Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
So, once again we come back to the Lunar series. To recap: the Lunar Series started with two JRPGs released on the Sega CD in the early to mid nineties, Lunar the Silver Star and Lunar Eternal Blue. These games gathered a cult following, they both had a remake on the Saturn which got ported to the Playstation, and then... the series never went anywhere. After the Lunar 2 remake, pretty much every single Lunar game made after that was a remake of Lunar 1. Remakes outnumber the non-remake games of the series. It's kind of sad.

But we're not talking about that today. While there are only two "main" games in the Lunar series, there are actually four Lunar games that are not remakes. In addition to Silver Star and Eternal Blue there's Lunar Dragon Song, the only non-remake Lunar game released after the Lunar 2 remake (and the only Lunar game without a remake.) And then there's the game we will be discussing today, Lunar: Samposuru Gakuen or Lunar: Walking School.

Lunar Walking School was released on the Game Gear in 1995. Unlike nearly every other Lunar game, it never saw an official English language release, making this easily the most obscure Lunar game. And let's get this out of the way; Lunar Walking School is not a forgotten masterpiece. Working Designs chose not to bring this game over, and it was the right choice. Why? Well... there's not much to this game. It's pretty much just the stories of two girls, a quiet redhead named Ellie and a saucy blonde named Lena, and their misadventures at school. A plot does eventually show up, but... it's no epic yarn. Low-key would be a kind way of describing Lunar Walking School.

So why LP it? Well, for one, it is a game that very few English speaking fans know about, much less played. Until 2009, when the fan translation came out, there was no way to play the game in English. Secondly, I'd like to be able to claim that I've LPed all the non-remake Lunar games, because I'm an egotist like that. And finally, for as much as I may rag on Walking School, it has its charm. It's a short, pleasant enough diversion. And if nothing else, it understands the series that it's part of better than Dragon Song did.

I realize that's not high praise.

Oh, but let's not forget that like Lunar TSS and Lunar EB, Walking School also got a remake on the Sega Saturn. Magic School Lunar might be an even bigger re-haul than Lunar 1's remake was. For one, Magic School Lunar has voice acting and animated cutscenes, something that Walking School lacks.* Magic School Lunar also changed some gameplay mechanics, added a completely new playable character, inserted completely new subplots, and several other changes.

*(Walking School of course has an excuse, as it's a Game Gear game. Dragon Song does not have that excuse...)

Unfortunately, like Walking School, Magic School didn't get a US release, or a Playstation port. There's also no fan translation for it. Since I've never played Magic School Lunar, and I'm not going to since I don't know Japanese, all my knowledge comes second-hand from LunarNET or whatever videos I find on Youtube. I'll bring up the differences when I see them, but if you've played Magic School yourself, don't hesitate to bring it up, as long as it won't spoil the plot of this game. Admittedly, it's sometimes a bit hard to tell what is a spoiler for this game but not for the remake, and vice versa, but if you're unsure, err on the side of caution and use spoiler tags please.

Hey, did you know that there's a Lunar anime?! I didn't!

Well, actually, it's a 10 minute short based on Magic School. It's not an adaptation of anything, it's just a goofy (even for Walking/Magic School) little side story with these characters. It's pretty obscure, but you can find it on Youtube, and LunarNet has a section on it. This short doesn't really spoil anything that happens in the game, but it does have characters that don't show up until much later.

Thanks to SorataYuy for pointing this out to me!

Other Lunar LPs

Lunar: the Silver Star (1993, Sega CD)
Lunar: Eternal Blue (1995, Sega CD)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete by Crowetron (2000, PSX)
Lunar: Dragon Song (warning: terrible loving game) (2005, NDS)

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Time to Go to School
Chapter 2: The Truth About Cats and Dogs
Chapter 3: Boys Suck
Chapter 4: The Lord of the Flies Experiment
Chapter 5: Settling In
Chapter 6: A Like-Minded Soul
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: It's Art; You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter 9: gently caress Art
Chapter 10: Oh Hello Plot Didn't See You There
Chapter 11: This is an Update About Love
Chapter 12: How Not to Make Friends
Chapter 13: Don't be a Creep
Chapter 14: Padding
Chapter 15: Lessons About Self-Esteem
Chapter 16: You Know What They Say About Assuming
Chapter 17: Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Chapter 18: The Drama You've Been Craving
Chapter 19: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Chapter 20: Another One Bites the Dust
Chapter 21: The Day I Went Away

Cast (in order of appearance)

Ellie
Our lead gal! She and Lena hail from Burg, which is incidentally the same town that the main character from Lunar 1 came from. In the actual game she's pretty quiet and bland, but I've elected to make her my snarky mouthpiece. Specializes in fire magic and not flight.
Lena
The main character's best friend. She's our volatile foil to the protagonist. She's also the healer, because Lunar never did the "traditional" healer type.
Glen
The weird old man who recruited Ellie and Lena. As a wizened old man in a JRPG, he's obviously WAY more important than he lets on.
Ant
The "rival" to our main characters. In that he's a massive blowhard who mostly exists to get in over his head or beat up for comic relief. Kind of a twerp.
Kule and Rick
Ant's two friends. They don't really matter.
Emma
The school's counselor. Probably one of the saner characters. She also teaches healing magic.
Steele
The school principal. Seems responsible and level headed, but he is in charge of this mess so take that as you will. Still he teaches you some pretty swank magic, so he's not all bad.
Brown
Leader of the Student Council. Pretty useless, but doesn't get kidnapped all the time.
Elenora
Gets kidnapped all the time.
Ralph
The librarian. He's about as exciting as he sounds, but surprisingly he does teach some magic. Unsurprisingly, it's some of the worst spells in the game.
Brune
Runs the herb shop and doesn't teach you magic. You have no reason to ever talk to him except once.
Alba
Runs the item shop. Possibly even more useless than Brune.
Terena
The music teacher. She will teach you magic, but once again, it's usually pretty bad.
Iason
A MAN who is interested in MAN stuff like exercise and fighting and stuff. He teaches you some pretty good spells.
Dadis
The professor of "cosmetic magic" (whatever that is). The main characters are supposedly his students, but Dadis's memory is so bad that the game itself forgot about him partway through.
Senia
A sassy beast-girl. She specializes in lightning magic. For the most part she's like Lena, but more excitable and a bit dimmer. She's not terrifically dedicated to her education.
That one crazy NPC
No one really knows what his deal is.
Stella
She doesn't really do anything in the plot, but Stella has no time to get involved with magic shenanigans. She's got a school full of kids to feed! The real hero of the story.
Layla
The annoying rich bitch with ridiculous hair. So punchable.

Who cares.
Court
Has a character portrait and a name but is barely a character in this game. I don't know either.
Henner
An eccentric artist. Has a bit of a creeper face going on there.
Memphis
Our main bad guy for most of the game. That's pretty much all there is to the guy. Isn't very good as judging his limits.
Azu
Senia's boyfriend. In the remake he's a party member at the end of the game, but here he's just an excuse for a dungeon.
Winn
Last minute newbie. He's shy and timid, but has a vast amount of untapped power. Is in love with Lena, the poor bastard.
Barua
Memphis's henchwoman. She's also obsessed with Winn in a very unwholesome way. Thanks for that Game Arts.
D
The Castle. The Face. The Legend.
Hyde
Wants to make a star. Sure, why not?

Other Stuff

Wayne has a very important reminder for us all:

And also a special message from a special guest:

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Chapter 1: Time to Go to School

Back to familiar territory.

The game is divided into chapters, which none of the other Lunar games are. As you might be able to guess, the plot of this game is rather episodic.

And we begin with a rarity in RPGs; our main characters doing actual farm work.

What do you mean? Do you need me to pull something, or grab something-
Just get over here.

Where is this year's crop being sold?
Some place called Iyen, or so I hear.
Never heard of it.

Apparently, it's an island that some folks claim they've seen moving around north of Cape Agito.

Ahuh! Or at least, that's what I've heard.

Iyen isn't in any other Lunar game, but if you've played the first Lunar game, this sounds awfully familiar.

Vane will not be appearing in this game either.

Lena!! Thank heavens you're alright! Come on, you and I are clearing out of this town!
W-what's going on, Papa?
Word's going around that some old man wants...

Less than a minute in and we've already got mentions of child slavery. I'm... impressed?

Ellie, you'd better make yourself scarce, too!
Especially after... you know... the incident.

Come on! There's no time!

Whoever has been spreading such awful rumors?
The people who heard the creepy bearded outsider talk about taking our children away?!
Iyen is nothing like that! No no, not at all!
All due respect sir you're not helping your case.
W-who are you, old man?
Ho ho ho! Oh, I'm nobody! Just a wrinkly old traveller, just passing through.
Passing through, huh? Well... I still don't like you! Peh! Not gonna argue the wrinkly part, though...
Please, allow me a moment to explain. You two girls have been specially selected to attend classes at Iyen's renowned Magic School! How does THAT sound?
M-magic School?
It's a trick! I won't allow it!
Hah! No tricks here! Give it some thought. Let me know, alright?

Lena start digging a hole. If we work quick, no one will even suspect us.
Eh... Let's hear him out first.

This Magic School sounds like a pretty good deal. You'll get the education you deserve, and the school pays your room and board.

You mean, like, free meals? Just for studying?
Sounds boring! Why should we care about text books and magic? I mean, I can already magically heal wounds and I've never even touched a book. Heck, Ellie can set stuff on fire with her mind!
By the way, I am SO sorry about that, sir.

Well, education IS useful.
But is it more useful than field work or chores? Can an education help water the crops?
...Uh... well... :sweatdrop:

Well, there IS that. Hm. Ah, hell, you know, it could be fun.
And if it turns out it's all a trap to sell us into slavery you could just burn our captors to death!
Yea-
Wait what?

Getting a jump on an education would help. I've heard stories about other nearby villages whose children have gone to study at Iyen. They returned with great skills, and their towns prospered. They'd gained the power to summon rain at will!
Oh. It CAN helped water the crops.
You could have mentioned that earlier.

But... they needed a lot of studying before they could even produce one drop of water.
So if I study, I can accomplish great things!?
That's kind of true in general...
I still don't know about this! Ellie, are you sure you want to do this?
Uh... I guess?
C'mon, Ellie! Free meals! And we get to learn magic as a bonus!
I know, but... I don't think my magic could ever make it rain. It tends to do the opposite.
So? You'll find another use for it. Besides, would you rather learn to harness your gift or to fear it?
I- you're right.
Yeah, rain is lame anyway! Who needs to rain water when you can rain FIERY DEATH!

Ooh, now I'm hyped!! We HAVE to go!!
Eh heh... :sweatdrop:

(Will you make it there in time?)

Oh mysteriously mysterious!

We're not going to be seeing anything resembling a real plot for a long time, by the way.

And that was the end of chapter 1! While the rest of the chapters aren't nearly this short, they tend to be brief, especially early on.

The remake's version of this prologue chapter is a bit different, as there's a lot more foreshadowing for future events, but the biggest one is that Ellie can fly. Yes, Ellie can loving fly. In terms of gameplay, as far as I can tell all it effects is that Ellie gets dive bomb attacks and stuff like that. That's still awesome. I'm kinda sad that I'm stuck with the flightless Ellie version of this game. I guess I'll have to settle for fireballs. Apart from gameplay, Ellie being able to fly does have a role in the plot, but we'll get to that later.

Here's a video of the remake's opening, if you're curious. Warning: cheesy anime intro. Also it does kind of spoiler the appearance of a character that hasn't appeared yet in this version.

Anyway, onto Chapter 2!

Well, this looks like the place.
Yeah. Seems like it's just us kids though. None of the adults have shown up yet.
Hm... kinda weird. But nothing too suspicious so far. Still, if worst comes to worst, remember our back-up plan.
I'm not burning anyone to death, Lena.
You are the worst friend.

We're not going to have to opportunity to get into the gameplay much in this update, but let's just say that even for Lunar, it's quite barebones.

Ellie and Lena start with one spell apiece, and of course Ellie gets a fire spell and Lena gets a healing spell. Actually, Lena's spell is normally known as "Calm Litany" and is usually associated with people in service of the Goddess Althena, which Lena is definitely not. Lunar usually does the whole old school DnD thing where your healers are priests, but Walking School doesn't really go that route. It's not a big deal, but it's a bit odd. (Of course Lunar Dragon Song confuses matters even further but Lunar Dragon Song doesn't count so who cares.)

Oh, and they brought a single donut with them.

Speaking of which, where's my free food?!

All right, let's see if anyone knows what's the what.

I've got to get my hands on some of that magic!

The answer is no.

But I can't find it anywheeere!
If they lied about the free food I swear I'm gonna...
I really think that's the least of our problems here.
It's the most of our problems!

Regardless, no one here has any clue, so let's leave this place.

The school's got to be this way. We'd better hurry and--

What? Hey!
We'll go check it out! You all just wait for us here!

Urgh what a twerp!
I know. And he's got a portrait so who knows how much more we'll have to deal with him.
That sucks.

As we step out onto the world map, the game gives us a pan over a few locations.

Although the point of interest is fairly obvious.

How beautiful!
That must be the school, huh? Let's go and check it out!

Say Ellie.
Yes?
I can't help but notice that we're not heading towards the school.
Oh? We aren't?

Yeah, and it looks like we're going to this beach.
Are we?
Why are we here, Ellie?
Well, gotta look around. Maybe there's some clues here.
Clues to what?
Uh... how to get to Iyen.
That town we saw seemed like a good place to-

So, while our destination is fairly clear, for some odd reason we can go anywhere on the map and explore areas that won't be relevant for a long time.

Don't you even think about-

And that does include dungeons.

drat it.

However, there's not much of a reason to do so. There's not even random encounters!

Ellie, caves are boring. I'm bored. Let's go.
But-
Seriously why is this stupid place so fascinating to you?

:sigh: Listen, Lena, I've never left the village. And neither have you! And when we get to Iyen we're probably gonna be stuck there studying and doing other boring stuff. This may be our only chance to see the world, explore!
...this is seeing the world?
Well... it's... as close as I'll ever get.
Okay, but, I don't-

I hate you.

I- I don't know. What IS up with this door?
I... uh... okay I didn't think that through leave me alone.

The game does block off some stuff, although not as much as you'd think. There's a whole big maze in this dungeon to the left I could wander around in.

But there'd be no reason to.

All right, detour over! Free food here we-

Ellie what are you doing?

ELLIE NO.

While you can't get into random battles, there are treasure chests in some of these areas, and you can open them! Most of them just have calm herbs like the one pictured here. Calm herbs are just normal healing items, nothing fancy.

Fun fact: there are no items in the remake. As in, they completely removed items. That may seem like a really odd design choice, but once we get into real gameplay it'll make a bit more sense.

Okay Lena, I know what you're going to say-
And you're going to go on in anyway.

Hey, looks like a harbor.

Except there's no one here.
That's... weird. And a little creepy.
Agreed...

Oh well back to exploring!

Ellie, I have been very patient with you, I feel.
You've been gnashing your teeth the whole time. Really, really loudly.
-but I think it's time we stop this nonsense and get to Iyen already. I'm not gonna miss the free food because of this.
It'll still be there when we get to Iyen. Besides-
Ellie. Do you know what happened to the last person who got between me and food?
Is that supposed to be a threat? 'Cuz it's kinda la-
GO TO TOWN ALREADY

This is a nice little town.
Any town that feeds me is a good town. Let's get some grub already.
Um, do you see anyone?
...no I don't.

Hello? Anyone?

This place is deserted.
What the...

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Aww yeah, completing the set. :allears:

Elric
Mar 31, 2011

Obviously, this is one huge prank on the girls, and candid camera will pop up any moment now.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I've been waiting for the continuation of this one for a long time, and now it's here!

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I wondered what this game was about since I heard it was part of the Lunar series. This will be interesting.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Interesting design decision here. It certainly saves on spritework.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

A Lunar version of Mana Khemia/Magical Starsign? :munch:

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.
A new Camel Pimp Lunar LP? I am loving DOWN with that. :allears:

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
A new Lunar LP by CamelPimp, featuring the installment I've only seen the anime adaptation* of? I must have been a very good boy this week. :allears:

(*Speaking of, without going into too much detail, how far from the source material is that very, very silly thing?)

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

SorataYuy posted:

A new Lunar LP by CamelPimp, featuring the installment I've only seen the anime adaptation* of? I must have been a very good boy this week. :allears:

(*Speaking of, without going into too much detail, how far from the source material is that very, very silly thing?)

There isn't an anime adaptation, that I know of. Maybe you're thinking of Magic School? It has anime cutscenes in it, but it's a game.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Camel Pimp posted:

There isn't an anime adaptation, that I know of. Maybe you're thinking of Magic School? It has anime cutscenes in it, but it's a game.

Wait, you didn't know about this?

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

SorataYuy posted:

Wait, you didn't know about this?

I, uh, didn't. I've seen this video around youtube, but I thought it was... something else. I, uh, I really don't much about Walking School or Magic School, so I'm not really sure what this is. (I don't think it's mentioned on Lunar Net?*) By the way, if you are gonna click on the video, I wouldn't say that it really spoils the plot of this game (there isn't much of one anyway) but it does have a ton of characters we haven't seen yet.

I will spoil the most important thing: (sadly Memphis is always drawn in proportion in the game.

EDIT: I lied. Here is the LunarNET section on the anime.

Yeah, probably need to put this in the OP.

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 12, 2015

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I tried playing this on a big rom binge some years back but wandered off to greener pastures pretty quickly. Probably because it wasn't in English.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Chapter 2: The Truth About Cats and Dogs

This is crazy. There's got to be somebody here.

No one here either...
Wha- what is going on?

People! It's people! I've never been so happy to see-
Oh it's just that blue haired twerp.

Don't just run off like that! Huh?

Where is everybody?
...really?
Look I'm just reading the script. Leave me alone.

Dunno. I've looked all over. Seems deserted.
... First things first. We ought to get everyone together. Hey, what's your name?
I'll decide when people start giving names!

Lena. No.

The one in the yellow is Rick. And in blue, that's Kule.
C'mon it's not like anyone will miss him.
No murder!

Do yourself a favor and remember that!
Can I just box his ears or something?
Do it later. Just play nice for now.
Fine.

I'm Lena, and this here is Ellie! Come on, let's go find the others.
Aw, can it! I'll decide when to do that, baby!

...uh...
:doh:

That's enough! Let's go, Ellie!
Wow. I'm really surprised you're letting that go.
Oh I'm not. I'm just... saving it.
And the villagers were afraid of me...

Oh, and Ant's Adams here do get face portraits, despite being boring as dirt.

In any case, we gotta go grab those kids we saw at the beginning of the chapter. One would think to go back to the clearing we started at.

Nope, they're at the harbor!

As far as I can tell, the game does not tell you they're here. You'd have no reason to guess it either. At least it's obvious when you walk by.

By the way, I've never played this game in Japanese, I only played it once the translation patch came out. And I still had to consult a walkthrough for the early part of the game. It's not the clearest game sometimes.

The island began to move as soon as everyone was across the bridge.
Wonder if I should have stayed behind.
Come on, everyone! Follow me!

Looks like we're the only ones on Iyen...

Wait, IS this Iyen?
Are we on the island I've been really unclear about this.
What is going on?
What is this circle doing in the middle of town are they going to sacrifice us to a dark god or something?!
And why did you move to the other side of the redhead girl?
SHUT UP.

Why do you keep doing that it's really distracting.
Let's have a look around the town!

I hate you.

Yup.
Yeah.
You guys aren't very reassuring.

Well hey there was no mass panic, so I think that went pretty well.
You really have so little faith in me? I've always been pretty good at inspiring and motivating people, you know.

Well, it's a valid question.

Look, it's only natural that people are a-
You don't have to humor me Ellie.

-Your vitality.
Uh... thank you?
Oh, that's Exposition Bob. He's had this condition since birth. It's tragic really.

:sigh: Got to find some clue what's going on.
Let's just keep looking around town. There's got to be something. We haven't been in here yet.

Why does the magic school have a dojo?
Oh no, they had P.E. here...
In any case, nothing here. Wasn't there something in the back of the building?

A... cave?

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something kind of... wrong about this.
There's got to be some reason why the gym has a series of caves behind it. Like...
No, I've got nothing.

Let's, uh... move on shall we?

Smells like... chemicals and cat pee. Urgh.
I'm kind of afraid to see what's in these jars.
Then... don't. 'Sides, it doesn't seem like there are any clues here either.
I, uh... I'm kind of afraid to mention this, but I saw a shack behind the building here too.
Erm. Well, at this point, I don't know if anything would surprise me.

Just had to run my mouth didn't I.

And they're everywhere...
Lena. I'm starting to regret everything I've ever done in my life.
Me too Ellie. Me too.

But seriously, what IS up with this door?!
What have we gotten ourselves into?
Snap out of it! Look, let's just... leave, and forget we saw this.
...yeah...

I don't see any shacks or caves nearby, so I think we're safe.
Keep an eye out anyway.

So any ideas?
About what?
About what's going on. Do you have theories?
Uh... even though there's no one here, it still looks neat and tidy and there's lots of stuff around. So... everyone left really suddenly, then. Maybe everyone left 'cuz of something bad happening or about to happen?

Hm, there's clearly some funny business going on in this town. The masks, the weird cave, that circle in the middle of town...
What are you thinking then?
These people were clearly cultists or something. Maybe whatever they worshiped took them away or something.
That would explain so much... You know, I dunno if we should stay here.
I know, but... well where else are we gonna go?
Uh, home?
Yeah, but how are we going to get back?
The same way we came? ...How did we get to that forest anyway?
ANYway, I think we should gather everyone up and see if anyone else has found anything.

We can't be the only ones here!

This is weird! I wonder where everyone went?
It's like a ghost town.
Ugh, my stomach's starting to talk to me, too.
You have wonderful timing, you know?
Don't I though? Seriously if I don't get food in me I will starting eating people.
It's a good point, though! We need to gather food! I bet we can hunt up some meat in that forest east of here! C'mon, guys!

We can't let the men outdo us! To the forest!
Yeaaah!

what are we waiting for? Let's hop to it!

Hey kids, you know what it's time for?

Gameplay!

There's two herbs in the forest, a Calm Herb and a slightly stronger Cure Herb. And yes, you can get them before arriving in town and I actually did.

But more importantly: combat! Finally!

So Walking School's combat. How to describe it... Well, have you played a turn-based RPG before? There you go. That's the combat.

Okay, there's a little bit more to it than that. For one, while you do have the option to attack, both Ellie and Lena are terrible at it. Ellie is a slightly better fighter, but even with both of them attacking the same enemy it takes more than a round to bring one down. As a matter of fact, the cursor doesn't default to attack. It defaults to magic.

For good reason; Ellie's Flay will kill everything in a hit. She starts with 26 MP, so she's got more than enough to last the dungeon. And even if you don't, if you defend during battle, you get a small amount of MP back. Hooray, defend has a function! So while Lena is offensively useless (sorry Lena) at least she can always have enough MP to keep you tidy through the dungeon.

I say dungeon, but this forest is just one screen, with no maze to speak of, and nothing to do in it. There's one other monster in the forest, the Wazp, but it's not really any different.

We've got to go and gather food from the woods!

So what are we doing exactly? Well, we just fight until something drops meat. It's, say it with me children, forcing grinding for random drops!

...every Lunar game I've LPed aside from Eternal Blue has had this. What the hell Lunar series?!

A couple of other things to note. If you press cancel and then press right while you're entering commands to see the HP of enemies, or left for your party's stats. Very nice. Although whenever you cancel an ally's command, it has a tendency to move to the next person in line. They don't skip their turn, it just puts them last in line to input commands. (I think the order you input commands in does matter in terms of turn order, but I'm not sure.) You can just press up and go back to the previous character, but it's rather cumbersome.

But, yeah, you get it; the gameplay is quite unremarkable. The emphasis on magic is unique, but the encounter rate is so high that it loses its luster rather quickly. But if nothing else, at least you can choose which monster to attack, the healer has enough MP for her spells, and the battles are over in a matter of seconds even without fast forward.

...Lunar Dragon Song really helps you appreciate the basics.

Anyway, got the stupid meat. Also both of them gained a level.

Should we head back now?

Feh. I bet for all those boys' boasting they couldn't even scrounge up belly-lint-

Wow. That's a huge pile of food.
Where did they find all that food? Where did they find
bananas?!

I'd hate to say it, but bravo.

Nevermind.

A... single bunny pig thing.
It does seem a little less impressive now, doesn't it?

Sorry, you two... We did our best, but...
It's okay. No worries!

Considering that's a still a really huge pile of food.
Seriously, where did these bananas come from?

You women are hopeless. Take a break, girls. Leave it to us! Come on, MEN... Let's go!
Yeaaah!!

They've got some gall!
Really?
What?
You let that go too? Are you feeling okay Lena?
Shut it. Unlike you, I'm a big-picture thinker.

Well, let's concern ourselves with our next move.
Um, I have an idea... Well, I saw plenty of rooms and buildings over there... We might as well start living there.
Hm... that just might work!
Wait, like... 'living here' living here? I thought maybe we might stay the night if we had to, but... living here like Lord of the Rings?
I think you mean Lord of the Flies... if they had actual buildings to live in and not the wilderness. As a matter of fact, that kind of defeats the whole point of the-
Whatever! Point is, all these empty building are here, we might as well take advantage of it.
But whatever ate the villagers here will probably come for us too.
...what?!
First off, there's no proof they were eaten. All we know is that they suddenly left, possibly carted off but maybe just fleeing in terror, who knows.
What are you guys-
But if they were indeed worshiping a dark god, if we don't then we're probably okay.
You know what, I just don't want to know.
I think we can manage not to worship an evil god, but that doesn't mean the bad mojo isn't still here.
Maybe, but maybe not. We just got to take that chance! 'sides, weren't you the one going on about adventure?
This isn't what I had in-

I'm just gonna get overruled aren't I?
Yup.

We may be able to eat and sleep here... but still, it's creeping me out! All that talk about monsters and cults didn't help...

There's no real "roads" here, but all she means is the building just to the left and north of the town square.

This one.

All of the other girls wasted no time moving in, huh?
See, they're all comfortable here. This will work just fine.

We... just did. And so did you guys.

I know you guys didn't get as much food as the boys, but what you got should last us a good long while.
Heck, it's enough to feed Lena for a whole day!
Oh ha ha.

I'm telling you, I really don't think-
We need more meat!
Bu-
MEAT.
We don't-
MORE. MEAT.

MEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Yes we know!

So yeah, guess what you gotta do next? More drop grinding! Yes. Seriously.

What the gently caress Lunar Walking School? At least Dragon Song only made you do it once and look what you made me do!

Fortunately, meat dropped after only two battles, so that's quick at least. And the two gained another level.

Oh and you can use the meat as an item to restore HP. It'd be a bad idea, since you'd, ya know, lose it, unless you really need an excuse to grind some more.

By "rest up on the second floor" she just means to go there and come back. But if we're here, might as well look around.

Your powers will be restored!

AKA: Your MP regenerates over time. I believe it only regenerates in dungeons, but you can still be standing stock still and as long as you don't open the menu your MP will come back. It does however take a long time for even one point to regen... unless you're using an emulator then it just takes a few seconds on the fast-forward key.

The game is already easy. That just tops off the sundae.

Oh, you must be Bob's sister.
Ellie I'm huuuuungry. Can we check if they're done yet?
It's been five seconds.

See? Just calm down and wait.

Actually, all we have to do is exit the building and come back in.

What happened?
Seriously we were gone for five seconds what on earth could have happened?

The storage room was ransacked! It's a mess!
Could it have been monsters!?

Wait, what?
It was probably the BOYS who did this.
You've got to be kidding me! Can't they do anything on their own? I may have let it go earlier, but... they messed with my food.
It's personal now.

Oh but it gets better.

Wow. They are just doubling down on their giant jerk status aren't they?
Okay now it's extra personal!
We've got to do something about this! We'll get 'em back somehow!
"Somehow."
:sigh: Fine I won't murder any-
No I think you deserve this one.
I knew I liked you for a reason.

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Sep 27, 2015

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Seeing those dungeons devoid of enemy encounters made me more envious than I have ever been in my life. Nice to see the world of Lunar had a new wave phase, though.

Looking forward to more Lord of the Flies: JRPG Edition!

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.
So, judging by the sprite counts, the boys already outnumber the girls by about 3:2, they're better at getting food, and they're still taking all the girls' poo poo?

Christ, this really IS going to end like Lord of the Flies. I just hope Ant is the one that gets his skull bashed in.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Crowetron posted:

Looking forward to more Lord of the Flies: JRPG Edition!

I suspect it will end even more disastrously for these boys. At least, if Lena (and CamelPimp) has anything to say about it.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.
Also I just noticed this.

Camel Pimp posted:

No I think deserve this one.

I think there's supposed to be another pronoun in there.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Bufuman posted:

Also I just noticed this.

I think there's supposed to be another pronoun in there.

Argh! I hate it when I do poo poo like that!

EDIT: MOTHERFUCKER (Just change the thread title to "Camel Pimp Can't Word Good")

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Sep 15, 2015

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Camel Pimp posted:

Argh! I hate it when I do poo poo like that!

It's still missing a word...

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Chapter 3: Boys Suck

-thinking?
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

The second we step outside, we get into a fight with the boys.

Ellie proceeds to brutally immolate her peers.

And then raid their corpses for baked goods.

All right, this is how this is going to work. I'm going to ask you some questions. You're going to answer them. If you're lying, trust that I will know, and I will be very unhappy.
How are you going to know?
Dang it Ellie will you just have my back for once? You-
OH MY GOD SHE BURNT TED TO DEATH!
Hey, were you listening to me?
She- she- just snuffed him out like that!
:cry: I wanna go hooooo-
ANSWERS.

Please don't hurt me!
If there's any more trouble, I'll teach you a lesson! Ellie! Let's get going!

Ant's gonna come an' save me!
Somebody save me

Disappointingly, all the boys say the same thing. There's more than one occasion in this game where multiple NPCs have the same dialogue. While this certainly isn't unusual for 90's RPGs, GameArts in general had always been quite careful to make NPC dialogue varied and unique. It's a bit of a letdown.

-there's no way to ship them off the island.
Oh that's fine. We have other ways to dispose of them.
:cry: Mommy!

... ...

:sigh:

A friendly reminder from your LPer; the characters in this game are all very young teenagers and I'd really appreciate it if no one posts anything of a skeevy nature. I shouldn't have to say this, but I feel like I'll need to.

Anyway, there's just one more loose end to tie up. So Ant and his buddies are in a coastal cavern, eh?

Fortunately, the game answers that one for us.

Just you wait! I'll teach 'em a lesson!
With, uh... your help.
Mmm-hm.

Wait, hasn't I seen this place before-
Oh no.

Ah
man.
Oh it won't be so bad. We scouted it out ahead of time.
Well I hope you took notes because I was thinking about lemon pies the entire time.
Eh, I remember the gist. We'll be okay.

And now there's random encounters in the cave, just so Ellie and Lena can earn even more notches on the kill count.

All we have to do is make it to the door that irked Lena so much. Just go up and you can't miss it; I only got into two random battles on the way. Again, the entire right side of the cave will be completely ignored.

You gave the orders to steal our clothes and food? Why!?
Hey, it was for your own good!

I- I can't even respond. You three are so reprehensible that I can't get pissed off! I'm so angry I can't get angry!
How does that even make sense?
I'M JUST SO MAD!
Come on Lena, remember what we came here to do!
Oh right murder.

You're pathetic! Alright, time to teach you a lesson!
Hey, Ant! Allow me!

Because these boys are clearly strategy masterminds, they're gonna fight us one at a time rather than all at once.

As is befitting, all of them use magic to attack you. Naturally, Rick here is easily the weakest one, and it only takes three rounds to take him down.

However, this isn't actually a true mid-boss rush, since we can heal in-between the fights. Also spend a few seconds with the fast forward button to get our MP back.

Uh... Ant, why is the redhead girl just staring into space?
Yo! Freaky fire lady! Earth to freaky fire lady!
Will no one help me I am in so much pain

Onto the next one.

Kule's magic doesn't do as much damage, but he hits the whole party with his spells. He still goes down in three turns, and gives slightly more experience than his green haired friend. Whatever.

Time to take out the-
Are you done?
Oh, yes, let's go.

Let's take him down!

Finally, we get to kick his rear end.

As is appropriate, Ant is by far the toughest of the three. He's the only one I could see losing a party member to if you're very careless.

You'd have to be stupidly careless, though, since he too goes down in three turns.

Or maybe actually ate that donut.
Why would that have mattered?!
...it would have restored HP?
You can do that?!

Aren't you that crazy chick ranting about murder all the time?
I don't rant about it all the ti-
And you just want me to apologize? That's it?
You will not die so easily. You will suffer under the unbearable weight of your crimes. You are beyond hope.
...wow.
I will personally drag you to every village in Lunar so that every human being will know the evils you've done.
We can't leave this island.
...I will personally make you apologize to all the girls.

Heh, as if! Rick, Kule! Let's dash!

Wait!

Monsters, all over town! Nobody knows what to do! We're a wreck!
Aw man... We can't bother with those idiots right now.
Don't worry about it. I mean, we saw what's on the island. Where are they going to go, really?
But-
Also I have the strange feeling that if we chased after them there'd somehow be no trace of them.
Oh- okay...

Let's hurry back!

Fortunately, since the boys have skedaddled, there's no more random encounters in the cave.

And indeed, there are monsters in town. Thankfully, they're just the forest monsters, and those guys were jokes when our characters were level one.

Considering that monsters are right outside the door here you're pretty calm about this.
Well, I do know magic. Everyone here does. And those 'monsters' are just little pig bunnies things.
...why did you guys bother fetching us again?

And look who showed up here? Hello boys.

Please don't hurt me.
Heh.
In any case, I think everyone is safe-
I don't think I'm gonna be safe for long.

-so we can probably relax.

Yer darn right!

Good.

Please! Find Ant for us!
I'm thinking.... naaaaaaaaaaaaa-
Please?
-aaaaaaaa-
We're actually really worried about him!
-aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Is- is that a no?
C'mon Lena, let's help them.
Why?!
Because we're better than them, Lena.
Urgh...
Also we can rub it in their faces.
Now you're speaking my language.

Is he ever not in trouble?
Ah well, can't be helped. Back to the cave, I guess.

Wee backtracking! Oh and apparently the monsters just hosed off since there's no more in town. Okay. And they didn't go to the cave or anything, so the cave still doesn't have random encounters. Well at least the backtracking is painless.

Huh he does know how to write. Pay up.
Urgh, fine.
Wait a second what is this doing here? What "boss monster?" How does he know where it is? Why did he ditch his friends to fight a monster, but then takes the time to write a letter? Was he planning on dying to it? What is wrong with this guy?!

He doesn't stand a chance, does he?
Pity. Let's go after him!
Don't want the monster to gut him first?
Mostly I don't want the boss monster to make its way to the town and gut everyone there, actually.

The forest Ant referred to is right next to the coastal cave, so that's a short trip.

This was actually the forest I raided for herbs back in the first update, so there's nothing to do but find Ant or his remains, depending on how he's doing. It doesn't take long, since the game is still firmly in baby mode. Where it will remain for most of the game.

Unlike last time, there are random encounters, but I only got into one on the way. New enemies, but again they're one-shot by Flay so who cares. There is an enemy called a Fatty, so there's that.

In any case, it's just all the way down, and then to the left until we find our next boss.

Wait, we beat you here? How?!
I had to find my way here. Unlike you girls, I... don't... have... directional cheating? Directional cheatings. Cheaters.
...how did you get lost getting here?
That cave was bigger than it looks!
Not really. I mean, there's a bit of maze in there but it's easy enough to remember that the entrance is-
Whatever! Shut up and let me kick this thing's butt!

Ha! That made this whole stupid mess worth it.

...I didn't ask for your help!
Stuff it! We've got bigger problems!

All right ant boy. Try not to mess up, okay? Just hang back and let Ellie fry this thing, okay?

Nice try ladies, but I'm not letting you steal all the glory!

Wow.
Holy-
I like to call that one the Ice Ant Spe-
DO THAT AGAIN!

I, uh, can't.
I'm not joking! That spell takes a lot out of me!
...Ellie?
Yeah, I'm on it.

So Ant comes in packing some pretty great spells for this point... and only 16 MP. His best spell, Ice Lance, is 12. He also gets a spell called Rain Breath that's 14 MP, but that's a group attack spell therefore kinda pointless for a boss fight.

Ice Sword isn't quite as good as Ice Lance, but it's still better than Flay. But at 6 MP, he's not casting too many of those. I had him cast Ice Lance, defend, cast Ice Sword, and then he's pretty much done. That still took about 150 damage off, while Ellie does a little over 20 a round, so that's more than appreciated.

The Treant is the hardest hitting boss so far. Still, Ant has the lowest HP here at 45, so unless Lena just picks her nose the whole battle, you'd still be hard pressed to lose anyone.

Another round of levels! At least for the characters that matter.

I'll, uh, take your word for it.
There must be something inside! I'll take a closer look.
There he goes again...

So he walks into the plant and-

...he vanished? W-what's going on? You saw that too, didn't you?
Yup.
Okay we're going crazy together. That's comforting.

Could this be a monster nest!?

I'm not sure I do.

That's a... diplomatic way of putting that.
And then there's Lena. I do want to talk about her as well. I have a feeling her file is going to end up very interesting.
Are you quite done, Emma? Ant caused some serious problems.
Say, speaking of, what's he up to at the moment?

Out with it, Elenora.
Isn't that him over there?

Uh... quick say something cool!

Prepare yourselves!
For the record, I blame all of you for this.

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 21, 2016

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Alright, well that's not what I was hoping would happen when Dumbass ran into the monster's mouth :stare:

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.
I'm guessing these jokers are actually the teachers. So, what, none of them likes the main character? Just Jackass McQuickshot there and Angry Murderhealer? No respect, I tell ya.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Camel Pimp posted:

A friendly reminder from your LPer; the characters in this game are all very young teenagers and I'd really appreciate it if no one posts anything of a skeevy nature. I shouldn't have to say this, but I feel like I'll need to.

In other words:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Ah, right, security by imputed suicide.

I hope this is the first year of this experiment, otherwise these people should have learned right now there is nothing so suicidal a teenager won't try it.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Chapter 4: The Lord of the Flies Experiment

So are you really sure we shouldn't go check what happened to Ant?
Eh.

The guys really screwed the pooch on this one, huh? But we're here now.
I'd think about trying to escape but the island is moving!
Oh right it does that.

There are, uh, some problems with this translation, I have to admit. (Still miles better than Lunar Dragon Song's, mind you.)

We'll deal with things as they come! It's not like the island is going to suddenly sink...
Why would you think that would-

Of course...

Eh? W-what?

It's all over! We're gonna die!
It's not my fault! I can't cause earthquakes!
...yet.
But it's interesting, isn't it? Let's go and check it out!

All we have to do to investigate is to leave the building.

Lena. Don't you say-
I won't say "it's too quiet." Sheesh I'm not an idiot.
Technically you just said "it's-

Huh? W-what?

Ellie, where are you going?
I've got to save everybody!
But how!?
I don't know! But I have to do SOMETHING!
You're right! Let's go!

Since I'm sure you're sick of more shaking gifs just trust me it shakes again and-

What.

Now we're here.

Good to hear!
...where are we?
This is Iyen's official student lounge! I am the counselor, Emma! Please to meet you!
...WHAT?! How... what.. I...
Calm down dear. Let's just start with the basics. Like your name?

I'm OUCH...
Please to meet you Ouch!
Okay, not the time.

Ah! It'd be best if you don't move around too much. Once you feel up to it, please go upstairs to the assembly hall. The student president will be there to explain.
Oh- okay...

Maybe it was. What is real? Maybe everything we know is a dream.
I- think you may need to take a bit more time to rest.

Okay, I'm not the only one reeling from this. That's good.

Uh... yeah. They are.

Wh- what exam?!
Oh, you haven't heard yet... uh, well, I haven't heard the whole story, but I'm gonna guess you'll want to be seated when they tell you.
...oh I'm not looking forward to what Lena's gonna do.
The short blonde, right? I think she's, uh, heard.
How much did she break?
A few things. Although for some reason she suddenly stopped. Dunno why.
Huh.

Okay yeah I need to hear an explanation.

Still in one piece, I see!
Nothing broken, at least! But what happened...? I was hoping for an explanation.
And um, how are you feeling?
What? I'm okay, why do you ask?
I was just wondering if you were... reacting okay to all of this?
What are you talking about? I'm fine.
Oh and have you had these cucumber sandwiches? They're pretty good.
...those crafty fiends.

It can be explained easily. Rationalized is a different story.

You all fought us individually for no reason and then your leader ditched everyone to fight something he could not beat by himself.
Girls just don't get it! Real men have to-
You know, I'm thinking this isn't the time to have this argument.

Nice to meet you. I am Brown, the student president at Iyen School.
What happened to us on that island anyway?
Hmm, well... how to put it... that was your entrance exam.

This here is a model of the island.
Wow! It's quite detailed!
Our principal's invention. He was able to create another Iyen in a parallel dimension.
Wait back up, "parallel dimension?" What is that? How can you do that? Wh-
Ellie, ssh!
Are you really going to let this go because of some stinking sandwiches?!
First of all these sandwiches are fantastic. Secondly, unless we play along, we aren't going to find out what's going on.
... ...drat it you're right.

So we were all walking around on top of this model then?
Not exactly, but close enough.
But then, how do you decide who passes and who fails?
Mind you, freshmen are selected quite precisely before the test. The model is a way for us to get to know your inner natures.
That's twisted! Voyeuristic!
I hate to say it, but I completely agree with Ant. If we were already accepted why did you test us?! Was there really no other way to see how we reacted to-
You can complain later. Normally, the whole thing takes a full week.

Kind of a pity, to be honest.
A whole week?! Some of us might have DIED in the meantime! Actually, now that I think about it, someone might have?
...don't worry, we managed to tend to Ted's wounds.
Who are- Oh right, Ted! Well, that's good.
I think Emma's file on her is going to be just as interesting...

If I'd known, I might have acted differently!

And look at all the mistakes you made!
Why did you speak of mistakes? In the end, all boils down to this...

....yay?

By the way, you want to know how this whole entrance exam is handled in the remake? It's not. It's cut out entirely. In Magic School Lunar, you just arrive at the harbor, meet Ant and his cronies plus a character we won't meet in Walking School for another chapter, the island pulls up to pick you up (because it can do that, remember?), and then you meet the faculty.

Huh, it's almost as though this whole exam was a really, really dumb idea.

And now Ant antagonizes Lena for no reason!

By the way, apparently in Japanese Ant calls her "chibi" or rather "shorty." Because Lena is very sensitive about her height, or lack thereof. I dunno why they didn't put "shorty," it'd work just fine. Although I guess that would make it seem like Ant's dialogue should be auto-tuned.

...is that still a thing in pop music? "Shorty" or "Shawty?" Do the kids still do the charleston?

Baby, you say!? You're so stupid! How DARE you!?
What was that, baby!?
You...!

Guys, are we really just going to... ignore this?

We could have been killed! Am I the only one who's upset about this?! Is anyone listening to me?!

...you know what, I don't even care anymore. I'm taking a nap.

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 21, 2016

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
This is a very strange game. :allears:

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.
Ellie, you're in a JRPG. Adults making teenagers fight monsters and occasionally each other is par for the course.

Now, Lunar and other medieval-type settings don't have TV, so having to get creative for entertainment is understandable, if not exactly moral at times like this. Futuristic settings like later FF games have no excuse though.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Man, I remember seeing this game on RPGamer when I was 11 or 12 and really wanting it. To be fair, 11 year old me was all over TECMO Secret of the Stars, so incredibly generic RPG gameplay would not have been a problem. :v:

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Bufuman posted:

Ellie, you're in a JRPG. Adults making teenagers fight monsters and occasionally each other is par for the course.

Now, Lunar and other medieval-type settings don't have TV, so having to get creative for entertainment is understandable, if not exactly moral at times like this. Futuristic settings like later FF games have no excuse though.

I should have made a Hunger Games reference, if I had seen or read any of that series.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.

Camel Pimp posted:

I should have made a Hunger Games reference, if I had seen or read any of that series.

Huh, is that how Hunger Games ends? I wouldn't know because I've never seen any of it. Sounded like a lame Battle Royale ripoff to me so I didn't bother.

...actually, I've never seen Battle Royale either. Ye gods, I suck.

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
Not-Vane has an entrance exam that is somehow dumber than Vane's. I was not expecting this.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

Bufuman posted:

Huh, is that how Hunger Games ends? I wouldn't know because I've never seen any of it. Sounded like a lame Battle Royale ripoff to me so I didn't bother.

...actually, I've never seen Battle Royale either. Ye gods, I suck.

Hunger Games is Battle Royale as a nationally celebrated thing (sort of) that's gone on for over 70 years by the time we join the story, BR is just a secret island experiment that's gone on for longer than you'd expect them to have gotten away with. Now seriously, go read the books, both of ya, they're surprisingly awesome. But yeah, this bit we covered does have some shades of Hunger Games + Silly Anime Cliches (anyone taking bets now on a Romantic Plot Tumor later on involving Lena and Ant?)

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe if I called it 'Interpretive Stabbing'...
Hunger Games is kinda two parts up close and personal examination of PTSD and one part "And this is why you should have a copy of The Prince in ever fallout shelter". Battle Royale is more going for intentional cognitive dissonance between "this is the sort of movie you want to see" and "this is the most horrible thing you've ever seen". Dunno if the book is different there.

SorataYuy posted:

But yeah, this bit we covered does have some shades of Hunger Games + Silly Anime Cliches (anyone taking bets now on a Romantic Plot Tumor later on involving Lena and Ant?)

Oh god I hope not.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh, so it's kind of like the pilot for the Twilight Zone. Except they didn't leave around nearly enough talking mannequins.

Still, though, it doesn't seem that you lose a lot if you just skip it entirely.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Gonna bump for a new page.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Bump 'n grind

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Camel Pimp posted:

Bump 'n grind

That was a dumb pun, me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Camel Pimp posted:

That was a dumb pun, me

Oh shut up you whiner

• Locked thread