Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
HALLEJUYA JESUS IS LROD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
HAIL

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SATAN

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hail Satan

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

AS IS ABOVE AS IS BELOW BITCHES!!!!!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
THIS AINT VERY CHRISTIAN YALL

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
die

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
problematic

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

HALLEJUYA JESUS IS LROD

Where can I get abs like that? asking for a friend.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

satan's got a nice rack

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

here's to my sweet satan :3:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
We should push something awful as a pro christian movement forum. Where we discuss all the something awfuls obama has done to America.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Al Borland posted:

We should push something awful as a pro christian movement forum. Where we discuss all the something awfuls obama has done to America.

Probably would work and get Rich some more money but turn the site into a completely insufferable shithole, instead of just the insufferable shithole it is.

But it's our shithole, remember that. :3:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

HALLEJUYA JESUS IS LROD

Ego fum Papa.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Jukeboxblues posted:

Where can I get abs like that? asking for a fiend.

ftfy

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

I'm really bored here in Hell dudes, ya'll wanna chill?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjnbCayR0cI

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I'm really bored here in Hell dudes, ya'll wanna chill?

I don't think I'm allowed in the Jewish afterlife, sorry

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I don't think I'm allowed in the Jewish afterlife, sorry

That's Catholic Hell, not Sheol.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
sorry do catholics not worship the Jewish god?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

sorry do catholics not worship the Jewish god?

No cause the Jews don't believe in Jesus. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Al Borland posted:

But that would violate Romans 13:1-5

"13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience."

I mean, we can't call ourselves Christians and just ignore the Bible.

• Locked thread