts)

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'll do it free if you stop posting

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
buy me a new one first

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Nooner posted:

Spooner reads what his favorite cousin from that side of the family, Nooner, has written and his eyes well up with big hurt tears. "Oh, Noony! Shame? SHAME?!? B-but I was gonna lend you my best pony this Christmas to re-build bridges and lost connections," he cries to himself.

Spooner wipes his nose on his sleeve and looks up the nudes of Nooner's girlfriend which got leaked last year... "Oh, Noony! You woulda loved my best pony toooooo," he cries before his body is wracked with heartbroken sobs, lamenting the lost opportunity to become kissing-cousins with his fave Nooner. 

Taken from Spooner's computer file - NoonerGirlfriendCrossRef:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/4GZxOr4.jpg

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

thanks alot for the horse vagina

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Sintax posted:

I'll do it free if you stop posting

If I give you a nickle will you replace your spaceghost avatar?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a real jerk posted:

thanks alot for the horse vagina

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

thats ok. no one respects you nooner

if you post on internet forums because you want respect I pity you

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
I call triple dog dicks on this thread.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TwoFire posted:

I call triple dog dicks on this thread.
i know you want to be triple dog dicked

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

symbolic posted:

i know you want to be triple dog dicked

O hai

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

o hai mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

here plz let me know if ive won i have some md 2020 on layaway that id like to get

• Locked thread