Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Dogges are the best.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qs89dwRW4s

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Ogrel72 posted:

Dogges are the best.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

been meaning to post these

repost but idgaf

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

This little brat found my wife's purple pen.

So I gave her a bath:

All better.

Also, while I was at it:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

the distinguished aspect of a gentledogge

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

drat, first half of semester is pretty intense. Gone 4 days a week one day 8 hours and one day 10. Looking at doggy daycare places. About $500 for unlimited per month, agh. I just don't think I can leave him that long. I could get a dog walker but he still has bad separation anxiety we're actively working on

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

My sisters two dogs either getting dry from being out in the rain or rehearsing for a Christmas nativity play as a pair of shepherds.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Ogrel72 posted:

Dogges are the best.

http://cooldogs.tumblr.com/post/128898097623/run-for-funner-chase-me-charlie

quote:

As people lay dying, trapped and hurt, a team of nearly 100 loyal and courageous search dogs put their lives on the line to help humans. Without them, many more would not have survived, yet few people consider them.

quote:

And let’s not forget that these dogs actually became depressed when they kept finding dead bodies; they thought they were failing to save people. The workers helping had to hide in the ruble just to let the dogs find a living person and lift their spirits.

:911: dogges are the best

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I guess I have to work on tightening these doggles up.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

bimmian posted:

Have some Seb & Ollie wrestlin' action (full album)

(Really wish that was more in focus)

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That last one omg

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

REPORTED FOR WEPONIZED CUTENESS

U oval office

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
An excellent anti-gravity dog

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Sleeping so hard while I play Super Mario Maker. Good dogge.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pax :3:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

My wife has been wanting to dabble in doing voice acting again, so she's taken to filming our puppies and trying to turn them into short bursts of comedy. The following video involves the two cute puppies you know and love, as well as the voice of my wife, Katie.

I present: ZipOthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU1fSrkUUSw

Any feedback is appreciated. This is her first time doing anything like this, so I've prepared her for such comments as "stop filming with an iPhone, you goddamn casual" and various other normal critiques. If you have a camera suggestion that is more suitable for this sort of thing, feel free to suggest it.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
New photos up on paxs Twitter. We saw a Mexican hairless dog At the park

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Look at this old fart.
This old gently caress has been homeless for god knows how long.
My wife found him two nights ago.
Now he sleeps all over our floor like he owns it. And dammit he should. Poor fucker is skinny as poo poo, missing most of his hair and 8 teeth. Add all that to being a geriatric bro 7 hard years old.

Jerk went and tested positive for heartworms. If his organs can handle it we are getting him all fixed up and loving feeding him steaks until he dies.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
You're doing God's work, son.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Laranzu posted:

Look at this old fart.
This old gently caress has been homeless for god knows how long.
My wife found him two nights ago.
Now he sleeps all over our floor like he owns it. And dammit he should. Poor fucker is skinny as poo poo, missing most of his hair and 8 teeth. Add all that to being a geriatric bro 7 hard years old.

Jerk went and tested positive for heartworms. If his organs can handle it we are getting him all fixed up and loving feeding him steaks until he dies.

thank you.

Last night I got the loving scare of my god drat lifetime. Roommate and I were in his pickup heading to the dog park with our dogs. Once we got to the park, excitement took over dakota and he jumped from the truck. Luckily we weren't going too fast and he landed and was running next to the truck just fine. I grabbed him and bolted inside the cab and he's alright. Went to the park, ran around with dogs, came home, ran around a bunch more, and generally acts like nothing is wrong. Fucker is indestructible. He's also never riding in the back of the truck again.

Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday
Zelda really wants the cheese.

I gave her the cheese(and many pettes)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Hmm should I reenlist

*10 AM Monday morning*

Nah

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

So many good dogges on this page. :3: :3: :3:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Barber shop dogge refused me entry unless pets were given. :3:

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I was in his spot on the couch and he wanted pettes.

I moved and gave him all the pettes

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mr. Nice! posted:

thank you.

Last night I got the loving scare of my god drat lifetime. Roommate and I were in his pickup heading to the dog park with our dogs. Once we got to the park, excitement took over dakota and he jumped from the truck. Luckily we weren't going too fast and he landed and was running next to the truck just fine. I grabbed him and bolted inside the cab and he's alright. Went to the park, ran around with dogs, came home, ran around a bunch more, and generally acts like nothing is wrong. Fucker is indestructible. He's also never riding in the back of the truck again.

This is why I care/effort post about harnesses in the car so much.

On the highway between Oregon and California I saw a dog that got hit after jumping out of the car and both vehicles involved stopped on the side of the road. Everyone was sad standing around the pup.

Since that day, Sput and Sophie are secured in the back at all times no matter how cute they are and how goofy it looks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Huh didn't get attached. Here's barber shop dogge demanding cover pettes for entry

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Leather Bear posted:

Huh didn't get attached. Here's barber shop dogge demanding cover pettes for entry

A shaggy dogge that needs a trip.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Wasabi the J posted:

This is why I care/effort post about harnesses in the car so much.

On the highway between Oregon and California I saw a dog that got hit after jumping out of the car and both vehicles involved stopped on the side of the road. Everyone was sad standing around the pup.

Since that day, Sput and Sophie are secured in the back at all times no matter how cute they are and how goofy it looks.

He was tied down in the back, but I should have ran it through one of the rings on the bed of the truck instead of just hooked to the side.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Laranzu posted:

The human dogges deserve.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Just had a 2 hour training session. Felt it was really worth it and beneficial. Lots of things I have been doing wrong. Training was all about getting the dog in a calm and submissive state of mind and being the dominant leader of the pack as the foundation. So many things went against what I thought I knew. Curious to see how he is in a week after I put all the tools to use

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

mattfl posted:

I was in his spot on the couch and he wanted pettes.

I moved and gave him all the pettes

Why the loooong face?????

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

ElMaligno posted:

A deranged horse is wearing his dogge's skin!

"Would you pette me? I'd pette me."

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Leather Bear posted:

You gave this dog his due pettes, right??

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ElMaligno posted:

Danes being Danes, man. Danes being Danes.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

2 Pack Silicone Mold Ice Cube Tray Ball For Star Wars Lovers or Party Theme https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JG0CV9S/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_KA39vbS4F1S5N

My dog loves ice and these things rule on hot days A+ highly recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Naked Bear posted:

You gave this dog his due pettes, right??

Of course I did. What am I? A loving monster??!?