Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
boobs are cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i would embark upon all these butts

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Like a dead Roman noble's face to wax, I'd press my face betwixt those cheeks and taste immortal glory before rendering a thousand thousand potential descendants unto every glistening alcove of that divine vessel.

:hist101:
Hail butt.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Two Finger posted:

i would disembark upon all these butts

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Victor Vermis posted:

Like a dead Roman noble's face to wax, I'd press my face betwixt those cheeks and taste immortal glory before rendering a thousand thousand potential descendants unto every glistening alcove of that divine vessel.

:hist101:
Hail butt.

Veni.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Two Finger posted:

titties incoming

You're a good man, poster from a weird convict colony offshoot..

I, too, love you.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hang on, Amy Schumer has apeadbody?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You're a good man, poster from a weird convict colony offshoot..

i like tits what can i say

one day i'll find a girl with D's who's down with anal
a man can dream

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Oktoberfest is the best fest. Got riggity-wrecked last night with the GF and some friends from work and saw a carny get shot by the full auto BB gun they do the shoot the red star firing range with because he tried to grab a target paper while someone else was shooting. Resulting int he carny taking a swing at what I assume is a guy here for AIT, which lead to a Deputy hip tossing his canry rear end to the ground and cuffing him.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Coming off a three-day binge that ended yesterday with two hot chicks urging me to bring as many "internationals" to their party as possible. We had only met them at the opening football game maybe an hour before and, at roughly 4pm, they're like "gently caress this game, we should go to our place and drink". Almost surreal. I tell her "listen, woman, you don't know what you're asking, there'll be like 40 of us", but she insisted and, eventually, there was forty loving international folks at her place. I figured they'd already have a party there, but nope, they just casually befriended a bunch of strangers with exotic accents and decided to have them wreck their apartment.

Turns out that Kayley and "that other chick that wasn't wearing a bra" were pretty chill and before long, I was getting hammered off gin-tonic sipped from their Elsa-cup.

College owns.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sorry to ruin thread I've never seen this and it's too good to not share

http://youtu.be/_Q6KAg6qEGY

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

lol this is awesome

quote:

The student who is holding the camera and narrating the event is not an NYU Student. He goes to Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA

lmao

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I can't decide which part is my favorite. I stole it from a GBS thread but to quote someone there "Hollywood couldn't reproduce this"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shouldve just mag dumped on them and called it a day imho

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

We've got a macbook, another macbook, another macbook.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I think they were Geth what with all their talk of consensus

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

This is amazing. It's like an instructional video of how to be as disorganized and panicky and ineffective as possible. "Ok guys who's gonna be the facilitator? Who can facilitate?" :lol:

10 minutes, so naturally he wanders around the room throwing buzzwords and then inventories a loving bag.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress did I just watch.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The effectiveness of the entire occupy movement summed up in one video

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Go into d&d and ask what occupy accomplished if you want a good laugh

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

new rick and morty tonight gently caress yes

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Two Finger posted:

Go into d&d and ask what occupy accomplished if you want a good vacation from SA

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Mike-o posted:

What the gently caress did I just watch.

a glimpse of the reality that some people live.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TINY RICK!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I stole this from yospos who stole it from 4chan but still :lol:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I stole this from yospos who stole it from 4chan but still :lol:

Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi, Hani Hanjour, Satam Al Suqami, Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari, Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed, Ahmed Alghamdi, Hamza Alghamdi, Mohald Alshehri, Saeed Alghamdi, Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeris posted:

Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi, Hani Hanjour, Satam Al Suqami, Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari, Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed, Ahmed Alghamdi, Hamza Alghamdi, Mohald Alshehri, Saeed Alghamdi, Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi

this should be the real nsa.txt

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Zeris posted:

:nsa:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Do a good job at Jimmy's funeral. He is a great man we didn't deserve and will be less well off without.

At least he outlived Ronnie and (the original) Dick. Can't believe Rummy and Cheney and Bush I are gonna outlast Carter, though..

The hardest proof there is not and never was a loving and caring God listening to our prayers, right there.

Just do a good job at the funeral, this ash heap of dot com startups and gender pronouns adrift in a sea of faux social justice was once a great goddamn nation, and Jimmy Carter was one of the men that made it great. He is and was legit to Ronnie Reagens fake tough guy poo poo. Jimmy had that loving miserable kike Hymen Rickover as a boss and as a subordinate. Jimmy knew/knows the real deal about the military.

A shepherd in a land of swine, in search of a flock worth leading. That's Jimmy.

Just do good at his funeral.

Just do good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/14/iran-supreme-leader-ali-khamenei-releases-isis-style-video-vows-humiliate-us-if-war

Nice animation

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Just do a good job at the funeral, this ash heap of dot com startups and gender pronouns adrift in a sea of faux social justice was once a great goddamn nation, and Jimmy Carter was one of the men that made it great.

:patriot:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Those are some powerful looking butt cheeks.

• Locked thread