Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

im dying at tito putting the belt on him aslhasd;lkhal;dkghaskldgh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Can't get the belt on him.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAH HE CAN'T EVEN PUT THE BELT ON RIGHT IN A GOOD GESTURE

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Tito has no idea how to put on a belt.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Tito's night keeps getting worse.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

im laughing my rear end off

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just stop talking I can only laugh so much

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Turned it off. Too embarrassing. Can't handle this. Goodnight.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

somebody who is smarter than me please gif that

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Let this interview be about me, the loser who cannot speak words

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I give my heart and soul...and t-shirts

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Liam doing a little dance in the middle of :ortiz: rant

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

phil davis with his championship belt for...........

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Scott Coker knows that schadenfreude fremdscham is the best base for MMA promotion.

Wise Learned Man fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Sep 20, 2015

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
The night of 5 star promos.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

nice of them to slomo that almost kiss

Ibsen
Jun 20, 2006
I am Not.
drat everyone in Bellator is so nice to each other

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
It looked like Tito Ortiz couldn't decide if he should be buckling the belt or giving him a hand job

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

the winner of the fight barely gets to say anything because tito gave the same cringe worthy interview he gives every time he loses.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Amazing

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

that was a really long card and sometimes felt like a chore to watch but my god that ending made it all worth it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bluedeanie posted:

Let this interview be about me, the loser who cannot speak words

Tito Ortiz the Kanye West for post fight interviews when he loses.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Ty1990 posted:

that was a really long card and sometimes felt like a chore to watch but my god that ending made it all worth it.

You're far more forgiving than I am.

Edit: Though I did like when a Japanese man got in the cage and demonstrated all the English he learned from Google Translate that morning

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Now have Tito commentate for the Fedor fight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
In September 2015, Bellator is giving as much hype as they can to Fedor, Tito, and Kimbo Slice.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Ditch posted:

In September 2015, Bellator is giving as much hype as they can to Fedor, Tito, and Kimbo Slice.

Scott Coker knows what he wants.

And what he wants is vintage MMA and freak shows.

It's only a matter of time before he resurrects the Super Hluk Belt.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Did you see us? We had nice seats.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Scott Coker knows what he wants.

And what he wants is vintage MMA and freak shows.

It's only a matter of time before he resurrects the Super Hluk Belt.
In hindsight, Sapp vs Minowaman was the first time where I think a Sapp loss can be chalked up to fraud rather than incompetence.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Ditch posted:

In hindsight, Sapp vs Minowaman was the first time where I think a Sapp loss can be chalked up to fraud rather than incompetence.

the first time he really sold out in a fight was against Peter Aerts, as a way of getting back at FEG for threatening his life and then suing him for no-showing the Hoost fight in Holland a year earlier

after that he was perfectly prepared to lose at any opportunity, although I do think the hip lock genuinely caught him by surprise and exploited his immobility

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

kensei posted:

Did you see us? We had nice seats.

Which direction was the ring? Is it behind you in that picture?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm guessing it's to the right. It looked like only broadcast staff were between the ring and the cage.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I don't think there could have been a more hilarious result in the tournament final than a surprise Francis Carmont making Phil Davis look like Anthony Johnson. Kudos, Bellator.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

the amount of things Tito Ortiz can't do just boggles the mind

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

About the only guy outside of the UFC that I'd be interested in seeing Fedor fight is Sergei, but given that there's probably like a 0% chance of that happening I look forward to seeing him fight Kongo or Blagoi Ivanov or something.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

He was at Titan FC, not DYNAMITE!!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I was at Titan, yeah. I wonder if we got on the broadcast, we were 4 rows away.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

colonel_korn posted:

About the only guy outside of the UFC that I'd be interested in seeing Fedor fight is Sergei, but given that there's probably like a 0% chance of that happening I look forward to seeing him fight Kongo or Blagoi Ivanov or something.

JT?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Maybe if he wanted to try to beat Aleks' time trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The Ivanov fight makes the most sense so rest assured it won't happen