Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Lumpen posted:

Lynch bowmore for this when I flip.
:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok kill him ##vote section 31

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

At least provide a reason....sssssssshhh.....

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah

##vote section 13

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress I keep doing that

##vote section 31

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Section 31 posted:

At least provide a reason....sssssssshhh.....

i'm val kilmer from tombstone

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Section 31 posted:

Deadbeat Dad, apparently you, are trying to make simple things look more complicated. But isn't that how scummy people behave when they try to cast attention away from themselves (and their scum team) :wink:

- No one knows whether Lumpen will flip as town or scum at D1 (except for mafia scum themselves, of course).
- Lumpen and bowmore claimed the trackers role
- There's these:

Which I didn't know how that will play out.
- Lumpen turned out to be town-aligned Eavesdropper.

:allears:

How is calling you out for something drawing attention away from myself

I actually thought your reluctancy thing was a reference to the end of d1 where people voted Lumpen over bowmore so you wanted to see who was sketchy and wanted you to name names.

Turns out you meant D2, specifically my comment? as somebody who voted bowmore and realize not to immediately lynch *the other option* the next day because there is a possibility that there are two town trackers

a whopping zero people are voting bowmore, so your reluctant poster research is your pick of the litter

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

GulagDolls posted:

##vote section 31

I actually want to believe in him but that was a really bad post

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

I also really want to hear from chaoslord regarding his vote on me.

I just don't like your play. You seem all over the place and I can't figure you out. You got on to DBD yesterday for saying he would vote with the majority and then you posted "I'm still on Lumpen's side" followed six minutes later by moving your vote onto Lumpen, saying "Okay." You then moved your vote back to bowmore with just "Okay." I don't see how you can think what DBD said was scummy and then do that. Add that to the jake/me thing earlier and I think you're just floating around trying to get on whatever you can get to stick.

Plus add in a ~meta read~ where this doesn't seem like a Keane game I'm used to reading. Feels off and I don't like it.

Finally, I knew I would have limited access last night and today so I wanted to make sure I had on paper who I wanted to vote in case anything happened and we had a short day, and on top of that I was hoping to see more of a reaction than just "hmm?" from you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

chaoslord posted:

I just don't like your play. You seem all over the place and I can't figure you out. You got on to DBD yesterday for saying he would vote with the majority and then you posted "I'm still on Lumpen's side" followed six minutes later by moving your vote onto Lumpen, saying "Okay." You then moved your vote back to bowmore with just "Okay." I don't see how you can think what DBD said was scummy and then do that. Add that to the jake/me thing earlier and I think you're just floating around trying to get on whatever you can get to stick.

Plus add in a ~meta read~ where this doesn't seem like a Keane game I'm used to reading. Feels off and I don't like it.

Finally, I knew I would have limited access last night and today so I wanted to make sure I had on paper who I wanted to vote in case anything happened and we had a short day, and on top of that I was hoping to see more of a reaction than just "hmm?" from you.

This is outrageously bad, and it is extremely obvious that chaoslord just looked through my post history and didn't consider context and all. That's scummy.

look at this part:

A scummy person posted:

You got on to DBD yesterday for saying he would vote with the majority and then you posted "I'm still on Lumpen's side" followed six minutes later by moving your vote onto Lumpen, saying "Okay." You then moved your vote back to bowmore with just "Okay."

The vote on bowmore came after Lumpen's flip which COME ON.

##vote chaoslord

I was a high profile vote target yesterday and I think chaoslord is trying to get momentum back on me. His arguments are constructed, not pointed out, and he is scum for them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Like to be clear,

This is what happened:

Chaoslord voted me, I said "what's your reasoning" and he then went "oh nooooo", clicked the question mark by my name and said "Behold! You are switching between LUMPEN AND BOWMORE!" and ignoring the MASSIVE amounts of context at the end of the day yesterday.

Come on, now.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Chaos is sort of right, I mean I don't think that's voteable at all

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Right about everything besides the vote thingy which is whatever

but lets vote out section please thanks

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Chaos is sort of right, I mean I don't think that's voteable at all

What is this post?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
what are with your posts honestly how hard is it to comprehend that what he said is true, you're playing weird as gently caress

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
You're playing suspiciously DBD.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I'm not attributing your weirdness to scumness yet there are still people I'd vote way before you but I didn't read Chaos and think WOW I NEED TO VOTE THAT GUY like you did, but it might be sort of omgus

what do you think of Section? You haven't said much about him

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

what are with your posts honestly how hard is it to comprehend that what he said is true, you're playing weird as gently caress

"Chaoslord is right you are sort of scummy but I don't want to vote you"

Tough stance, champ.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

CCKeane posted:

"Chaoslord is right you are sort of scummy but I don't want to vote you"

Tough stance, champ.

did you ignore everything I previously wrote on section or

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I'm not attributing your weirdness to scumness yet there are still people I'd vote way before you but I didn't read Chaos and think WOW I NEED TO VOTE THAT GUY like you did, but it might be sort of omgus

what do you think of Section? You haven't said much about him

I don't much care about section and I think people are reading a lot into nothing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

did you ignore everything I previously wrote on section or

"Hmm yes you are kind of scummy fellow but I don't wish to vote you now!" is pretty scummy

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Like to be clear,

This is what happened:

Chaoslord voted me, I said "what's your reasoning" and he then went "oh nooooo", clicked the question mark by my name and said "Behold! You are switching between LUMPEN AND BOWMORE!" and ignoring the MASSIVE amounts of context at the end of the day yesterday.

Come on, now.
I think that chaoslord tried to emulate my "reasoning" here. Just with more texts and bit more excuses.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Can't we just vote bowmore instead?

If you're *on* Lumpen's side, surely you'll fulfill his wish?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Section 31 posted:

I think that chaoslord tried to emulate my "reasoning" here. Just with more texts and bit more excuses.

They aren't the same, not at all.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Section 31 posted:

Bromore has turned my heart.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

CCKeane posted:

"Hmm yes you are kind of scummy fellow but I don't wish to vote you now!" is pretty scummy

I did not use the word scum at all. I said chaos was right in everything but the vote thing, that you are playing weird, that you are floating *which I said you were before this* and throwing things to the wall and being all over the place. I SAID ALL OF THIS PREVIOUSLY on D1.

Now it looks like you're paranoid that I'm calling you scummy when all I said is I agree with his assessment of you playing a bit off. Never once did I said it was going to take precedence over who I'm voting currently which is what you're questioning for some strange reason

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Section 31 posted:

What if he's a town tracker

What happens

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Bromore has turned my heart.
:eng99:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I did not use the word scum at all. I said chaos was right in everything but the vote thing, that you are playing weird, that you are floating *which I said you were before this* and throwing things to the wall and being all over the place. I SAID ALL OF THIS PREVIOUSLY on D1.

Now it looks like you're paranoid that I'm calling you scummy when all I said is I agree with his assessment of you playing a bit off. Never once did I said it was going to take precedence over who I'm voting currently which is what you're questioning for some strange reason

Yeah, okay, there was no subtext to what you were saying.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote section 31

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Deadbeat Dad posted:

What if he's a town tracker

What happens
His conduct here don't indicate that. Leaning much more toward scum.

If he is (which I doubt), then may he rest in peace.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote section 31
I knew bacon's worthless.

And I should've never trusted capitalist scum.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

JakeP posted:

what if the third dude was bowmore
Euphrates K. Worth protected you last night.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah, okay, I'm onboard with Section now.

##vote: Section 31

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's pretty messed up that we have so many people below the mod line. Scum please kill people below the mod line tia.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I don't want to name names, just kidding I really want to name names and those names are "you're all being pee pee POO poos"

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
:redhammer:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'm in a bar watching the Chiefs game. When I get back I'll post the flip.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

quote:

Two nights in a row, Mayfield was beginning to disappear. Something needed to be done. The town started little witch hunts. Anytime someone could remember some suspicious activity, that person got a visit. Many had straight up abandoned the village, and the phrase 'ghost town' had been uttered a few times. Someone recalled the local sawbones had been visited quite a few times by the sheriff the couple of months before his death. The interview didn't last long. The only man he couldn't save was himself.

Section 31 - Euphrates K. Worth, town-aligned Doc, was lynched D2.

It is now N2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
The Mayfield Daily Ledger, Day 2

Section 31 (5): GulagDolls, bowmore, bowmore, bowmore, Deadbeat Dad, CapitalistPig, CCKeane
CCKeane (2): JakeP, chaoslord
GulagDolls (1): Dhaes
bowmore (1): Section 31, CCKeane, CCKeane
chaoslord (0): CCKeane, CCKeane

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. Lights out is September 14th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT, partner. That's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

• Locked thread