Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spermgod posted:

Next week's card:

Being able to watch these live is so cool. Should be a good show. CMLL is suddenly exciting, who'da thunk it.

CMLL is really bad tho? Like outside of a few guys, their roster is either crippled or drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

CMLL has a really great roster they never do anything interesting with

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

coconono posted:

CMLL is really bad tho? Like outside of a few guys, their roster is either crippled or drunk.

thats wrong

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
CMLL has such a huge quantity of both good to great and bad to terrible workers that I think they might have both the best and worst roster in the world at the same time

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

They also barely know what to do with any of them

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

coconono posted:

If that bothers you, you'll have a bad time in wrestling

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

coconono posted:

actually I'll have you know AAA is really bad and most of their roster is filled with crippled drunks.

I say this having never watched more than five minutes of AAA

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Aniversario card

1) Esfinge, Fuego, The Panther vs Disturbio, Puma, Virus
2) Guerrero Maya Jr., Máximo, Stuka Jr. vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión
3) Dark Angel vs Princesa Sugehit
announced as mano a mano, not a lightning (10 minute time limit). Dark Angel’s farewell match.
4) Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas vs Dragon Lee, Mistico, Valiente
5) LA Park, Último Guerrero, Volador Jr. vs Dr. Wagner Jr., Rush, Thunder [Relevos Increíbles]
6) Atlantis vs La Sombra [mask]

I'm sure a lot of those trios will be good since everyone works harder when there's a big crowd, but it isn't a very exciting undercard.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

Aniversario card

1) Esfinge, Fuego, The Panther vs Disturbio, Puma, Virus
2) Guerrero Maya Jr., Máximo, Stuka Jr. vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión
3) Dark Angel vs Princesa Sugehit
announced as mano a mano, not a lightning (10 minute time limit). Dark Angel’s farewell match.
4) Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas vs Dragon Lee, Mistico, Valiente
5) LA Park, Último Guerrero, Volador Jr. vs Dr. Wagner Jr., Rush, Thunder [Relevos Increíbles]
6) Atlantis vs La Sombra [mask]

I'm sure a lot of those trios will be good since everyone works harder when there's a big crowd, but it isn't a very exciting undercard.

Yeah, and Thunder looks waaay out of place in the semi main when you look at the rep and/or talent of the other five

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Aniversario gonna be a $10 iPPV. CMLL has traditionally been pretty good with streaming so hopefully that goes off well.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spermgod posted:

Aniversario gonna be a $10 iPPV. CMLL has traditionally been pretty good with streaming so hopefully that goes off well.

I don't mind paying but I was hoping we'd just get it for free this year.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
I decided to sleep instead of watching the show last night but judging by cubs' recap it wasn't that great anyway

Next week's card:

fourth match could be great

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spermgod posted:

I decided to sleep instead of watching the show last night but judging by cubs' recap it wasn't that great anyway

Next week's card:

The main event was worth watching.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spermgod posted:

Next week's card:

You jinxed the card

http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/2015/09/07/la-park-off-all-cmll-lineups/

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

is this because of what park did to end the show because the fans chant that all the time

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

hope they youtube this one too

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Probably a good question for thecubsfan, but do you know what the relationship is between ChillangaMask and CMLL? They seem to use their guys a lot but never AAA people.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Looks like AAA put up Triplemania 23 up on youtube for free as well as a few other shows. Do they usually do that?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

Looks like AAA put up Triplemania 23 up on youtube for free as well as a few other shows. Do they usually do that?

yes. They generally also repackage the show to broadcast on their TV

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

L.A. Park has been removed from all CMLL bookings for the immediate future after he used foul language after his match at Arena Mexico last Friday night. The promotion announced that Park's actions didn't meet the standards of their company and they can't allow that lack of respect towards the fans. Park accepted his punishment and apologized to them so the promotion said that they left on good terms as well as saying that maybe down the road he may come back. Park will be replaced by Valiente on this Friday at Arena Mexico and Shocker on the 82nd Anniversario Show next Friday.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Quackenbush has a long reach.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Apparently he grabbed the mic and said "chinga tu madre."

Hey look, video. 33:35 or so.

https://youtu.be/DLvM16IUNwU?t=2015

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

I'm pretty pumped that CMLL now posts their Monday shows on YouTube. Does that other site save the Friday streams in a library or is it a one time only viewing?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Burt Buckle posted:

I'm pretty pumped that CMLL now posts their Monday shows on YouTube. Does that other site save the Friday streams in a library or is it a one time only viewing?
I don't think they get archived but thecubsfan posts them on Tuesdays https://www.youtube.com/user/thecubsfan

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Boco_T posted:

I don't think they get archived but thecubsfan posts them on Tuesdays https://www.youtube.com/user/thecubsfan

Thanks, I was never sure what shows he was posting videos from and it's difficult to navigate thecubsfan site without having results spoiled.

CMLL and AAA have to satisfy me until Dario Cueto finds a new temple. :(

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol now Dr Wagner Jr has been pulled from anniversario next week

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

oatgan posted:

He flipped the bird one time too many?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

poor CMLL

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

eith an ROH show the same weekend it looks like I just saved :10bux:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

oatgan posted:

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Quackenbush has a long reach.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cmll said that wagner called them and dropped out of the show over the phone.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Then came word on 9/14 that CMLL has banned any of its wrestlers from appearing on any shows that Park or Wagner Jr. are booked on, and has said that the ban is permanent. Right now, a few indie promoters faced with that ultimatum have chosen to use Park and Wagner Jr., who are bigger draws, which has cost CMLL talent work. That’s seemingly a huge blow to All Elite, if they are still around since they have no new shows announced. All Elite had drawn some great houses and some not so great houses this year doing shows that combined legends from the past like Octagon and Fuerza Guerrera, along with Park and Wagner Jr., and the top CMLL stars.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I guess LA Park is running with the "Chinga tu madre" thing, only now he's getting the whole crowd to yell it for him, instead of saying it himself, like DX when they'd do the "we got two words for ya."

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Paco owes Dave a kickback cause today's WOR just sold me on a one match show I wasn't inclined to purchase a few days ago.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I guess LA Park is running with the "Chinga tu madre" thing, only now he's getting the whole crowd to yell it for him, instead of saying it himself, like DX when they'd do the "we got two words for ya."

Just when I thought he couldn't be any more awesome

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
The first match here is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWUM8t1H-Mc

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Oh poo poo

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 19, 2015

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Is there some sort of backstory to Diamanté Azul being a Blue Demon ripoff? They have nearly identical masks and Blue Diamond is I assume a play on Blue Demon.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Is there any way to get a La Sombra shirt online? CMLL's site doesn't have a store as far as I and my 3rd rate spanish can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
yo I know I'm late but I'm super annoyed what the gently caress why did Sombra lose his mask