Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Videogames ou morte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

playing the videogame music cover band circuit

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

playing the videogame music cover band circuit
DEVO once did a concert where they just played Okkusenman for six hours and it almost started a riot.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

DEVO once did a concert where they just played Okkusenman for six hours and it almost started a riot.

devo were once their own opening act as a devo cover band and they got booed off stage

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

devo were once their own opening act as a devo cover band and they got booed off stage
The bit about Okkusenman is a lie but in reality it was Jocko Homo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DEVO were amazing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

The bit about Okkusenman is a lie but in reality it was Jocko Homo.

i know but it reminded me of that story

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

i know but it reminded me of that story
Just realized I missed a chance to make an "Are we not Mega Men" joke, so pretend I did that.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just got the day off. oorah!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just got the day off. oorah!

play mgs5 all day today and tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm at work now since this loving restaurant never closes but my classes were canceled so I played MGS V nonstop between waking up and leaving for work at the last possible minute to not be late. I didn't even stop to eat lol. this game is bad for my health.

• Locked thread