Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Priddis confirmed guest video umpire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
According to Dunstall Sheehan was the one that picked Cripps, all the AA selectors picked Hogan.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Pridda hasn't missed a game in loving FOREVER and he misses the biggest game we've had since 2006

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

quote:

Melbourne has emerged as a contender for out-of-contract Essendon midfielder Jake Melksham's signature, with the Demons believed to have a four-year deal on the table.

Good idea, four years for Melksham

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

The Deadly Hume posted:

Don't worry the umpires will get the Eagles over the line.

Premature gamenight shitposting :parrot:

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

The Deadly Hume posted:

Don't worry the umpires will get the Eagles over the line.

We can only hope.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Premature gamenight shitposting :parrot:
Just getting out of the way early.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Testekill posted:

Good idea, four years for Melksham

Mate, don't harsh my buzz

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Apparently Howe doesn't necessarily want to leave, it's a matter of him wanting 4 years vs 3 years and substantially more money, he wants around $650k. I can't see him getting that much anywhere tbh

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

Apparently Howe doesn't necessarily want to leave, it's a matter of him wanting 4 years vs 3 years and substantially more money, he wants around $650k. I can't see him getting that much anywhere tbh

Jesus, he's asking for 650k? That's at least 250k more than what he is worth.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

How much is the car from the "mark of the year" competition worth, 'cos you can just about take that amount from his contract.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Didn't Hawks suspend Hodge for getting caught DD? Wow, pretty pathetic by the team. Kids will think that if their role models can get away with drink driving at finals time then so can they at exam time.

Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
I wonder what his Blood-Alcohol level is right now? Is a good buzz considered performance enhancing?

I'll admit to being biased, but the way everyone (Read: BigFooty and Facebook users) is ready to attack Goodes and Franklin but so willing to defend Hodge is pretty sickening. Really hope West Coast can come out with this one.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
kids already know about special treatment if you're really good at footy

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
If Hawks win, tainted premiership IMO

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Didn't Hawks suspend Hodge for getting caught DD? Wow, pretty pathetic by the team. Kids will think that if their role models can get away with drink driving at finals time then so can they at exam time.
The decision by the leadership group was they didn't want to punish the rest of the team by ruling Hodge out for a final. Maybe if it was earlier in the season he might've gotten an extra whack but the circumstances being as they were.

Also styling footballers as "role models" is bullshit as calling them "heroes".

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

If Hawks win, tainted premiership IMO

Luke Hodge will arrive to the MCG in a booze bus.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

The Deadly Hume posted:

The decision by the leadership group was they didn't want to punish the rest of the team by ruling Hodge out for a final. Maybe if it was earlier in the season he might've gotten an extra whack but the circumstances being as they were.

Also styling footballers as "role models" is bullshit as calling them "heroes".

Lol

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Also why the gently caress is this game starting so late can't we blow up SA and NT and tow WA a bit closer to civilisation?

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

I mean as far as role models go you can't go far wrong following the examples of Gary Ablett Snr, Leigh Matthews and Wayne Carey.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

If I recall correctly, the drinking scandals so far this year was some wine and blowing 0.068.
The NHL, NFL, NBA and MLB would loving kill to have drinking scandals that look like that.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Also I am vexed by 7 earlier showing some old footage of a Geelong vs Footscray final from 1994 and using "Western Bulldogs" on the caption

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
finals yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

nice work chronometer

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

On the other hand it means they'd ignore that weird period when North were calling themselves just the "Kangaroos"

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Sam Mitchell smirking in the warm up, probably gonna knee someone in the throat tonight

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Mrs MachineGun has already compared the Hawks guernseys to Xanadu.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

The Deadly Hume posted:

Also why the gently caress is this game starting so late can't we blow up SA and NT and tow WA a bit closer to civilisation?

You want to move Perth CLOSER to us?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Update, after spending the day crippled by a neck spasm, I will be spending tonight getting drunk at the pub instead of painting.

Eagles to win by 10 points.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
That guernsey is an affront to man.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

But it's so shiny.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Go the "anyone but Hawthorn"'s!

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

That was an acceptable mark by roughhead

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Shocking kick from Rioli

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that one of the commentators called Roughead Darren.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

At least the crowd is loud enough that it makes ignoring the commentary easier. Pretty even early on, a bit of nerves maybe.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

gently caress I hope Kennedy kicks a bag.

And he has got snowballs chance if he kicks like that

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Hahahaah Coleman medalist type kick that

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!
Terrible kick by Kennedy

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Through the big sticks Weagles

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Hill showed up in the first half tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!
Hill with some nice intercepts so far.

• Locked thread