Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

I'm voting you because there's no way you can possibly believe I'm scum here combined with your strategy of calling anyone who votes you stupid.

Let's ask some questions:
1. Why am I scum?
2. Why is my vote on you flimsy and stupid?

You answer first. You never really provided a good case other than "you are calling people stupid"

So instead of trying to use your lawyer talk to confuse people why don't you do what i asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

Ok, here goes:

???

Those are not even involving me. You are being purposely dense. Why would kb bus me so early like he did?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Where does KB bus you?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

Those are not even involving me.

That's my point. I did a Ctrl-F for your name in each flipped scum and got zero results.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
How is Pig still alive?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote cpig

pretty sure its pig or kumba so this is fine for now

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Pig is making stuff up in hopes that I don't go back and check.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I was in like 3 or 4 games with kb and he was pushing me in two of them. Its not this game guess.

But that still has nothing to do with bad alignment calls by merk and a me too by jakep.

I am just what i said i was and ive been vanilla town since n1.

Being apathetic about games where I'm vanilla is pretty standard for me.

Go ahead and vote me so i can flip town and call you an idiot one last time.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, goodbye.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

Ok, goodbye.

Whatever your alignment is i hope it loses.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Pig, if you're Town, I'm never playing mafia with you again. Your attitude and lack of content this game is worse than anything I've ever seen.

If you can't handle being Vanilla Town, replace out. Better yet, stop playing.

You've made zero cases, called everyone voting you stupid, and talked about content from another game like it's this game. Great play.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
As much as I would enjoy voting him for bad play I don't think he's the scum

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kumbamontu posted:

As much as I would enjoy voting him for bad play I don't think he's the scum

He's done nothing to help you make that alignment call. How did you get to this conclusion?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
That's exactly my point, you've played with pig before

I don't recall a single time he has been this irritatingly obstinate about not participating and NOT flipped town

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
That is to say it's a purely meta argument, as like you've said there is nothing in his post history of this game worth analyzing

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kumbamontu posted:

That is to say it's a purely meta argument, as like you've said there is nothing in his post history of this game worth analyzing

If he's town, he needs to be removed before lylo. If he's scum, lynching him likely wins the game.

How could your vote go elsewhere?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Fair enough. I was still running with the mindset that we had 7 people alive giving us 2 more potential lynches after this, I forgot horsefucker got killed so now we're down to two

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
With that information in mind honestly voting no lynch might not be a bad plan here to thin the flock so to speak

Or lynch Cpig then no lynch and see what happens

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

Pig, if you're Town, I'm never playing mafia with you again. Your attitude and lack of content this game is worse than anything I've ever seen.

If you can't handle being Vanilla Town, replace out. Better yet, stop playing.

You've made zero cases, called everyone voting you stupid, and talked about content from another game like it's this game. Great play.
Look it happens sometimes when I'm vanilla. I overextended and just couldn't get into the game.

Also I'm sorry but that's bullshit. I know drat well you've seen much worse than my play from this game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

CapitalistPig (2): merk, JakeP

Not Voting (4): CapitalistPig, HiipFire, imgay, Kumbamontu

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 15th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote cpig
I'll comfortably follow merks ruling.
Also thinking about kumba into jake to test his claim

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

##vote cpig
I'll comfortably follow merks ruling.
Also thinking about kumba into jake to test his claim

If cpig doesn't flip scum pls do this

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Please hammer.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote cpig

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

CapitalistPig (4): merk, JakeP, imgay, Kumbamontu

Not Voting (2): CapitalistPig, HiipFire

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 15th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 37 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Man it's tough being a construction worker. All day you have to lift heavy things, work with dangerous machinery that nobody takes care of, and the constant fear that some moron will ignore the safety regulations and drop a huge beam on your head. You get to work outside, but the smell of hot asphalt and the dust of whatever carcinogenic nonsense we're digging up ain't exactly fresh air and daisies. Then you gotta deal with your boss yelling bullshit at you all day from inside his air conditioned trailer.

Then to top it all off you get turned into a zombie and some giant beefy motherfucker smashes you in the face before falling into a puddle of gasoline and lighting himself on fire like an idiot.

CapitalistPig, Worker Infected, Town-aligned 1-shot Absorber was lynched D5.

Hiipfire, Tank, Town-aligned JOAT was modkilled D5.

It is now N5.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Ellis runs through the mall, but now within a building he is hesitant to be so open with using his gun. The walls will echo the shots and bring a horde to him immediately. There are signs and makeshift kiosks everywhere telling him that CEDA was using this place as a base of operations, but there's no evidence of any workers or military left alive in the area. He quickly and quietly picks through their supplies.

Over the main escalator he spots a banner for Jimmy Gibbs Jr making an appearance at the mall. He already knows what ended up becoming of Jimmy Gibbs Jr., but what he didn't realize was that his stock car was part of the appearance as well. If it's still in the mall, he might be able to use it to escape the area!

Losing himself in the moment, he gives an excited whoop. It reverberates through the halls and he immediately regrets his decision. He can see the horde coming to him through the mall. Looking around he sees a liquor store next to him. Grabbing a bottle of alcohol he makes a quick molotov cocktail and throws it at the horde, blocking their path. He runs off in the direction of the car.

Nobody died N5.

It is now D6.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (4): imgay, JakeP, Kumbamontu, merk

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 17th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got rb'd

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote kumba

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It has to be kumba, Merk killed SSV and imgay killed KB, no one countered those claims

##vote kumba

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I agree that it's probably Kumba. He was way too reasonable yesterday with Pig. I'm going to wait to see what he says before hammering.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
On the other hand, KB gladly jumped on Kumba when I made that case a couple days ago. Why isn't it JakeP?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
because im town

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
doesn't really matter tbh, i can just redirect him tonight. i redirected him n1 and n2

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok.

##vote Kumba

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Ellis heads up the escalator towards where the stock car should be. He is just praying that it is still there. Finally he spots it under a giant sign of Jibby Gibbs Jr himself. He's several floors above it and just needs to make his way down. Heading towards an elevator he hears the soft cry of a woman. Are there survivors here after all?

Following the sound he slowly peaks around a corner. A blonde woman is sitting on the floor of a coffee shop, overturned tables and broken cups around her.

"Hey, hey miss, are you alright?" Ellis says softly, his gun still drawn. She stops crying but doesn't look up, so he moves a little closer. She starts growling and begins to stand. Ellis is within arm's reach now when she whips her head forward, glowing orange eyes and blood on her mouth. She reaches out for him with her claw like fingernails.

"Oh poo poo!" Ellis yells, unloading his shotgun in her face. She screams and falls down dead, but all the commotion has drawn the attention of every zombie in the mall. Ellis makes a break for the elevator, just managing to close the door. The car is right there, but it's not going to be easy getting to it.

Kumba, Witch, Town-aligned 1-shot PGO was lynched D6.

It is now N6.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Kumbamontu (3): imgay, JakeP, merk

Not Voting (1): Kumbamontu

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 17th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

The elevator doors open and Ellis runs immediately to the stock car. He tries turning it on, but there is no gas in the tank. Ellis swears loudly until he notices several canisters littered around the mall floor. He grabs one close by and shakes it, hearing the slosh of gasoline inside. Pulling open the cap, he dumps the contents into the car, but there wasn't much to put in. He's going to have to go get others, but he has nobody watching his back on this one. Running through the crowd of zombies, he unloads round after round of his shotgun into the crowd, reloading as he goes. Grabbing two more tanks he brings them back to the car before going out to get others. He dodges smokers and chargers, knowing that if they catch him there will be nobody to save him.

He amasses a small pile of gas cans near the car, but he's going to need a moment to be able to pour them all in without getting mauled. Grabbing from his back pocket he finds one of the home made pipe bombs that were in that apartment they all stumbled on what feels like forever ago. Activating it, it makes a beeping noise which draws the attention of all the zombies and brings them to a fervor. He hears laughter as a disfigured monkey man is running over the tops of the heads of the zombie crowd trying to get to him. He throws the pipe bomb and the crowd immediately ignores him to head towards it, sweeping up the laughing monster with them. He begins pouring gas into the car as the pipe bomb beeps behind him. As he empties the last canister he hears a loud explosion and turns to see the body parts of over a hundred zombies and the jockey explode away from the pipe bomb.

Figuring that has to be enough gas, he moves around to get in the driver's seat of the car when he hears a low growl. Turning, a hunched figure in a hoodie screams at him, jumping off one of the lower levels onto the kiosk right in front of him. Ellis fires off his shotgun one more time, but when he goes to reload, finds he is out of bullets. Throwing the gun to the side, he does the only thing he can do, and slips through the window of the car into the seat. Turning the ignition the car springs to life as the hunter leaps at the car. He tries to climb into the passenger window, clawing at Ellis, but Ellis slams down on the gas, knocking the hunter off and crashing through the glass windows of the mall and onto the open road.

Ellis has escaped and lives to fight zombies another day.

imgay, Jockey, Town-aligned Redirector was pipe bombed N6.

merk, Hunter, Town-aligned 1-shot powerup vig was endgamed.

JakeP, Ellis, Scum-aligned Survivor has won for the scumteam!

Post-mortem on the game and links to various docs in a few minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
God damnit Jake.

• Locked thread