Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
NIKE

NIKE

JIM BOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

There's probably tons of secret sex going on at that rehab camp, right? Both gay and hetero?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

How the gently caress were any of the Duggar boys allowed to attend cousin Amy's wedding when she's wearing a dress that shows all her boobies???

http://www.people.com/article/amy-duggar-is-married

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Mij Oob

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

How the gently caress were any of the Duggar boys allowed to attend cousin Amy's wedding when she's wearing a dress that shows all her boobies???

That's some face she's making.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Crusty Nutsack posted:

well...

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Nike as gently caress

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Nike as gently caress

Just do it?

J-J-J-Jim Bobbbbbb

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
Jm Bb

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jack Gladney posted:

What are the odds Josh Duggar is chained to a water heater in the basement getting starved and burned with a hot iron every few days?

Jim Bob percent

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

still side hugging even on their wedding day

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

cumshitter posted:

He just farted and she smelled it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Kinda hosed up that when a Duggar gives away his daughter at her wedding its basically him handing off the chaperoning duties to her husband. I don't know if it even ends there he might walk with her and her husband to their hotel room.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011

5'd.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I'd Duggar those diglets

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

cumshitter posted:

Imagine marrying someone you've never hosed. :stonk:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Immortan posted:

Cousin Amy is normal and not a quiverfuck. She appeared on the show sometimes to launch her singing career or some poo poo on the duggar heels. p smart really

Also they've definitely hosed, their engagement photos had them making out heavy and grinding. So yay cousin Amy congrats on not being a duggar in name anymore

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
The article says "her fiance of less than two months". Lol that she probably wanted the wedding hurried up so she could ditch the Duggar name now.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I'd Duggar those diglets

I think diglet's final evolution only had 12 of those things popping out of the ground so even an anime video game monster wasn't grotesque enough for reality of Duggar life.

mundane haircut
May 3, 2007

"I am a couch. I am a couch. I am a couch."
Ultra Carp
A Jim in every Bob, a Josh in every Duggar.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Cousin Amy is normal and not a quiverfuck. She appeared on the show sometimes to launch her singing career or some poo poo on the duggar heels. p smart really

Also they've definitely hosed, their engagement photos had them making out heavy and grinding. So yay cousin Amy congrats on not being a duggar in name anymore

RELATED VIDEO: Did Amy Duggar Show Too Much PDA?

I would hate to be covered by bullshit gossip media. WHO GIVES A gently caress?!

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Answer: yes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

[quote]
Imagine marrying someone you've never hosed. :stonk:[/quotej

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

He probably asked Josh how she was in the sack beforehand.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

[quote]
Imagine marrying someone you've never hosed. :stonk:[/quotej

LOL. Dude blew his load right then.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

TLC is fake, guys. Except for the child molestation I mean, that was real.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'd jimmerboat the hell out of those titties.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Jack Gladney posted:

There's probably tons of secret sex going on at that rehab camp, right? Both gay and hetero?

Putting together a bunch of sexual deviants in a highly repressed and ritualistic atmosphere?

Nah.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Like half of them probably tapped that poo poo dry anyway.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

jim boobs

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

My god, you just know that the Duggar boys (Jim be thy Bob) have flipped out over that cleavage.

Except Josiah, who doesn't see what the big deal is.

"Boys... Today, we're going to be attending a Nike wedding."

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol getting married after two months of engagement i bet they've known each other for like 18 months tops

way to protect the sanctity of marriage christianailures

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Immortan posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/staying-celibate-before-marriage-was-best-thing-ive-ever-done.html

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Insufferable prick.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i cant think of any way to encourage people to value marriage more than making it the barrier to horny young adults loving each other

seriously without the religious shame factor their divorce rate would be through the roof as it is im sure theres just a lot of unhappy marriages

its gods will thats the way he wants marriage to be isnt it beautiful and sacred

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ashley Madison user spotted.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

It's going to be great to see how his relationship goes after the huge buildup and the novelty of boning starts wearing off. With luck he actually did marry someone good for him, which from that article sounds like she would be an intolerable oval office, if true.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Do It Once Right posted:

Ashley Madison user spotted.

Lmao has anyone checked the database for his name yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

LOL. I managed to have sex with my wife before marriage, get drunk at my wedding, gently caress her the night of, and still make it to breakfast the next morning. I remember it all and that guy is a little bitch.

• Locked thread