Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This isn't a news headline or anything - it's a gif by Radio NZ explaining the British line of succession. You need to wait until the end:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Wheat Loaf posted:

This isn't a news headline or anything - it's a gif by Radio NZ explaining the British line of succession. You need to wait until the end:

I'd like to see a King Ralph remake starring #18

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

No way he's too "street" King Ralph is supposed to be suave.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

King Ralph was a cinematic triumph and the first movie I can think of that was sponsored by Burger King.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...ref=mostpopular

quote:

Prosthetic Penis Case: 'Blindfolded Woman Unknowingly Had Sex With Male Impersonator For Two Years'

quote:

A blindfolded woman duped into having sex with a male impersonator said they also sunbathed and watched television together with her mask still on, a jury has heard.

The complainant says she thought she had intercourse on a number of occasions with a man called Kye Fortune, who said he was recovering in hospital from a brain tumour and did not want her to see his scars.

But she claims she eventually discovered it was in fact her friend, Gayle Newland, 25, who had persuaded her to wear a blindfold throughout their sexual encounters in which a prosthetic penis was used, the Press Association reports.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:stare: go on...

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Haha what the gently caress. This is like Boys don't Cry except with a ton more plot holes

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Haha what the gently caress. This is like Boys don't Cry except with a ton more plot holes

Reverse M. Butterfly imo

AKA she knew what she was doing

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Aesop Poprock posted:

Except it's nothing like that because this involved two women, not a man and woman.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yep.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mulva posted:

Except it's nothing like that because this involved two women, not a man and woman.

And I'm PRETTY sure no one got killed by some assholes?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yesssssssssssssssss

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mulva posted:

There's a scene where the dude uses a dildo and the girl somehow has no idea it's not a real dick, you're reaching.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

good thing that guy had a gun so he could stop 9/11 from happening

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

good thing that guy had a gun so he could stop 9/11 from happening

If you make airplanes illegal only the bad guys will have airplanes.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Aesop Poprock posted:

There's a scene where the dude uses a dildo and the girl somehow has no idea it's not a real dick, you're reaching.
Still think this is totally plausible (I'm not joking). I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, personally, anyway.

Also I made this point when the same story was on Jezebel a couple days ago, and a dude tried to mansplain vaginas to me on the basis that his wife says he knows her vagina better than she does. Um, sure. That's believable.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

pookel posted:

Still think this is totally plausible (I'm not joking). I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, personally, anyway.

Also I made this point when the same story was on Jezebel a couple days ago, and a dude tried to mansplain vaginas to me on the basis that his wife says he knows her vagina better than she does. Um, sure. That's believable.

Tbh it doesn't seem implausible that a dude dumb enough to use that as a qualification has a wife so deeply daft that he actually does know her vagina better than her. Who else would marry such a lovely wall of potatoes?

Schlinky
Mar 12, 2009

...Too much drink.
Pizza Chef threatened to kill co-worker over best way to make pizza in Darwin

quote:

The Darwin Magistrates Court heard a fight broke out between Francesco Cristofaro, 21, and another employee of the Super Pizza restaurant in Fannie Bay last month.

At the height of the argument, the court heard a screaming Cristofaro chased the victim with a knife, yelling "tonight, I kill you".

Magistrate Greg Smith told Cristofaro that "passion is sometimes a good thing, but running around with a knife is misplaced passion".

Lawyer Peter Maley said his client is "a passionate cook that cares a great deal about the art of making pizzas".

"He has never been in trouble with the law here or in Europe," he said.

He said Cristofaro was living in Australia on a working holiday visa from Italy, with his girlfriend also working at the restaurant.

Mr Maley told the court his client had been incarcerated in the Howard Springs Correctional Facility since late last month and had found the experience traumatic with his limited knowledge of English.

Magistrate Smith said Cristofaro "might be a good cook, but the use of a knife by a cook is not always good".

"Hopefully this sentence teaches you a lesson," Magistrate Smith told Cristofaro.

Cristofaro was sentenced to four months' jail, suspended for 12 months.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Worth reading.

This girl has a bright political future if she moves to the United States.

Prenton
Feb 17, 2011

Ner nerr-nerrr ner

This is from my neck of the woods. Seeing this pop in in the Wirral Globe was very strange given their usual tinpot local paper diet of vintage tram and sheep based news.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Makes sense since so many of his favorite roles involved capes - Armand, Zorro, 13th Warrior, Puss in Boots, probably whoever he was in Spy Kids.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

I'm on board, capes own bones, just ask Ted DiBiase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsCIfUPXQcg

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Ozz81 posted:

I'm on board, capes own bones, just ask Ted DiBiase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsCIfUPXQcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

How are you supposed to drink in that monkey mask?

schadenfraud
Nov 19, 2010

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

walrusman posted:

How are you supposed to drink in that monkey mask?

You don't, you just ape the motions.

Sally Forth
Oct 16, 2012

Disappointingly not mentioned: the 'penguin incident' was a man attempting to bribe staff to be allowed to fight one.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sally Forth posted:

Disappointingly not mentioned: the 'penguin incident' was a man attempting to bribe staff to be allowed to fight one.

Fight a penguin? What a pussy. Mike Tyson once tried to bribe a guard so he could try to fight a gorilla. Now thats a fight!

Nomad175
Oct 14, 2012

By not beating me, he has beaten me.

If shameless self-promotion ain't kosher, just tell me and I'll take down the link, but I've started a FaceBook page that posts headlines from this thread. https://www.facebook.com/WeirdNewsStoriesandHeadlines

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Fight a penguin? What a pussy. Mike Tyson once tried to bribe a guard so he could try to fight a gorilla. Now thats a fight!

The gorilla would kill him no question but it would be a hell of a fight.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
I realize it's most likely "I wish he would laugh at me again or just do anything," but I can't process it any other way but "who's laughing now Larry :smug:"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bunnielab posted:

The gorilla would kill him no question but it would be a hell of a fight.

You're absolutely right about the gorilla killing him, but the only "fight" would be trying to get the lifeless husk of him out of the enclosure as the gorilla swings him around by a dislocated leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I dunno, this IS Iron Mike we're talking about. If he got the drop on Magilla, he might end up being the only one swinging...