Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Acebuckeye13 posted:

One of the best action movies ever made, and you haven't seen it? Come on, man. I've seen it like five times and statistically, according to Lumpen, I'm the worst player in here.

This is weird. What does any of it have to do with a looming deadline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Especially I don't like how Opop's name has entered the mix out of nowhere. It feels like an apathetic lynch of an easy target pushed by scum on a town without direction.

Agreed. Lumpen and Kash for scum

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Acebuckeye13 posted:

One of the best action movies ever made, and you haven't seen it? Come on, man. I've seen it like five times and statistically, according to Lumpen, I'm the worst player in here.
Good that you're here. Time is growing very short. Who are you willing to vote for?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i'm still happy with my ace vote actually, d1 shield is for making mistakes, not lurking and actively non-contributing

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Acebuckeye13 posted:

##unvote

##vote Kashuno

(Voting quickly since class is starting right now and I do agree that someone needs to be lynched on day one)

Oh motherfucker, I forgot no edits, gently caress, gently caress. I'm really sorry guy, class is starting and I'm panic-posting.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Captain Foo posted:

i'm still happy with my ace vote actually, d1 shield is for making mistakes, not lurking and actively non-contributing
Are you happy with a no-lynch? Opop is viable.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lumpen posted:

Are you happy with a no-lynch? Opop is viable.

as always, there won't be a no-lynch on my account

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

I'm neutral on opop, not really seeing anything either way. TMM's posts since my vote have seemed more though out and useful so my earlier impression is kinda moot. Kash is the only other one to stick out suspiciously but I haven't been able to do much rereading to strengthen any opinions. Foo and Awful are the only players I wouldn't be convinced to vote for right now.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Oh motherfucker, I forgot no edits, gently caress, gently caress. I'm really sorry guy, class is starting and I'm panic-posting.
Edited-in votes don't register in Votefinder.

Please fix it.

Kashuno is either at -3 or -2 right now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Doing my bit :toot:

##vote Kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Agreed. Lumpen and Kash for scum

There's no way we are both scum with the way we've interacted what the gently caress. This is the most low effort poo poo, over and over and over again. You're clearly scum and it pisses me off you're gonna get a pass today because your scumbros are covering for you.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (7): TMMadman, Opopanax, apostateCourier, LowellDND, Lumpen, Lumpen, TMMadman, Someone Awful!, imgay, Chamale, Rarity
Opopanax (3): Rarity, Rarity, Kashuno, Lumpen, TMMadman
Rarity (2): fiery_valkyrie, Lumpen, Lumpen, Acebuckeye13
HiipFire (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, Ernie.
Acebuckeye13 (1): Captain Foo
TMMadman (1): Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Colonel Corazon, imgay, imgay
Lumpen (1): HiipFire, Opopanax, LowellDND, apostateCourier, Kashuno, Rarity, apostateCourier, Kashuno, Chamale, Opopanax, LowellDND, Chamale, Rarity
imgay (0): apostateCourier, apostateCourier
fiery_valkyrie (0): Ernie., Ernie.
LowellDND (0): Lumpen, Lumpen
apostateCourier (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Ernie. (0): Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, TMMadman, Lumpen, TMMadman

Not Voting (0):

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 15th, 2015 at 1 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 26 minutes.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

Acebuckeye13 posted:

maybe i'm too cynical, but lmao

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

that being said, ##vote opop

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

There's no way we are both scum with the way we've interacted what the gently caress.

This looks like serious distancing holy poo poo

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
##vote kash

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
##vote kash

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Edited in votes don't count, please post your vote properly. preview-edit: oh you did, good

And yeah that vote is suss as hell but I'll still take it over a no-lynch. Please be more active next game day! The only tools Town really has are opinions, and if you don't post your thoughts openly you're actively detracting from our ability to hunt Scum. I mean I'm not doing a great job articulating my own thoughts but at least I'm putting them out there, and I believe you can too. :)

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

And thats 9.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:redhammer:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:redhammer:

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

##unvote

##vote kash

You're the only one who I've consistently suspected, it was you and lumpen on Sunday and you and TMM yesterday.

Get shredded!

:bandwagon:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Colonel Corazon posted:

##unvote

##vote kash

You're the only one who I've consistently suspected, it was you and lumpen on Sunday and you and TMM yesterday.

Get shredded!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Right now I'll ##vote ernie because I didn't like his response full of exclamation points when I quoted him.

Someone Awful! posted:

His post at TMMadman with all the exclamation points was bizarre.

Ernie. posted:

im suspicious of you motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you're not trustworthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you're trying to lead the new people around by the nose and distract them from yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not going to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamale posted:

I'm most suspicious of you, motherfucker. You know you're not trustworthy, and you're trying to lead the new people around by the nose and distract them from yourself. It's not going to work.

:D

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

oops sorry i didn't notice the hammer sorry sirsamvines

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Day 1:Kashuno, The Dag, (Vanilla Town), was lynched.

If you have a role that has an action that can be used at night, PM me with who you'd like to use it on.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Colonel Corazon posted:

##unvote

##vote kash

Get shredded!

You're a newbie so it's okay, but please try to avoid posting content after the hammer.

Re: Lumpen posting the mason doc. Unfortunately I didn't put anything about this in the rules, so I'm just going to have to do that from now on. Don't do it again.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (10): TMMadman, Opopanax, apostateCourier, LowellDND, Lumpen, Lumpen, TMMadman, Someone Awful!, imgay, Chamale, Rarity, fiery_valkyrie, Acebuckeye13, Colonel Corazon
Opopanax (4): Rarity, Rarity, Kashuno, Lumpen, TMMadman, Captain Foo
HiipFire (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, Ernie.
Lumpen (1): HiipFire, Opopanax, LowellDND, apostateCourier, Kashuno, Rarity, apostateCourier, Kashuno, Chamale, Opopanax, LowellDND, Chamale, Rarity
imgay (0): apostateCourier, apostateCourier
Acebuckeye13 (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo
fiery_valkyrie (0): Ernie., Ernie.
LowellDND (0): Lumpen, Lumpen
Rarity (0): fiery_valkyrie, Lumpen, Lumpen, Acebuckeye13, fiery_valkyrie, Acebuckeye13
TMMadman (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Colonel Corazon, imgay, imgay, Colonel Corazon
apostateCourier (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Ernie. (0): Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, TMMadman, Lumpen, TMMadman

Not Voting (0):

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 15th, 2015 at 1 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Night 1
  • TMMadman, The Valkyrie (town-aligned Vanilla Town) was riddled with bullets.
  • Ernie., Nux (town-aligned Mason Miller) was impaled.

Day 2 begins.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: Hey, I'm dead. How rude. :ghost:

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

Night 1
  • TMMadman, The Valkyrie (town-aligned Vanilla Town) was riddled with bullets.
  • Ernie., Nux (town-aligned Mason Miller) was impaled.

Day 2 begins.

So, Hiip, what's your take on the night kills?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
##vote Chamale
No more newbie shield.

Votes on Kashuno that I hated: f_v's driveby vote after zero participation for a very long time, Acebuckeye's "total panic" edit-vote that he was still around to fix, Chamale's been over-the-top Newbie Scummy in every single post. Opop is still Scummy and Rarity probably did the most to keep the lynch from turning to him.

Corazon, you seem to think bandwagons are good and cool. They aren't.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

apostateCourier posted:

So, Hiip, what's your take on the night kills?

Why Hiip specifically? He's been flying under the radar and I agree it'd be good to have his opinions, but why the specific call-out here?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Someone Awful! posted:

Why Hiip specifically? He's been flying under the radar and I agree it'd be good to have his opinions, but why the specific call-out here?
You'll probably see soon :)

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Someone Awful! posted:

Lumpen posted:

You'll probably see soon :)
I could not have asked for a better entrance opportunity

##vote HiipFire

He is NOT TOWN. I am a 1-shot Cop, The Ace.

*drops mic*

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I buy it, I thought he was acting weird yesterday ##vote hiip

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A cop seems likely with the miller flip, ##vote hiip

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: TOOOOOWN :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

apostateCourier posted:

I could not have asked for a better entrance opportunity

##vote HiipFire

He is NOT TOWN. I am a 1-shot Cop, The Ace.

*drops mic*
I buy it, good get.
##vote HiipFire

• Locked thread