Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote mir

Going to bed so hope there's no last minute changes

Your deadline play concerns me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I do not like those last three posts.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote mir

-1 because 25 minutes to the deadline

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##unvote
##vote mir

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
I don't remember anyone in the game named Mir. What's the case? I'll go re-read them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

Your deadline play concerns me.

Kash's too.

Plus he's been entirely inconsistent here.

He said earlier he wouldn't ever vote for Asiina, LJ or merk, but did vote Asiina. And then he says he stands by his case against MiR, but backed off it immediately when challenged.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
I don't see anyone named mir. Am I blind?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ljtrigirl posted:

I don't remember anyone in the game named Mir. What's the case? I'll go re-read them.

His name is also uhh.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

His name is also uhh.

1) a worthy uhh/me in reverse

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

TMMadman posted:

His name is also uhh.

Ok. That's weird.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

ljtrigirl posted:

On reread I've seen:

- Generally noncomittal/under the radar
- picks at stuff which pings merk
- Kash didn't like a sequence of posts he made

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I do not like those last three posts.

Also, this was meant to be posted before merk's post. Directly after ANarc voting and leaving the game for the night.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Eh. I'd rather lynch someone that claimed VT that I think is scummy.

##vote asiina

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

ljtrigirl posted:

Ok. That's weird.

It's like diqnol/GUISSEPE PIZZA PIE. Sometimes people go by different names than they used to.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Plus there's a whole lot of sketch on uhhh.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

Eh. I'd rather lynch someone that claimed VT that I think is scummy.

##vote asiina

please remember to unvote

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Between these too I think I'm going with a ##unvote ##vote Asiina. The string of soft mentions of voting her around page 11 when TMM starts bringing her up skeeves me out more than anything around MiR.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

Plus there's a whole lot of sketch on uhhh.

name names

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I will always be LJ. Even on DM, where there is apparently a dude that used to play a while age named LJ.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Pinterest Mom posted:

please remember to unvote

I was unvoted.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, I'll switch back.

##unvote
##vote Asiina

I don't like the Kash/ANarc switch together..

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

It's like diqnol/GUISSEPE PIZZA PIE. Sometimes people go by different names than they used to.

I liked anime gently caress pillow, personally.

I agree with MiR about Kashuno and see a lot of the same frustrations I have with Madman, so I don't think they are scummy, but will vote for lack of a better non-me option.

##unvote
##vote MiR

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Grand and TMM. Plus Vimes/merk/Anon are all in that "haven't said anything that makes me think they're good" pool.

If Asiina is a hit, I think Anon probably is too based on dat lurk vote.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Like, we've already forced 3 claims and have two perfectly sketchy VT claims.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That's -1 again.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
show up, ghost post!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

ljtrigirl posted:

Like, we've already forced 3 claims and have two perfectly sketchy VT claims.

Why are the VT claims sketchy to you?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: ROBOT VOTECOUNT :c:

a worthy uhh (6): Asiina, SirSamVimes, -Asiina, Kashuno, -Kashuno, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -SirSamVimes, merk, -merk, Grandicap, Kashuno, merk, TMMadman, AnonymousNarcotics, SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, -TMMadman, Asiina
Asiina (5): TMMadman, -TMMadman, TMMadman, -TMMadman, TMMadman, Pinterest Mom, merk, The Ninth Layer, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -merk, -TMMadman, ljtrigirl, Power of Pecota, TMMadman
TMMadman (2): SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, Pinterest Mom, a worthy uhh, BottleKnight, SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, -SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, Power of Pecota, -Pinterest Mom, -Power of Pecota, AnonymousNarcotics, -Kashuno, -AnonymousNarcotics, -SirSamVimes
Grandicap (0): Power of Pecota, Kashuno, BottleKnight, -BottleKnight, -Kashuno, merk, The Ninth Layer, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -Power of Pecota, Pinterest Mom, TMMadman, Power of Pecota, -TMMadman, -merk, -Pinterest Mom, -The Ninth Layer, -Power of Pecota
SirSamVimes (0): TMMadman, a worthy uhh, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -TMMadman, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -a worthy uhh
merk (0): The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer
BottleKnight (0): Kashuno, -Kashuno, TMMadman, ljtrigirl, -TMMadman, -ljtrigirl
Pinterest Mom (0): Grandicap, -Grandicap
AnonymousNarcotics (0): TMMadman, SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, -TMMadman
ljtrigirl (0): TMMadman, -TMMadman
Kashuno (0): ljtrigirl, Asiina, Grandicap, -ljtrigirl, -Grandicap, -Asiina

Not Voting (0):

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is September 17th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 15 minutes.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Power of Pecota posted:

Why are the VT claims sketchy to you?

Because Asiina has been super lurky but not in a good way and TMM for all of the reasons I've already said.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man this really feels like a swerve off Asiina right now using the fact that uhh and BK aren't around.

The Kash and ANarc votes are really bothering me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

ljtrigirl posted:

Because Asiina has been super lurky but not in a good way and TMM for all of the reasons I've already said.

What does that have to do with me being VT? :confused:

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Asiina posted:

What does that have to do with me being VT? :confused:

Nothing.

But you yourself are sketchy and you claimed VT, so that makes you a great D1 lynch.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

TMMadman posted:

Man this really feels like a swerve off Asiina right now using the fact that uhh and BK aren't around.

The Kash and ANarc votes are really bothering me.

I really don't get you. You asked if anyone was interested in voting mir. It started to gain traction and since I don't have good reads on anyone/am going to bed I voted that way. Now you're saying my vote is scummy?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I really don't get you. You asked if anyone was interested in voting mir. It started to gain traction and since I don't have good reads on anyone/am going to bed I voted that way. Now you're saying my vote is scummy?

Well it wasn't so much that you switch, it was that you switched and then said you were going to bed. If you are here, it's not so bad.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Well it wasn't so much that you switch, it was that you switched and then said you were going to bed. If you are here, it's not so bad.

Also, it's not like I haven't been suspicious of you in the first place.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ten minutes to deadline.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##unvote
##vote mir

:redhammer:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

Ten minutes to deadline.

I'm around and I will hammer, but I would rather dunk Asiina. Why do you like MiR over Asiina?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Y'all voted out someone at a funeral. :toot:

:c: FINAL ROBOT VOTECOUNT :c:

a worthy uhh (7): Asiina, SirSamVimes, -Asiina, Kashuno, -Kashuno, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -SirSamVimes, merk, -merk, Grandicap, Kashuno, merk, TMMadman, AnonymousNarcotics, SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, -TMMadman, Asiina, Pinterest Mom
Asiina (4): TMMadman, -TMMadman, TMMadman, -TMMadman, TMMadman, Pinterest Mom, merk, The Ninth Layer, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -merk, -TMMadman, ljtrigirl, Power of Pecota, TMMadman, -Pinterest Mom
TMMadman (2): SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, Pinterest Mom, a worthy uhh, BottleKnight, SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, -SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, Power of Pecota, -Pinterest Mom, -Power of Pecota, AnonymousNarcotics, -Kashuno, -AnonymousNarcotics, -SirSamVimes
Grandicap (0): Power of Pecota, Kashuno, BottleKnight, -BottleKnight, -Kashuno, merk, The Ninth Layer, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -Power of Pecota, Pinterest Mom, TMMadman, Power of Pecota, -TMMadman, -merk, -Pinterest Mom, -The Ninth Layer, -Power of Pecota
SirSamVimes (0): TMMadman, a worthy uhh, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -TMMadman, Kashuno, -Kashuno, -a worthy uhh
merk (0): The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer
BottleKnight (0): Kashuno, -Kashuno, TMMadman, ljtrigirl, -TMMadman, -ljtrigirl
Pinterest Mom (0): Grandicap, -Grandicap
AnonymousNarcotics (0): TMMadman, SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes, -TMMadman
ljtrigirl (0): TMMadman, -TMMadman
Kashuno (0): ljtrigirl, Asiina, Grandicap, -ljtrigirl, -Grandicap, -Asiina

Not Voting (0):

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is September 17th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

=========================

The residents of the Qain Quarter decided to toss MiR into the river. They tied stones around his ankles and let him sink into the greenish murk. Checking his home revealed medical textbooks, healing potions, and ingredients for white magick spells. It seemed as if he was a doctor.

:s: a worthy uhh/me in reverse, Tagaret, Healer (town-aligned doctor), was executed day 1. :s:

It is now Night 1! Submit actions asap plz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The residents awoke to find another dead soul in their midsts. If MiR had been alive, may he have prevented these diresomes? It is unknown. It is moot though, since TMM is dead as dead can be, and no amount of wishing otherwise could change that.

:s: TMMadman, Menhet, Innocent (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death night 1. :s:

It is now Day 2!
:h: With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to execute.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Monday, September 21st, ~11PM EDT.

• Locked thread