Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Can I be on Team MMM, or Team Hurt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
The better option would be Keane vs. BK, loser has to take the K out of their name!!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Time to die, Eane!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

The better option would be Keane vs. BK, loser has to take the K out of their name!!

I'm sure once you get older and realize that you've wasted your life, you'll have many BottleNights.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm on board the Keane Machine

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I'm sure once you get older and realize that you've wasted your life, you'll have many BottleNights.

ouch.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

drat that was a good one

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jgwdkxzg78

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Hello 911, I just witnessed a murder

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BK you'll need this

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CCKeane posted:

:vince:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
:siren: MY GAME STILL NEEDS A FEW PLAYERS :siren:

Unfortunately won't get 32 players but leaving it open about 1 more day and then going with what I have. Less like Mafia and more like the Infected game or whatever from years ago. Do not need to put much effort into it. You don't need to know anything about football to signup!!

Ok last post about it here enjoy your regularly scheduled poo poo

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Sep 19, 2015

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Today I asked a cutie out and he was like "sorry you're super cool but I'm already sorta seeing someone" and I really wanted to respond with "yeah me too, I'm looking for a side piece" but I feel like that would have just made things weird

Soooo I came home and made a shitload of awesome food and now me and my main dude are gonna go to a festival and he's gonna take part in a taco eating contest

I'm gonna kill a bottle of wine before I go, PM me your number for drunk lutr texts.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Also I'm listening to Royal Blood tonight and "I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it" is such a drat great line.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Look Under The Rock posted:

PM me your number for drunk lutr texts.

Lol, I'm tempted.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol, I'm tempted.

I did it

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I would have but I didn't want her to run up a bill for international texting to NZ. :v:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Live posting from Razorback stadium and apparently we are a Bad Team. This is good to know

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Oh god i am the whitest person here

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Strike that. I just saw a group of super white middle aged people with drinks in hollowed out pineapples. My cheap purse wine is less white than that.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Oh god i am the whitest person here

I dunno, I'm pretty loving white.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Strike that. I just saw a group of super white middle aged people with drinks in hollowed out pineapples. My cheap purse wine is less white than that.

Oh you meant here as in there physically with you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

This sounds like a kickin rad festival.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

It was a Mexican culture festival. West Michigan has a huge Mexican population. We went because there was supposedly a taco eating competition. But then all the PA announcements were in Spanish soooo we just got a quesadilla from a food truck and walked home. The weather is lovely tonight!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Lumpen posted:

North Korea has certainly destroyed the tyranny of light and brought magic back to their world. Lots of queues, too, I hear. Apparently they are the outcome of making sure the way people think about things - especially in groups - is socially optimal.

That's really loving depressing. Glad I don't have slavery magic in my world.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

My Little Country: Slavery Is Magic

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Really makes you want to rethink that $15/hr minimum wage plan, doesn't it?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Lumpen posted:

Really makes you want to rethink that $15/hr minimum wage plan, doesn't it?

Lmao

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
If that guy wrote a book I'd buy it. He really has a way of packing like a million different things into one run on sentence.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I should do errands today but instead I will goof off.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

I should do errands today but instead I will goof off.

The American Dream

I, too, plan on goofing off today instead of addressing my responsibilities.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

The American Dream

I, too, plan on goofing off today instead of addressing my responsibilities.

There are few better feelings than looking at your pile of laundry, saying "nah" and going off to play video games.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

A while back my fundraising efforts were brought up to this community, and I'd just like to address the reason behind my Gofundme no longer accepting donations. There is potentially money coming into my family due to legal action, and there's a possibility that some of that may go into my surgery fund.

Until I know if, and if so how much, money is being awarded, I would rather not accept more gifts that I am no longer sure that I will need.

Thank you all so much for your contributions, in word and in action.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

CCKeane posted:

There are few better feelings than looking at your pile of laundry, saying "nah" and going off to play video games.

There are few worse feelings than doing this for three weeks in a row and still not having the energy to make sure you have clean clothes to wear.

Although I get around this nicely by owning a million t shirts and pairs of underwear so that I can get by just washing a load of pants every week or two.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Via PM

quote:

Xythar wrote on Sep 20, 2015 05:51:
I have access to [the Wiki] but I'd have to look into how to allow registrations. I don't think I was the one who disabled it, probably Ecco. Something in the config file, I'd guess. My PM box here is almost full and I don't check SA very often anymore so if this is still an issue could you contact me on Twitter (@Xythar), IRC (#mafia on synIRC or #vivid on Rizon), or email me at xythar@gmail.com? Easier to talk that way, and sorry for the late reply.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I never wash my clothes On jan 1st I buy 53 pairs of socks and underwear one pair a week.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Whenever I buy new socks I just buy a bunch of packs of one kind and then throw away all my old socks so that all my socks always match

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Whenever I buy new socks I just buy a bunch of packs of one kind and then throw away all my old socks so that all my socks always match

That's smart. I just wear my socks for one week consecutively then throw them away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just go barefoot at all times.