Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I've read worse resumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Lumpen posted:

Really makes you want to rethink that $15/hr minimum wage plan, doesn't it?

yes. it should be more like 20$ probably.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

http://www.clickhole.com/article/luckiest-man-ever-guy-goes-computer-all-day-job-3000

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Met posted:

Via PM

if you had asked me I'd have told you (as I have been saying since it happened) that Twelvebaud is the actual tech person for the wiki; he closed down registrations to stop the atrocious spambot problem we kept having and install new captcha software, but he then disappeared/maybe died irl (nobody knows).

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
JOIN GAME NOW! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742400&pagenumber=1#lastpost

I WANT TO PLAY!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

12 once mentioned he got some sweet government job or something and that he wouldn't have as much time, maybe that's still going on?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

12 once mentioned he got some sweet government job or something and that he wouldn't have as much time, maybe that's still going on?

if he wound up being a spook that might explain why he totally dropped off the face of the earth and not require him being literally dead, but I suppose the end result would be the same for us.

either way it would tickle me pink if we re-allowed registrations on the wiki and I think it would be a good thing if someone knew how to do that and then did it. I would probably think they were a great person even if we had had spats in the past.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yes, do this. One more player needed.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742528

Now that that's full do this thing!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Playing Counter-Strike for the first time in 6 months

This is bound to be awful

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

This is what I get for picking Romo.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

DuckHuntDog posted:

This is what I get for picking Romo.

At least you got Matt Ryan as a backup.

Interested in Carson Palmer? He's got 20+ points a game so far.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Wtf we were basically tied Magnus, where did I get these points???

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I'll just wait to see what the timeline looks like on Romo before worrying about it.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm switching between the Emmys and the game, hoping Randall Cobb forgets how to catch the football.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Wtf we were basically tied Magnus, where did I get these points???

I have no clue. The Ravens defense making me lose points didn't help me lol

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

I'm switching between the Emmys and the game, hoping Randall Cobb forgets how to catch the football.

All Cobb needs to do is get 100+ yards and a touchdown or two. Not very likely.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

MAFIA FANTASY FOOTBALL ROUNDUP:

Island 110s have 11 to make up against A Smoothie & A Prayer, each with two to play---however, they also have Aaron Rodgers to get those points. Controversially, Smoothie GM Diqnol Pizzapie entered week one with the following press release

quote:

Greetings and salutations, dearest fantasy football league members. I see that you have all joined this league that I am also in -- this is good for you! You will see my glorious Napoleonic fantasy army ravage Germany and bring Europe (thats you) to its knees. Yes, yes indeed, it is time for Fantasy Football to begin and for the team of utter glory to pave its way to further heights still. Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant...can you imagine a better WR duo? No, I can't either and it's simply because it isn't possible for there to be one. This little unit is going to ravage the countryside and leave you all wishing you could watch Star Trek Voyager. General Tannehill will lead our troops from the hillside onto the unsuspecting villages of your miserable little fantasy hovels until there is nothing to loot but lovely posts about the state of the mafia community. Our RB corps is in shambles, you say? We are literally starting Doug Martin week 1, you quip? We have a rostered Nick Foles, you insist on blathering? You forget of the white wizard, Arian Foster, who will bring with him a host of death and destruction to your pitiable benches. Indeed, your teams are at an end. It would be best for all involved if you simply forfeited now. The King is here.

Diqnol's side collapsed like a sad fruit salad week one, losing what seemed like a coinflip against Byers, 91-76, but they may well even up their record, depending on the results in Green Bay tonight.

Team Tebow, helmed by JakeP is 14 down, also waiting on his quarterback, but the differential doesn't tell the story, 29 of his 50 points came from Larry Fitzgerald and the insane 48-23 Arizona win. Byers' crew, This Week's Tackling Dummy, should cruise to a safe finish, barring a breakout game by Luck.

In the third week 2 game, Bone Suggs-N-Harmony at Team Terrible, one of these teams will enter the season 0-2. The Terribles pull 26 from Kaepernick, and an insane (for a kicker) 19 from Gostkowski, but a lack of production on the ground puts them thirty down to the Bones in the final, 107-77. Flacco, Sanders and Beckham Jr. all snag 20 or more for the victorious side.

It's basically all over but the crying for Magnus Gallant, 41 points back from Bottle Knight with only one player left to step onto the field, Green Bay's wideout Randal Cobb, expected to score 8 tonight by ESPN's predictive algorithms. Knight's Dreamgirls currently lead 118-77, mostly on the back of Pittsburgh and New England.

Grand Theft Amiibo at Cutler's Last Stand. This one's a bit more wide-open, currently 66-37, but with three players yet to make a move, TM "Too Many Ms" Madman still has a chance to make up the 29 point deficit to the Amiibos.

It's Taste vs. Wren in the last matchup this week, resulting in a ridiculous slapfight to decide the winner. It's not going to come down to who picked the better player. Taste is down a scant ten points, but each team has one player remaining, both playing for Seattle. If Seattle decides to go to the air, Jimmy Graham will get looks and score points for Taste. If they keep it on the ground, Marshawn Lynch gathers points for Wren. Last week, Graham scored 11, Lynch 12. Could still go either way, especially with an elite team like the Packers.

Film at 11.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
You left out my team name, the Oklahoma City bombers, and the score is 116-99 now

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

All reports are accurate at the time of reporting. We cannot take responsibility for broadcast delays.

e: oh, I see, this window seems to be active, but actually isn't pulling down fresh numbers. Welp. Ctrl-F5 time

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Kamen Rider Drive was really good.

I know none of you will know what that means. But it was.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Anime is good.

Like, in a similar way to begging the question, "is humankind good?"

Anime is good.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

Anime is good.

Anime is good.

Avatar the last airbender is the best anime.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Anime is good.

Anime is good.

Personally I find most animes include overly sexual female characters and it makes me uncomfortable.

I enjoy studio ghibli anime because they do not do this

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Avatar the last airbender is the best anime.

I prefer the classic Sampsons.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

I prefer the classic Sampsons.

The Simpsons have been getting a lot better lately, but man the early seasons were terrible.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

Kamen Rider Drive was really good.

I know none of you will know what that means. But it was.

I'm not much of a toku head, but I've got some friends who stream it. KR's often a little too melodramatic for me, but I recently saw most of the end of Black, and it was pretty solid.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

The Simpsons have been getting a lot better lately, but man the early seasons were terrible.

Ugh, they're just a cheap knockoff of Family Guy.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
If you're looking for a body don't email me.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
If you're looking for a disembodied head in a jar, start those fingers a typin!!!!!!!!!

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

No fancy resume? I like his moxy and surely not a red flag.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Allen Wren posted:

[b]MAFIA FANTASY FOOTBALL ROUNDUP:
Film at 11.
:thumbsup:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
do people ever really get jobs by posting on craigslist anyway

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

People are really bad at resumes and job hunting.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'm open to anything that can lead to both of us making money, unlike most people.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

I'm open to anything that can lead to both of us making money, unlike most people.
Sounds fair enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Magnus Gallant posted:

"You can't be a pimp and a prostitute too" -- Jacques Blanc