Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chic Trombone posted:

lunch all liars ##vote imgay

Subway, Panda Express, Sabaro, or Wendy's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
##vote JakeP

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

JakeP posted:

When's your next hit single drop?

If by that, you mean when will my next single piece of poo poo drop and hit the bottom of my toilet, I'm afraid you'll have to wait. I've been very constipated the past couple of months on account of my diet consisting of Pop-Tarts and Wndy's Baconators.

It hurts, a lot. :(

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harold Krell posted:

If by that, you mean when will my next single piece of poo poo drop and hit the bottom of my toilet, I'm afraid you'll have to wait. I've been very constipated the past couple of months on account of my diet consisting of Pop-Tarts and Wndy's Baconators.

It hurts, a lot. :(

My favorite thing to do is to get a baconator from wendys and 2 double down's from kfc. then take off the bread of the baconator and put everything else between the double downs, then put the bread around the double downs to make it a proper sandwhich.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

imgay posted:

My favorite thing to do is to get a baconator from wendys and 2 double down's from kfc. then take off the bread of the baconator and put everything else between the double downs, then put the bread around the double downs to make it a proper sandwhich.

You can even do jumping jacks so it'll be healthier, too. :pwn: :shrug:

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I wanna play too!

##vote Poison Mushroom

...wait gently caress.

##vote Poison Mushroom
Now you don't have to feel self conscious as the only one on the vote. That makes us friends.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote lumpen

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Mithross posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom
Now you don't have to feel self conscious as the only one on the vote. That makes us friends.
##vote Section 31

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote whoever this alias gets attached too I'm assuming it'll be me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Little Mac posted:

##vote lumpen

##vote lumpen

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
##vote

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
#RonPaul20NOW

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Where is lumpen, lumpen where are you

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I liked the way you raked a bunch of lurkers over the coals d1 in another game recently and I wanna know what you think of this game so far

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Btw I'm the one that assigned that alias to you asiina so that you are voting for yourself you're welcome

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hey mced you sure are posting a lot. Perhaps to cover for being SCUM?!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
naw I just like playing mafia but thats good, try it again but just be serious this time

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Useless telecom people haven't connected me yet so gonna be low effort fora bit as threatened but confirming I amma cartoon robot I think not seen the show tbh. Halfassed skimming n asinna's pinging me, [b]##vote asiina/[b]

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Useless telecoms people connected me up! Also let's do this properly: ##vote asiina

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Harold Krell posted:

Why does everyone hate me? :negative:
People only hate Harold Krell ironically now, right? He's like the Tom Green or Justin Roiland of Mafia. When I saw Get Schwifty on Rick and Morty a few weeks ago I was like, heh, that reminds me of ol' Harold Krell's tracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1188GO4p1E

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Where is lumpen, lumpen where are you
Here I am. 'Sup?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

I liked the way you raked a bunch of lurkers over the coals d1 in another game recently and I wanna know what you think of this game so far
Still early jokephase, no especially noteworthy pings on my Scumdar yet.

MCED is posting the most awkwardly so far. For example:

naw I just like playing mafia but thats good, try it again but just be serious this time
An awkward post.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

I liked the way you raked a bunch of lurkers over the coals d1 in another game recently
Was this intended sarcastically or sincerely? In that game you incorrecty thought I was Scum and got yourself mislynched over it D1, so it didn't seem like you liked the SteamRoller™ at the time.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
nah I'm being sincere I have come around to the SteamRoller™ approach to D1, especially for this game which is huge and ripe for on point shitposting but I feel like I do not have the Presence to pull it off

also I die D1 all the time, its my thing™

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Asiina posted:

##vote whoever this alias gets attached too I'm assuming it'll be me

Is this some injoke I'm not getting because this is a weird post.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
its a little weird but imo its not the weirdest asiina post by a long shot

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'll give you all a hint, because I am the centre of the universe, its all about me

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mithross posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom

##vote Mithross

There are no friends in mafia.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

Useless telecom people haven't connected me yet so gonna be low effort fora bit as threatened but confirming I amma cartoon robot I think not seen the show tbh. Halfassed skimming n asinna's pinging me, ##vote asiina/

Puntification posted:

Useless telecoms people connected me up! Also let's do this properly: [b]##vote asiina

These posts are 6 minutes apart. Telcom people do not work that fast.

[b]##vote Puntification

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpen posted:

Still early jokephase, no especially noteworthy pings on my Scumdar yet.

worth noting its only 36 hours til deadline and I'm going to be kind of variable for the last 12 hours of that so if I seem keen to move it along its because I don't want D1 to be a fuckaround with a last minute run on me while I'm not around for posting weird because that would be lame if that happened two games in a row for me

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

##vote Puntification

Haha, I forgot about the broken bb code in Punts first quote and it ruined my whole post.

Just one more reason to vote Punt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

worth noting its only 36 hours til deadline and I'm going to be kind of variable for the last 12 hours of that so if I seem keen to move it along its because I don't want D1 to be a fuckaround with a last minute run on me while I'm not around for posting weird because that would be lame if that happened two games in a row for me

Sounds like someone is awfully worried about being voted out on D1. Only scum should be worried about that MCED.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

##vote Puntification

But apparently it didn't take my vote.

##vote Puntification

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it'd be pretty lame even if I was scum but I'm not and its ridiculous how often I get called out for being ambiguously awkward and weird and then I flip town and nobody bats an eyelid

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tommunist posted:

Is this some injoke I'm not getting because this is a weird post.

People changing the alias of misvotes to asiina has happened in other games we've played, I don't think they are mutually exclusive concepts though.

TMMadman posted:

But apparently it didn't take my vote.

##vote Puntification

Kinda a pointless lie for me to make, what's your logic for that being scummy?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

i'll give you all a hint, because I am the centre of the universe, its all about me

it'd be pretty lame even if I was scum but I'm not and its ridiculous how often I get called out for being ambiguously awkward and weird and then I flip town and nobody bats an eyelid
You seem very self-conscious. In the last game you actually were voted out D1, but not for being "ambiguously awkward and weird", and you didn't even bother to show up near deadline, didn't defend yourself, didn't claim, didn't appear to care at all about getting lynched. So being highly self-focused and concerned about being lynched in this game is a marked change, and strikes me as Scummy.

If you're so "keen to move it along", who's Scum? You have not made a single alignment-directed post about any player but yourself.

##Vote MC Eating Disorder
Seriousvote. Here is a Bulletpoint merkCase®:

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
I have had enough of being the "favorite voting target" early in the game. I want to give the "badge of honor" to MCED.

##vote MC Eating Disorder.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All of that post about the other game is full of disingenuous crap and youre tunnelling on me, is this your scum game or are you just too burned out to bother to play in this game lumpen? It's a lot of effort to put into a case when it feels like you're just making this up as you go along

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Section 31 posted:

I have had enough of being the "favorite voting target" early in the game. I want to give the "badge of honor" to MCED.

What is this crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Section 31 posted:

This says nothing about what you think his alignment is.

• Locked thread