Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

DownByTheWooter posted:

imagine all the memes about heroes you'd be pictured in.

None, because it'd be at Carter's funeral, and to the people who create hero memes Jimmy Carter is basically the devil and Osama all rolled together into one

Now, if you'd pulled that at Saint Ronnie's funeral you could live the rest of your off of the meme royalties (if that was a thing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Plus nobody really cares about Carter enough to get worked up one way or the other.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Gonna give this a go as helicopter music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrJky8YuTr4

wow, putting a song that came out in 86 in your vidgame that takes place in 84. great way to ruin the immersion

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Godholio posted:

Plus nobody really cares about Carter enough to get worked up one way or the other.

I hope the swamp rabbit attends

DownByTheWooter posted:

it would be truly moving to see a soldier going through one of those crazy emotional rollercoaster lonely benders military servicemembers are so prone to, stumbling around, tears and snot dripping onto his immaculately arranged ceremonial dress, reeling from grief and or booze right there at President Carter's graveside. Western funerals don't have nearly enough wailing.

imagine all the memes about heroes you'd be pictured in.

military funerals are the worst :(

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:captainpop:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

uhh where do I even start

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
a good post

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

iyaayas01 posted:

None, because it'd be at Carter's funeral, and to the people who create hero memes Jimmy Carter is basically the devil and Osama all rolled together into one

Now, if you'd pulled that at Saint Ronnie's funeral you could live the rest of your off of the meme royalties (if that was a thing)

fair point. I guess the next chance for some soldier to get ultimate hero points by taking a bottle of mid-shelf bourbon to the face moments before stepping into formation will be for a President Bush funeral

downbythewooter shared Midwestern Patriots Truth Medias video

Video shows a soldier tearing open his uniform jacket with one hand as he breaks out of formation and runs to the coffin.
"WHY LAWWWDDDDDDD. HE WAZZA ONLY LEADER THAT EVER CARED A FUCKIN SOLDIER; fuckit. gently caress all you. I'LL COURMARSH EVERY LASS ONE" and so on, he moans, the consonants slurring into a mush nearly as meaningless as everything the dead man about to be interred ever said. He drops his plugged garand, falls to all fours, face reddened and slick with tears and drunk sweats. He raises one hand to wipe a thin line of watery vomit from a scraped chin with an until now pristine sleeve of gabardine, the hash marks carrying away crumbs from a half-digested meal of Five Guys. Then, a duo of extremely flustered NCOs hook him under the arms and drag him away to be shot off screen, while Donald Rumsfeld watches with disdain from a throne of humvee up-armor kits.

SHARE this if you think our troops are the real heroes

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I like that post with the pictures up thread.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Honestly this place is a bit too sfw considering the thread title promises a great crusade of butts.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv33e0TyL6M

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This is some of the dumbest looking poo poo I have ever seen.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I'd think that a feature-length video game cut scene would be a big hit with GiP's Gamerz.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

This is some of the dumbest looking poo poo I have ever seen.

better or worse than that awful deadpool trailer

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Godholio posted:

He's one of those rare examples of a 90+ year old man dying where you can say "man, what a loss. he could have done a lot more if he'd lived."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Oh man is that real? Please be real.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Yeah, that six year old's legs are just as long as Jared's.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

that's not the kid's legs

bij
Feb 24, 2007

The pumpkin spice extends tights. The pumpkin spice expands waistlines. The pumpkin spice is vital to Pinterest posting. The Pumpkin Spicing Guild and its pudgy 20 year olds, who the pumpkin spice has mutated over twelve years, use the orange artificial flavoring which gives them the ability to fold in even more empty calories. That is, fatten up every part of the body without eating.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Godholio posted:

And those subs from the other promo are actually the size of the 9/11 jetliners. One can dream.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSH3LPfo6g

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiOW0A0qrmA

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
oh, hello there drunk thread

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
drunk thread best thread

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

titties incoming

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

his name is Robert Paulson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

titties incoming

Nice!

• Locked thread