Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Also I am now vt seeing as my one shot BP is now used up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Or am I????

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Either way the bad guys both visited me last night and both were unsuccessful so boo yah

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Also both scum and cult is probably in play and please unvote me swap

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I suppose Magnus could be scum as a result of this, but that seems a weird thing to assume that just because amni was nonconvertible, any nonconvertible player would be scum. The other mafia and cult players haven't had that condition. I'd be willing to lynch Magnus though, as he was quick and willing to hop on whatever I threw out there yesterday (LJ, then Chic). I could see that as SK, which would make sense as a nonconvertible role. I could also see a conversion cop as a scum role to make sure Mithross didn't waste his sacrifice ability.

This argument hinges on the idea that the SK is still alive and withheld their kill last night, which seems like a plausible case.

##vote magnus

This is bad logic and pretty scummy to be voting on that logic this late in the game without even waiting for my response.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Ernie that is also a bad vote on bad pretenses.

Guys are Ernie and kash bad guys??

I think they are working together.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
[b]##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

Also I am now vt seeing as my one shot BP is now used up

Okay dude I want to believe you but this poo poo is sketchy so don't do it

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Okay dude I want to believe you but this poo poo is sketchy so don't do it

I do it so no one but me knows if I have a shot of BP left or not.

Keep it murky, draw another kill possibly if I have a shot and make them hesitant to target me again if I don't have a shot.

Either way I believe Ernie's claim of me not being convertable makes sense in that I was not convertable that night because itj protected me

Thanks itj. I knew you were town :)

Now the fact that Ernie's claim makes sense doesn't make him town.

A role that finds out if people are convertable or not seems like it would help out scum and or cult more than town to me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We agree on the last point, but why do you think the cult is still present in this game?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

We agree on the last point, but why do you think the cult is still present in this game?

Someone tried to convert me last night.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'll have to go reread things when I'm at a computer, but I thought we had all cult accounted for.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I'll have to go reread things when I'm at a computer, but I thought we had all cult accounted for.

All j know is I was told I was targeted for conversion and it was blocked. Betcha Ernie is the one who tried to convert me and is covering up his attempt by saying he has a conversion checker.

That's what it is.

Ernie is the last cult

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

All j know is I was told I was targeted for conversion and it was blocked. Betcha Ernie is the one who tried to convert me and is covering up his attempt by saying he has a conversion checker.

That's what it is.

Ernie is the last cult

???

this doesn't even make sense

we were 6 last night. hiip has a passive and kash visited him. meaning 4 players remaining. you're saying conversion block, conversion, my ability, and nk all targeted you???

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

???

this doesn't even make sense

we were 6 last night. hiip has a passive and kash visited him. meaning 4 players remaining. you're saying conversion block, conversion, my ability, and nk all targeted you???

Yes.

##vote Ernie

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
It doesn't make sense when you combine your ability with either the conversion or the nk. And seeing as you knew I couldn't be converted I'm assuming that you are the one who tried to convert.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

also, why would you be bp when we have hiip and kashuno's roles as town?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

It doesn't make sense when you combine your ability with either the conversion or the nk. And seeing as you knew I couldn't be converted I'm assuming that you are the one who tried to convert.

Mafia edit:

You are adding an extra action to the total that affected me last night. Because you are lying and saying that you are a conversion checker. You are not that and you're using that role to hide your actual action. Which is the conversion that was blocked.

You are not a conversion checker you are a cult member.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

also, why would you be bp when we have hiip and kashuno's roles as town?

Because I'm a fcking beast.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

Mafia edit:

You are adding an extra action to the total that affected me last night. Because you are lying and saying that you are a conversion checker. You are not that and you're using that role to hide your actual action. Which is the conversion that was blocked.

You are not a conversion checker you are a cult member.

actions that we know happened last night:

kash visited hiip
hiip is a passive

someone (scum?) killed ltjgirl.

you're saying ltjgirl targeted you (basically making you conversion immune)
that's 1.

you're saying i tried to convert you (all the cults are accounted for unless i missed something while reading the thread very quickly but okay).
that's 2.

you're also saying someone tried to kill you. that only leaves chic's action.
that's 3.

so even if my action was to convert you, your own process of elimination should prove chic is scum or sk. but you're coming after me instead, which only makes sense if you're turning this into a he-said she-said situation by making up the conversion thing.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

also that leaves the scum kill as non-existent....

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

unless you are the scum kill .... lol

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

actions that we know happened last night:

kash visited hiip
hiip is a passive

someone (scum?) killed ltjgirl.

you're saying ltjgirl targeted you (basically making you conversion immune)
that's 1.

you're saying i tried to convert you (all the cults are accounted for unless i missed something while reading the thread very quickly but okay).
that's 2.

you're also saying someone tried to kill you. that only leaves chic's action.
that's 3.

so even if my action was to convert you, your own process of elimination should prove chic is scum or sk. but you're coming after me instead, which only makes sense if you're turning this into a he-said she-said situation by making up the conversion thing.

I knew chic was scum yesterday but no one else managed to actually show up and vote.

The game is solved now. You da cult and chic is the scum or sk.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

unless you are the scum kill .... lol

I was BP and I absorbed the kill with BP

Someone tried to kill me last night kid.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Someone tried to kill me and convert me.

Someone blocked my conversion and my BP blocked the kill.

Itj protected me.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Whatever action you're saying occurred other than those doesn't matter to me. Because you checked whether I was convertable by trying to convert me.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
And you're also lying to try and get out of trouble

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

I was BP and I absorbed the kill with BP

Someone tried to kill me last night kid.

OKAY FOR THE LAST TIME 5 NIGHT ACTIONS TO DISTRIBUTE (hiip passive)

LTJGIRL - 1 (targeted you)
KASHUNO - 1 (hiipfire)
ME - 1 (you)

that leaves players: you and chic
you're saying that in those two players one targeted you for a kill, and THE LAST ONE HAS TO BE THE NIGHTKILL......................................................................................................that targeted ltjgirl

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

Whatever action you're saying occurred other than those doesn't matter to me. Because you checked whether I was convertable by trying to convert me.

i didn't, but using basic math you have to be scum....

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

also btw mac was in the game for like what 4 days before i came in, the whole game should be my 'cult' now if that exists.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
It's a nice try Ernie. You're really trying your best but I caught you.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
You're not a converter. You and chic are the bad guys

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's a nice try Ernie. You're really trying your best but I caught you.

:golfclap:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah I don't even have a night action dude. Mags man you've outed yourself but bad here

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Chic Trombone posted:

Yeah I don't even have a night action dude. Mags man you've outed yourself but bad here

claim, please. because according to mags you're the sk.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

##vote Mags

Also note that at first he said "ernie and kash are bad guys working together" and then QUICKLY flipped to "ernie and chic are the bad guys"

flailing p hard

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
You two are the bad guys I didn't out anything other than that

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

You're not a converter. You and chic are the bad guys

Mafia edit: not a converter checker.

Anyways I'm not talking to you two bozos anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I claimed yesterday but I'll claim again. I'm the town "bleeder", so if someone had tried to nightkill me at any point during the game I would've slowly bled out over the course of the day and died the next night instead. So basically a soft-bp

• Locked thread