Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
oh my god, the loving smash cut to INTROSPECTION after that i cant handle this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jesus christ

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

So wait, is this two different green-skinned trolls? The second page had Jacko the Troll flashbacking in a flashback, right? But in the past the green-skinned troll was bitten by a lion?

I found the new pages so surprisingly hilarious and I don't know why. It's like FYAD in that regard.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don't think the green skinned troll is really there in the present. Hence the deja vu.

Also I wonder if LB has been watching LA Beast or something; the ostrich egg thing seems oddly "inspired".

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I don't even know where this is going but I sure as gently caress enjoy the ride

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

Holy poo poo

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I don't think the green skinned troll is really there in the present. Hence the deja vu.

He's really there in the first flashback though, right? I'm also not sure how that's possible if he got killed by a lion earlier.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Jacko The Troll

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I would like for all the doubters to come forward to be publicly shamed.

Isambard K. Brunel
Nov 2, 2011

``...an explosion in the engine room ... would have destroyed a lesser ship''

quote:

Low Prices!
gently caress You.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Does anyone have the full page of where Tom is like "Did you know people die all the time in car crashes"

E: Nvm found it

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I love this

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
What's the "wall in my path" referencing? Some video game?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Therefore, behold, I will hedge up her way with thorns, And I will build a wall against her so that she cannot find her paths.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

david_a posted:

What's the "wall in my path" referencing? Some video game?

That sort of dreamlike repetition of one particular phrase is definitely based on something, but I'm not sure what.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe it's foreshadowing. Demaro will try and move and get stuck on a wall and Jacko will see it as his moment to throw something at him, perhaps with unforeseen consequences?

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I've never played League of Legends but my guess is that that's what the characters say when they can't get to the spot you told them to go to.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

:sbahj:

the panels with the black background are legit as gently caress

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

TwoPair posted:

TGT will finish in 2025 looking beautiful and DC will announce Lazerbot as the lead artist on the main Batman comic in 2026.

Finally after a lack of hand-to-hand combat, Batman comics will return to their roots of hand-to-hand combat.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FadingChord posted:

Finally after a lack of hand-to-hand combat, Batman comics will return to their roots of hand-to-hand combat.

Or he will pull out a variety of weird gadgets out of nowhere, Silver Age style.

A Robin will die horribly, no doubt.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

The MSJ posted:

Or he will pull out a variety of weird gadgets out of nowhere, Silver Age style.

A Robin will die horribly, no doubt.

Robin will get raped to death by trolls.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
Where did Jacko come from? Is he on coyote's side or what

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Goatse Master posted:

The trolls all came from out of their base, probably. At least those that Silver did not cage and then stab to death. I think they are just attacking anyone they see fighting, or they know that Demaro killed his brother.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

The MSJ posted:

At least those that Silver did not cage and then stab to death

How do you people remember this poo poo goddamn

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Dude go long!

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Goatse Master posted:

The MSJ posted:

The trolls all came from out of their base, probably. At least those that Silver did not cage and then stab to death. I think they are just attacking anyone they see fighting, or they know that Demaro killed his brother.

The best time to troll a troll is when they're trolling. The penultimate troll.

Kario posted:

AHAHAHAHA trolls be trollin

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Praise be

We need Jacko avatars STAT

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Every time I think LB has peaked, he comes out of nowhere with something completely loving bananas

This loving comic :psyboom:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

Every time I think LB has peaked, he comes out of nowhere with something completely loving bananas

This loving comic :psyboom:

I challenge anyone calling Lazerbot a worthless weirdo by this: Could you really do the same even if you tried? I don't think any of us could.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I would never be able to even conceive Tom saying something like "Did you know people still die when wearing seat belts just thought it was interesting", TGT had entered the realm of the special long ago.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Lazerbot posted a thing pointing out that Jacko has actually previously appeared in the comic, neat.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Light Gun Man posted:

Lazerbot posted a thing pointing out that Jacko has actually previously appeared in the comic, neat.

The page where he did appear is anyone is curious

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Tails Gets Trolled: a cast larger and more intertwined than A Song of Ice and Fire.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Ballz posted:

Tails Gets Trolled: a cast larger and more intertwined than A Song of Ice and Fire.

It has a more regular schedule as well.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Red Suit posted:

The page where he did appear is anyone is curious

Here's to you, underbite troll and friend. Troll forever here in our hearts.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ballz posted:

Obligatory: https://youtu.be/JkKyh8qFlJY

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

:fut:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

I challenge anyone calling Lazerbot a worthless weirdo by this: Could you really do the same even if you tried? I don't think any of us could.

The weed party/Amy rape chapter really was a misstep but it's really pulled itself back together, everything from the last few periods of activity has been gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

A Steampunk Gent posted:

The weed party/Amy rape chapter really was a misstep but it's really pulled itself back together, everything from the last few periods of activity has been gold

That was his Blew Period