Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Fwiw, without the time to make a huge case right now everything Vimes is doing is really burning my scum senses and I would be more than happy to lynch him. As happy as I will be to lynch fits if the vote goes that way. Between him and Met, one of them is scum and based on what I saw in that reread, Vimes is definitely the scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Fits, do you have anything else to say? Any opinions on who might be scum if it's not you?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kashuno posted:

Mimetic skin is, almost exactly, a hider role. I can't see it being a BP role as that doesn't make any sense. I will give more detailed reads over things, but holy poo poo that's a terrible fakeclaim.

I actually think it's the best he could do with someone that can read his role name. He had to come up with something passive specifically that vaguely worked for the flavor.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

TMMadman posted:

Fits, do you have anything else to say? Any opinions on who might be scum if it's not you?

I have had almost no tome all to read the thread over the last couple days, I'm trying to get to it tonight start where I left off with rereading Met and going from there :shobon:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Met posted:

I actually think it's the best he could do with someone that can read his role name. He had to come up with something passive specifically that vaguely worked for the flavor.

Couldn't he have claimed hider?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SirSamVimes posted:

Couldn't he have claimed hider?

Unfortunately for anyone who might need to claim it or something similar for real, I kind of ruined the hider claim for everyone last game. :)

But sure, he could have.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We should make a rule no posts about previous games in a series

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

It doesn't look like we're getting much more out of the day. Let's just finish it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote vimes still not home but that last post is the scummiest thing I've seen all game

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:allears:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
your good reason for turboing a guy who said

fits posted:

I have had almost no tome all to read the thread over the last couple days, I'm trying to get to it tonight start where I left off with rereading Met and going from there :shobon:

is...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

##vote vimes still not home but that last post is the scummiest thing I've seen all game

Um, what? I have been thinking the same thing. Everyone seems to agree that fits claim doesn't match up with his actual ability name, so there really isn't that much to be gained right now.

I held off at first because I wanted to give you time to come in and activate your power, plus I wanted to see if fits wanted to try defending himself. You came in and did what you needed to do, but fits responded to me asking him for scum reads by saying he might get to it in the future.

What else is there really at this point? Sure, I'm up for waiting a bit longer to see if fits actually posts something, but ultimately we're going to get the most information out of his flip.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh right

##vote fits

ssv I think you're scum but that's for a different day. I forgot about fits role thing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Obviously I'm willing to hammer, but I'd like to give fits a couple more hours to see if he actually comes back with some scum reads or a defense or something.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kashuno posted:

We should make a rule no posts about previous games in a series

Is it hurting your teammate?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Met posted:

Is it hurting your teammate?

I just think it's silly setup spec. Considering I'm exalt aligned I don't think it's hurting anyone.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

Obviously I'm willing to hammer, but I'd like to give fits a couple more hours to see if he actually comes back with some scum reads or a defense or something.

I don't see what he can say at this point. He didn't claim a role that can give us ANY information.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I was thinking about it a lot earlier today and I really do think Quornes was a roleblocker because if scum had a RB available last night, I feel like the smart play would have been to block Asiina from using her role and then pushing for the chain lynch on her today.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

I don't see what he can say at this point. He didn't claim a role that can give us ANY information.

Yeah, but it might be helpful to see who he thinks is scum before dunking him. Then we can use that information after his flip is revealed to help narrow the field.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote vimes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
because why

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The :allears:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Btw, another reason to not hammer yet is to make sure that the next deadline isn't on Sunday night. If someone hammers now, the game would most likely open sometime tomorrow and then 2 days would be a Sunday deadline. By waiting until tomorrow to hammer, we get most of Saturday 'off' and then the next deadline is most likely Monday night.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

TMMadman posted:

Btw, another reason to not hammer yet is to make sure that the next deadline isn't on Sunday night. If someone hammers now, the game would most likely open sometime tomorrow and then 2 days would be a Sunday deadline. By waiting until tomorrow to hammer, we get most of Saturday 'off' and then the next deadline is most likely Monday night.

don't meta the deadline jfc

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

don't meta the deadline jfc

Sorry. Weekends tend to get quiet and slow. Of course, it really depends on when people send in their actions, so I guess it is kind of useless.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Or when the mod loving wants the deadline?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

Or when the mod loving wants the deadline?

Yeah yeah, I'm weird and sometimes think in terms of time blocks.

Anyway, I don't really feel like waiting anymore and I was going to vote at midnight my time before I had the thought about the deadline.

So, ##vote fits

:redhammer:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
you are the biggest drama mama

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

fits (6): CapitalistPig, Winson_Paine, SirSamVimes, Met, Kashuno, TMMadman
SirSamVimes (1): Met, Met, Kashuno, Kashuno, Tremendous Taste
Met (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (3): fits, Horsebanger, King Burgundy

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 11th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 14 hours, 48 minutes.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Firefight! Walking through the corridors of the base, the assault team came under fire from the XCOM defenders. After a brief exchange of fire, Operative fits was on the ground and EXALT marched on. Operative TMMadman confirmed the kill.

On Day 3, fits, XCOM-aligned soldier with Mimetic Skin and a Pistol, was filled full of lead and neutralized!
It is now Night 3, please submit your actions as soon as possible.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

XCOM did not retreat in the face of the marauding assault force. Rather, they engaged in a "tactical relocation of defensive resources." EXALT could only consider this maneuver...effective.

On Night 3, SirSamVimes, EXALT-Aligned Operative with Bioelectric Skin and an Assault Rifle, was terminated!
On Night 3, Tremendous Taste, EXALT-Aligned Operative with Executioner and a Sniper Rifle, was shot!

On Night 3, Operative King Burgundy was detected near Operative Tremendous Taste!
On Night 3, Operative TMMadman was detected near Operative Tremendous Taste!

It is now Day 4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): CapitalistPig, fits, Horsebanger, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Met, TMMadman, Winson_Paine

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 14th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 8 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
time for some fullclaims.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well that's interesting. Clearly I was investigating Taste.

I think we can assume Taste is the reason SSV is dead.

So what's up KB?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also Foo, it looks like fits is still in votefinder.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

TMMadman posted:

Also Foo, it looks like fits is still in votefinder.

thank you

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): CapitalistPig, Horsebanger, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Met, TMMadman, Winson_Paine

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 14th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 8 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Would everyone agree it is most likely just one scum left?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Would everyone agree it is most likely just one scum left?

That would be my guess. I would probably say it's between Horsebanger and Winson and the role is probably a juggernaut.

I figured KB was the doctor after he visited me on N1. So with him visiting Taste but Taste still dying that probably means juggernaut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why is KB the doc and not met?

• Locked thread