Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Hope this is okay for me to ask here:

My boss rolled in with his new car today, and we were all trying to figure out what kind it is. I wasn't able to get up close enough to see the logo or read anything, but managed to snap these terrible pictures with my phone. I'm hoping a fellow Goon is able to help us out with this mystery!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It's a ferrari california. you should ask your boss if she's single.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Powershift posted:

It's a ferrari california. you should ask your boss if she's single.

That was quick, thanks! Hmm, maybe time to ask for that raise, eh?

My boss is a he, unfortunately. And married, although I'm sure that won't stop some women.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Well he bought a girl's Ferrari. I'm not sure what kind of message he's trying to send.

To be more specific, it's a California T, so 2014+ and only revs to 8k and doesn't sound right.

neat color though.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Powershift posted:

Well he bought a girl's Ferrari. I'm not sure what kind of message he's trying to send.

To be more specific, it's a California T, so 2014+ and only revs to 8k and doesn't sound right.

neat color though.

Haha, that's funny! I'll make sure that word that he's driving a girl's car gets around the office!

It doesn't sound like him to get last year's model, though. Edit: Durr, 2014+ I see.

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 11, 2015

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
If you don't like my barbie ferrari you're fired.

Get off of the internet, stop taking pictures of me. Get a hair cut!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011

Fucker in charge of you fucking fucks

There are two types of people who buy a California:

- people who can't afford a 458
- women

Ask him if he found a shade of lipstick to match his toy Ferrari.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
The California is the best looking car Ferrari currently makes. Also the only proper front-engine, rear drive model.

If I was going for a mid engined car in those price ranges, I'd much rather get a Lambo Aventador.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Once you notice how inboard of the arches the wheels are and how loving huge it is considering it's a 2+2 it kinda loses its magic.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

88h88 posted:

Once you notice how inboard of the arches the wheels are and how loving huge it is considering it's a 2+2 it kinda loses its magic.

I've always thought they look like the bastard child of a corvette and a GT-R. They aren't my cup of tea, but then again I don't like the looks of any modern Ferrari.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The outside looks nice, but jesus christ the interior is hideous.

(and backwards :v:)

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I've always thought they look like the bastard child of a corvette and a GT-R. They aren't my cup of tea, but then again I don't like the looks of any modern Ferrari.

Same. The 458 is pretty striking, but they haven't made a good looking car since old Enzo was alive.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

HotCanadianChick posted:

The California is the best looking car Ferrari currently makes. Also the only proper front-engine, rear drive model.

What about the F12? Front-engine, rear-drive V12; that's about as proper a Ferrari as you can get...none of this new-age, mid-engine bullshit.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Powershift posted:

It's a ferrari

Not red, bro. :colbert:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Not an F40, thence it's an overpriced heap of poo poo

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

HotCanadianChick posted:

If I was going for a mid engined car in those price ranges, I'd much rather get a Lambo Aventador.

Man that just ain't right.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

The outside looks nice, but jesus christ the interior is hideous.

(and backwards :v:)

:frogsiren:

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
You guys know you don't have to get the interior in red right?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

It's still an ugly interior in any color.
I'm one of those wierdos that's more interested in the inside stylings of a car than the outside, so..... :shrug:

e: Have there been any threads on the cool insides of cars/trucks? Would there be any interest? Should I make one?

Queen-Of-Hearts fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Sep 12, 2015

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
The FF is the one true Ferrari

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

e: Have there been any threads on the cool insides of cars/trucks? Would there be any interest? Should I make one?

We had one about 5 years ago, I'd say it's definitely time for another one.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

I'm on the case.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It's still an ugly interior in any color.
I'm one of those wierdos that's more interested in the inside stylings of a car than the outside, so..... :shrug:

I'd be interested. I'm very much of the opinion that the vast majority of interiors made in the past 20 years are rubbish.

That interior is some Chevy Cobalt bad. For ferrari money I'd expect them to not half rear end it like that.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

revmoo posted:

The FF is the one true Ferrari

I loving adore the FF, pity I'll never have the coin to get one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

I'd be interested. I'm very much of the opinion that the vast majority of interiors made in the past 20 years are rubbish.

That interior is some Chevy Cobalt bad. For ferrari money I'd expect them to not half rear end it like that.

Well then... Do I have the thread for you, my friend

• Locked thread