Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

"I'm just an acquaintance." :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

The blow to her ego is going to be biblical

Can't wait for the next chapter this Christmas

White Light fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Sep 3, 2015

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

T.G. Xarbala posted:

"I'm just an acquaintance." :haw:

Aw, Fubuki looked kind of sad at that.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

I really wonder how she's gonna react to defeat
"W... what happened? I must have gotten hit by a car or something. Man, that lucky B-class guy sure is cocky."

Oh and "We sure are lucky all those escaped monsters had so much gas in their stomach that they literally exploded."

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Version 3 is up.

poo poo is getting real.

Adelheid
Mar 29, 2010

I don't know how Murata's going to handle this. His design for Tatsumaki just doesn't convey her perpetual, barely-contained murderous rage. "Tornado of Terror" means something in ONE's version that is unfortunately lost in Murata's.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
This is the power... of Fubuki's acquaintance!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Adelheid posted:

I don't know how Murata's going to handle this. His design for Tatsumaki just doesn't convey her perpetual, barely-contained murderous rage. "Tornado of Terror" means something in ONE's version that is unfortunately lost in Murata's.

Murata's gonna take a hiatus and apprentice himself to Itou Junji and Umezu Kazuo in preparation

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adelheid posted:

Obviously, he'll just redraw all the parts that she's in so that it works.

Glaric
Oct 9, 2011

That's just sad.
Serious Series: Serious Hugging it Out

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

Murata's gonna take a hiatus and apprentice himself to Itou Junji and Umezu Kazuo in preparation

I want this to happen so badly, Junti Ito is loving phenomenal

"THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR YOU BALDY!"

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Aw, they just need to hug it out.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Adelheid posted:

I don't understand this post. I mean it literally makes no sense. How can anyone have any doubts or lack of faith in Murata's artistic abilities?

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Murata will simply draw her as One does, like he did before.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

This is the power... of Fubuki's acquaintance!

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Elentor posted:

Version 3 is up.

poo poo is getting real.

I see there's a version 4 now, but it isn't showing up for me. I just get the site's layout, and that's it, no comic. I can see the previous chapter just fine though.

I guess I clicked on the site at the wrong time.

Daler Mehndi fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 5, 2015

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Here's version Four

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Dammit now I have to wait another 3 months :(

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

saitama is taking the child outside so her tantrum won't bug other people

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I'm expecting that there'll be a turn of events where Saitama ends up causing the building/city/fortress to collapse, instead of Tatsumaki. Like his jumping out just now is enough to topple the structure, or he punches Tatsumaki into the building, and it collapses..

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he's not going to punch tatsumaki

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hes gonna punch her ego.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
I hope he makes her rebuild his house.

By hand

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
If Saitama punched Tatsumaki there wouldn't be a Tatsumaki any more.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Think Fubuki will be bumped up the rankings because she obviously stopped all those monsters escaping?

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010

Apocron posted:

Think Fubuki will be bumped up the rankings because she obviously stopped all those monsters escaping?

She's already the top of B class, so she can't move up any more unless she wants to, which she's declined to do. Hopefully Saitama continues to steal credit for the work of other heros and gets an undeserved promotion to S class.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
New issue out in Japanese. See it here if you can read Japanese or even if you just want to look at the pictures. http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/103.html

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
It's been translated already.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Ch-103--v001--Read-Online?id=241290

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tatsumaki's so irritated.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I have a feeling the entire fight is gonna be Saitama wearing Tatsumaki out. He's just gonna be holding on to her one way or another no matter what crazy psychic maneuver she pulls, to the point where she can barely stand.

Monsieur Mango
Apr 29, 2009
Angry uneducated white person

quote:

But you're always mad.

That cracked me up.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AnonSpore posted:

Tatsumaki certainly has that Uzumaki spiral hair going on.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Second part of the chapter got translated:

http://imgur.com/a/6qlbi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014
CAR!
LEAVE!
NOW! :D This is gonna be good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

e X posted:

Second part of the chapter got translated:

http://imgur.com/a/6qlbi

:five:

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
This is going to be the best fight.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
I want a shirt that says "meat" on it.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Hey, it's an appropriate use of curse words without using it to feel edgy! The trash talking being effective between these two is hilarious and both of them reacting to it makes it feel so childish. I love it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
So I just saw Yuusuke Murata's name pop up at the end of Megaman 4 and holy poo poo I did not know Murata won Capcom's "Design a Robot Master" contest twice for MM4's Dust Man and MM5's Crystal Man when he was 12. Granted, it's in the first line of Murata's Wikipedia biography, but still - pretty neat!