Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

r/starcitizen is my new favorite subreddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckDynasty
Sep 23, 2015
People can be very blind sometimes.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Raskolnikov posted:

Yup, I got drunk and hugged him at Citcon because a friend wanted to try and heal the rift between us.

I hugged him for a friend, not for his own benefit. I've touched this person, believe me, my friend made so much fun of me for it. Over and over she kept saying "YOU TOUCHED HIM?!"

In the end alcohol is a powerful drug. I think I was on drink 8? At that point? Two drinks pretty much puts me under the table.

I am assuming you burned those clothes.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sir_Charles posted:

goredema i like you

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Warcabbit posted:

Gentlemen? How about something that includes what looks like enjoyable space flight, and a hangar that works, with dynamic landing. Oh, and done by one or two guys as a hobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK9ijZeHWjI

Enjoy!

This video reminded me just how horrible and long the 'getting into the seat' animations are in the SC Hangar or whatever. If you're in some deep space poo poo and you need to go, too bad, you're going to have to wait through a 55 second space chair animation where it slowly swivels around and you leisurely sit your fat rear end down before you can get going. Even these two random dudes were smart enough to know that's stupid and made it so you sit in chairs instantly.

yadaeslehc posted:

People can be very blind sometimes.

the first thing everyone is going to notice is your name backwards

DuckDynasty
Sep 23, 2015
Quicker than expected ;)

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

I never even bother to read usernames. It's just ork, fedora, drunk elephant, garbage dick.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
What is his name backwards? I got a few letters in before my brain bailed out

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Also I didn't know there was an animation for getting in your ship, how do I make that happen? This is going to add 33% to the games total content to me so please advise

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OhDearGodNo posted:

There were stairs on the Enterprise?

They are protected.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

peter gabriel posted:

What is his name backwards? I got a few letters in before my brain bailed out

che guevara

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

peter gabriel posted:

What kind of rear end in a top hat has a red bathroom?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Ravane posted:

che guevara

Thanks Ravane, or should I say Enarve :smug:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I STAND WITH DEREKD SMARTS

#truthamongthestars

am I doing this right

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Did someone post the picture of him being banned in response to that yet?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Also, it's been like 10 days without a response since I opened a ticket with support about being banned for a month for saying "Never forget." on 9/11. So that's pretty exciting.
:911:

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

peter gabriel posted:

Thanks Ravane, or should I say Enarve :smug:

:chanpop:
. . :goku:

drat, you guessed my real name!

DuckDynasty
Sep 23, 2015

thatguy posted:

Also, it's been like 10 days without a response since I opened a ticket with support about being banned for a month for saying "Never forget." on 9/11. So that's pretty exciting.
:911:

Haha wow...Good luck, they opened up 3 CS positions in the UK, including manager so I think they are pretty behind.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

yadaeslehc posted:

Haha wow...Good luck, they opened up 3 CS positions in the UK, including manager so I think they are pretty behind.
That's fine, I would actually prefer they don't respond for a while so I can make a big deal about it later.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

thatguy posted:

Did someone post the picture of him being banned in response to that yet?

I was going to but then I read some of that Matilda persons comments and don't even want to touch that poop. She's gotta be as insane as him.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

jaegerx posted:

I was going to but then I read some of that Matilda persons comments and don't even want to touch that poop. She's gotta be as insane as him.
If I can remember my reddit account I'll touch the poo poo out of the poop.
:shrek:

Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:

Sir_Charles posted:

ironically, because you actually hate obese pedophiles, right?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

yadaeslehc posted:

hey seraph, good to have you back :)

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

jaegerx posted:

I'm pretty sure they are one and the same.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Ravane posted:

:chanpop:
. . :goku:

drat, you guessed my real name!

Sorry for doxxing you man, was a genuine mistake :(

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

He was banned back in July.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
What are the odds he/they'll claim that its either faked, or doesn't count because its not a permaban, just a suspension.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Broccoli Cat posted:

ironically, because you actually hate obese pedophiles, right?

I post on SA so clearly that's not an issue

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Wulfling posted:

What are the odds he/they'll claim that its either faked, or doesn't count because its not a permaban, just a suspension.

I'm a bad gambler, but I tell ya I like those odds.

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

goredema i like you

:grin:

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

Wulfling posted:

He already has. But :lesnick: uses the term ban to refer to probations as well.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Why is someone imitating Chelsea?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
"Nothing is deleted, simply moved out of view."
:smug:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Zeike posted:

Why is someone imitating Chelsea?

because it's seraph and he has no originality

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I'm pretty sure this was already posted, but just a reminder

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4497650/15-09-03_rsi-response-to-demand-letter.pdf

The official CIG response letter to Smart

Am I the only one who finds the wording really weird for a legal response, almost like CRoberts was standing over the lawyers shoulder shouting 'Put in the part about his lovely game!"

The letter was specifically worded to inflame Smart more, like a kid at school making faces at you behind the teachers back

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Sappo569 posted:

Am I the only one who finds the wording really weird for a legal response, almost like CRoberts was standing over the lawyers shoulder shouting 'Put in the part about his lovely game!"
His legal is just a slightly bigger dog.

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014

Sappo569 posted:

I'm pretty sure this was already posted, but just a reminder

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4497650/15-09-03_rsi-response-to-demand-letter.pdf

The official CIG response letter to Smart

The letter was specifically worded to inflame Smart more, like a kid at school making faces at you behind the teachers back

Maybe? I feel like most of the time these sort of things are just really strongly worded akin to a pissing contest to see who will back down first...

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I dunno man as a lawyer I would have just said "Your accusations have no basis, good day"

And then jumped into my Porsche and sped off

SirTagz
Feb 25, 2014

Sappo569 posted:

I dunno man as a lawyer I would have just said "Your accusations have no basis, good day"

CIG has 90 million. They can pay for more than 7 words, man. CR demands DETAIL in his legal responses. And Immersion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Sappo569 posted:

Chris Roberts has nothing besides fever dreams about his vision, let alone any sort of tact.

• Locked thread