Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

ElwoodCuse posted:

It already aired

Did they show the gay kid's wedding? I was looking forward to that.

John David is also gay, but he's already reached "old bachelor that we don't mention" status.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Captain Yossarian posted:

My home and all my possessions were destroyed in a flood, but I needed to check in here quick and say:

Maybe if you'd clean up your hedonistic, sinful ways THE LORD wouldn't find it necessary to punish you.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Boba Fett.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

PathAsc posted:

Sucking on my Jim Bob like you wanted me
Calling me, all the time like Duggar
Check out my fundie behind
It's fine all of the time
Like sex with some beeches
What else is in the teaches of peaches? Jim? Bob?

Oh god, this one's my favourite, by far. Well done! :allears:

Edit: "And I said
Jiiiiiiiiiiim bob,
jimmy Jim bob
a-jim jim bob
I said hey...
What's Jimming Bob?"

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Sep 11, 2015

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

PathAsc posted:

Sucking on my Jim Bob like you wanted me
Calling me, all the time like Duggar
Check out my fundie behind
It's fine all of the time
Like sex with some beeches
What else is in the teaches of peaches? Jim? Bob?

Jim the Bob away
Jim the Bob away
Jim the Bob away

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
When goons write song parodies is the loving worst

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

egon_beeblebrox posted:

When the funds failed.

Duggar, her legs wide!

I'm going to hell

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Toadvine posted:

Fundie code door cracked, we're livin' tax free
We livin' for free, not as employees,
Drink that Kool-Aid follow my lead,
Now you're one of my flock, you're coming with me

It's time to kill the lights and shut the cameras down
(This Jim's about to)
Tonight we're Duggaring, no sisters getting out

This Jim's about to bo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ob!
Bo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ob!
(This Jim's about to)

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Toadvine posted:

Duggar, that is what you are
Honey you're my [TLC] star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me molest you
If you let me molest you

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Bible posted:

"Christians are human and sinful just like anyone else but Jesus forgives us so we just do whatever we like while condemning others living in exactly the same manner."

The important part is that you feel bad about it. Wanting to gently caress dudes is apparently a really common thing many dudes want to do, but you should be ashamed of it. As long as you are ashamed of it you can have all the dirty bathroom hook-ups you want -- the dirtier the better really, since that makes your future 'testimony' much more compelling.

That's why Gay Pride is so offensive to them. It's supposed to be shameful and secret, not out and proud. It's supposed to be tawdry and dangerous, so gay dudes getting married, buying minivans and raising functional children undermines their whole shame spiral.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gay bathroom sex hookups own

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Eonwe posted:

Jim Bob didn't win his election so we were spared hearing about this one so far

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Eonwe posted:

So that's why the Duggar compound had only two bathrooms (boys and filthy whores on their period).

Makes sense now.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Raiad posted:

I don't know, doesn't seem like a safe place to take your kid.

this is a good idea for a photoshop thread.

JIM BOB.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Geoj posted:

This is exactly what I would expect someone with the name "Derick Dillard" to look like.

One time I was at Disneyworld in July and it was like 100 degrees with swamp humidity and there were muslim moms wearing the nun outfits in the crazy heat while their husbands and sons were wearing shorts and tanktops.

Betcha Duggette is wearing a long skirt in that photo while DerDill is chillin with sun out guns out.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Jim Bob, when the walls fell.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/theslice/duggars-bill-gothard-iblp

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Jesus

jim bob

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I don't understand what the Jim Bob means. Is this something from their awful show?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

No. 6 posted:

I don't understand what the Jim Bob means. Is this something from their awful show?

Jim Bob is the awful show.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

No. 6 posted:

H̄҉̼͔Ẻ̩̮̱̹̜̜͚̾̾ ̹̝ͪI̫̥̦͌̏̀̔̒ͮ͢S̙̗̠̗ͭͭ͂͛ͪͭ͌ ̖͚͕̪̫̼̝̅͐ͥ̅͝T̢̗̤̐͊H̬̲͎͙̖̪ͤ̃̃̂̎́Ę̻̣̪̫̞̘ͩ͐͊ ̗͔̀ͩ͌̓̊O̲̬̓͢N̪͓͒͂ͦ̀̎̈̀E͛ ̴͎͉̗̈́̂̎̅̿W̳ͧ̾̑͑͜H̠̰̤̦͍̭̻ͦͮŐ͔̝͔̘͕ͭͮ ̞͓͈̘͕̎ͤ̂͂ͪ̃͟W̖̰͎̝̉̋͗A̳̭͌ͪ̄̿T͎͉̱̥͇͗͋̕C̙̐ͫ̆̍̾H̵̞̖̝̳̄̓̏̈́̍E̠̤̘̖̘̗͋̑̿͐ͨ͡S̙̻̳͖͙̅͐̎ͯ͞

J͇̻̦̗̦̪͒͡Iͫ̀̾͊M̧̼̪̌̿͌ͩ̓̅̚ ̣̞͚͉̼ͩ̓͋̑B̘̗̭̜̭̳̳̏ͤͯ̐͠O̝̥͉̬̼̞ͪ͋̀B̲̰̦͚̦

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

No. 6 posted:

This literal motherfucker right here:

All about Jim Bob!

- Has Lego Hair
    - Has less personality than Lego People
    - Hates dancing (I MEAN HATES IT)
    - Tries to dry hump his wife during mini-golf
    - Has taught his sons and daughters a code word, 'Nike', for when some floozy with a strapless dress walks by. That way, all of the boys can look down at their shoes, if they can see past their raging erections, instead of at the girl like normal people.
    - Is ok with incest, or at least ok with hiding it from the law until you can't be tried for it. Just remember the words "if the victim is not at fault".

Also, his name, for real, is Jim Bob. :wtc:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Holy poo poo, it would be pretty easy to just quote this whole thing. But here are some choice quotes:

quote:

Gothards philosophy on sexual assault is detailed explicitly in his publications, including in the Wisdom Booklets. When a woman is attacked, one booklet reads, She is to cry out for help. The victim who fails to do this is equally guilty with the attacker. A document Gothard sent to ATI families, Lessons from Moral Failures in a Family, purports to be a teenage boys meditation on his sexual assault of his sisters, which he blames in part on his mother, for allowing his sisters to run naked after a bath and for asking him to change his sisters diapers, something that would not have occurred if the family had only applied Levitical law.

quote:

Leigh had been raped as a child, and Gothard counseled her personally about it. The counseling, she said, consisted of blaming her for being raped because she wasnt wearing modest clothing, had lustful thoughts, and didnt cry out to God to stop her rapist.

He told me the sinthe pain I felt in my heart over the yearswas because of my sin in it, she said. So he had me confess my sin for being raped as a child.

quote:

One day, Mark said, after he cleaned the carpets himself with an industrial cleaner, Gothard visited the center and was livid to see no girls cleaning it by hand. He ordered center leadership staff to round up some girls to start cleaning.

It was something that [Gothard] just wanted to see, Mark said. He didnt care that I would come at night and clean that carpet and get rid of all the spots. He wanted to see the girls on their hands and knees scrubbing with spoons.

I'm sure Josh recieved some premium consoling from this upstanding fellow.

Also, at some point Jim Bob will stop being funny, but I don't want to see that day.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
B0B

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Old J.I.M.B.O.B.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jim Bob

Nether Postlude
Aug 17, 2009

His mind will keep
reverting to the last
biscuit on the plate.
Stay awhile and Jim Bob.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Shnag posted:

I'm sure Josh recieved some premium consoling from this upstanding fellow.

"It's OK son, you can't help your natural urges when those slutty bitches prance about in front of you. Molesting your own sisters is a perfectly natural thing to do and its totally their fault."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

look everything is part of gods plan and he wanted to see some hot incest action. he works in mysterious ways and DONT YOU DARE QUESTION IT

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

So if they run out of money and get desperate what are the odds they eat the weakest?

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

bobjr posted:

So if they run out of money and get desperate what are the odds they eat the weakest?

Josiah noooooooo! :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bobjr posted:

slim, josh is in rehab

eat fresh

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012
Jim Blobfish

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

James Robert.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

No. 6 posted:

Unfortunately no one can be...told...who Jim Bob is. You have to see him for yourself.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Blue Train posted:

slim, josh is in rehab

eat fresh

When did they find him?

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
Seems the Duggars are getting Jim up their Bobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Shnag posted:

quote:

Gothards philosophy on sexual assault is detailed explicitly in his publications, including in the Wisdom Booklets. When a woman is attacked, one booklet reads, She is to cry out for help. The victim who fails to do this is equally guilty with the attacker.

quote:

The counseling, she said, consisted of blaming her for being raped because she wasnt wearing modest clothing, had lustful thoughts, and didnt cry out to God to stop her rapist.

Oh what the gently caress

Their "counseling" of abuse survivors is based on the "can't get raped in a city" passage of Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 posted:

23 Suppose a man is caught in a town having intercourse with a young woman who is engaged to someone else. 24 You are to take them outside the town and stone them to death. She is to die because she did not cry out for help, although she was in a town, where she could have been heard. And the man is to die because he had intercourse with someone who was engaged. In this way you will get rid of this evil.

If you don't make enough noise you're as evil as your rapist. I guess we should be glad Gothard's not stoning anybody.

• Locked thread