Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I'm considering putting a high CFM fan on my screened in porch for quasi-indoor smoking purposes. Not sure what to do about furniture though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also I started using e-cigs to try and stop smoking, haven't touched a real one in weeks. Here's to hoping I can finally quit for good, and not need a crutch at all.

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006

Mike-o posted:

Also I started using e-cigs to try and stop smoking, haven't touched a real one in weeks. Here's to hoping I can finally quit for good, and not need a crutch at all.

Uhh just smoke weed?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
If I need weed, vietnam vet buddy next door has the hookup for me whenever. I like doing it occasionally and that's about it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
weed is for idiot college kids and bums

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006
Thats whats up dude, I know a couple of vietnam vets that have some killer crops.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw7Hzlc1dmE

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

lol what

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i stand by what i said :c00lbert:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mike-o posted:

This is what got me to quit. Took a while of off-and-on smoking, though, because I started out when e-cigs were still really lovely and had to keep throwing money at it until I got something nice. Then I just started tapering down the nicotine until I got to 0, and quitting e-cigs was easy after that.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Mike-o posted:

Lets see pics of your sweet robot dildo vape rig bro

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Carteret posted:

Lets see pics of your sweet robot dildo vape rig bro

yes because i'm doing it to look cool and go to e-cig vape lounges bro :spergin:

here's my sweet robo dick cigar:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Mike-o posted:

yes because i'm doing it to look cool and go to e-cig vape lounges bro :spergin:

https://youtu.be/Nvev902D60I

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6nzToF_7OQ

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:perfect:

I watched Too Many Cooks today by coincidence.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm considering putting a high CFM fan on my screened in porch for quasi-indoor smoking purposes. Not sure what to do about furniture though.

Initially read this as "I'm putting a fan from a CFM jet engine on my porch" and got really excited

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

quote:

Honeyboy Bradley posted:

I have a good story: the day me and my platoon destroyed an entire shipment of books for no good reason. This all happened back on my float. (Marine terminology for MEU deployment)

Back on the float we used to get care packages of books- every once in a while a mail drop would come with a cardboard box full of them that would get passed from berthing to berthing. There were a few boxes going around the ship, every time a new box came in it would get passed through the berthing cycle (mail clerks would always get the box first because they were dicks).

Anyways, we always got the box last. Every loving time, because everyone hated us. So one mail shipment we decided to maraud- and take the new book box for ourselves. The heist was simple, and involved entering the mail room and taking the new box from the clerks. They were busy sorting the mail shipment, and the door was left open- so it was easy for two of us to walk in there, bully the stooge sorting letters, and take the box for ourselves. We eloped back to our berthing where we greedily opened our glittering, cardboard prize with a k-bar.

Inside, was poo poo. We had never actually gotten our hands on a book box before- but it was underwhelming. The contents were, in a word: gay. Science fiction novellas, romances, some flavor-of-the-month paperbacks- it was, aside from a few classics, utterly gay. Setting our sights on the book boxes from afar, when we happened to chance upon them while visitng another berthing, had given us the impression that there would be some real page-turners inside. We were wrong.

So I grabbed a copy of Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, opened it in half, then pulled down my trousers and skivvies and inserted one half between my buttocks.

Let me back up a bit- as I'm sure you require some explanation for why this was my chosen course of action. You see; my rear end, is incredible. My rear-end is oddly enough, shaped like an attractive female's hind. My rear end could be described as: succulent, juicy, bouncy, bubbly, enticing, or even lusty. In case you haven't gotten the point yet: I've got one fat boypussy. If you cropped out the rest of my muscular frame, and were shown an image of only my behind, you would swear it was taken from the centerfold of Black Men Magazine. Needless to say, I didn't get it solely by means of genetics. I've always taken well to exercises of the legs and gluts, and my physiology shows this. My rear end is also incredibly strong, and when I clench it, it's feels like two mounds of titanium. This is why I decided to place the book between these two cheeks of mine.

I placed on half of the book between my cheeks and gripped the other half with both hands. With only the force of my rear end to hold the other end, I yanked as hard as I could until I ripped the fiction novel in half. Right down the binding, it split in two. The rest of the berthing was intrigued. If I could manage it, why shouldn't they?

Hands lept into the book box, grabbing paperbacks for the other Marines' own trials. Cammie trousers and skivvy shorts came off, and soon a total of about twenty marines were standing in the berthing- open books clenched in their buttocks. (This is where the 0_o comes in)

The berthing was silent, but the air contained the palpable energy of concentration. Every once in a while a stifled grunt, or moan could be heard as the men wrestled with their literature. First, a large Puerto Rican Marine managed to split Brother Odd by Steve Koontz, and let out a primal, triumphant scream. Freakonomics was next, then Frankenstein, and then American Psycho. One by one the berthing tore the entire contents of the box to shreds, using nothing but our powerful asses.

After we were done, we threw the ruined books back in the box and forgot about it for the rest of the day. Until a female sailor knocked on our berthing door, and asked for the box. We obliged, and handed her the box full of books- their pages ripped, and moist from our butt-sweat. She and her berthing-mates later attempted to complain to our SgtMaj about the incident, but he knew better than to investigate. One unspoken rule about our MEU: you don't know what goes on in our berthing, and you don't want to know.

So that was one of the more 0_o moments in my military career. Being on a boat for long periods of time can lead to some interesting occurrences.

:911:

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Sep 20, 2015

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I watched too many cooks when I was high as balls and poo poo just kept going.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

the colorado killa too real for you huh?

Not that surprising

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I disagree, good sir.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'll admit, I just plain don't like weed anymore. Loved that poo poo in high school, abstained for 7 years and then tried it again and it really just made me feel slow, still had the same thoughts, same aches, same outlook. Just slow and dealing with the smell I never really liked. Tried again with a buddy who could score better weed a few weeks after that, same experience, then when I moved West I tried some of the poo poo my Mexican coworker wanted me to and lo-and-behold, nothin. Even had some edibles a chick was was banging made and it was much the same. I got too old/broken/whatever for weed. I drink less now, I gave up cigarettes and swapped out to cigars and pipes, exercise a lot more and hike and play tennis with my gf most evenings these days. Hang out with my brother and some friends atleast one night a week. Life is cool.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'll admit, I just plain don't like weed anymore. Loved that poo poo in high school, abstained for 7 years and then tried it again and it really just made me feel slow, still had the same thoughts, same aches, same outlook. Just slow and dealing with the smell I never really liked. Tried again with a buddy who could score better weed a few weeks after that, same experience, then when I moved West I tried some of the poo poo my Mexican coworker wanted me to and lo-and-behold, nothin. Even had some edibles a chick was was banging made and it was much the same. I got too old/broken/whatever for weed. I drink less now, I gave up cigarettes and swapped out to cigars and pipes, exercise a lot more and hike and play tennis with my gf most evenings these days. Hang out with my brother and some friends atleast one night a week. Life is cool.

I too have hit that sweet spot between "too responsible for weed" and "not yet financially secure enough to spend the rest of my working years hooked on legal heroin".

No disrespect intended to the TRU GIPPERS who are rocking a percentage and doing both.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-10502266.html

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Would.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea, pot doesn't do poo poo for me. I grew out of it somewhere in the years after high school and separating.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I've never tried pot. Still a nicotine fiend.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Gave up smoking for good back in 2011, drink maybe a beer or two once a week if that, no drugs.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

quit smoking, barely drink at all (maybe at most once a month), and i smoke weed after i get out of work sometimes and giggle at the Colbert Late Show or Rick and Morty.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Jesus guys going hard til your friends intervene is our most sacred entitlement as ~combat veterans~

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Jesus guys going hard til your friends intervene is our most sacred entitlement as ~combat veterans~

Been there done that

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Zeris posted:

avoided that after the 2nd time i got blackout drunk in a week

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

avoided that after the 2nd time i got blackout drunk in a week

is that supposed to be a big deal?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

with family history and poo poo for me it was

i pretty much stopped drinking after that

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

/

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Get a load of this guy

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

:stare:

quote:

A 15-year-old girl has been jailed for murdering her mother after becoming obsessed with Isis beheading videos.
The fingerprints of Borch’s 29-year-old boyfriend, Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla, were also found in Holtegaard’s bedroom, although he was not at the scene when police arrived.

Borch had met Abdulla, originally from Iraq, at a refugee centre near her home. It is believed the pair had plotted to flee to Syria and fight for Isis.

Lisa’s twin sister told the court she had previously moved out of the family house due to the constant arguing between Borch and her mother.

The court heard it was “the endless rowing which cost the mother her life” and that the majority of their arguments concerned Borch and Abdullah’s relationship.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Alison Brie :eyepop:
http://i.imgur.com/6Rewprc.gifv
Enhance

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

edgy