Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
so this is an incest thread 168 pages long

can someone summarize for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

BelgianWaffle posted:

Jim Bob

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Jim bob would drop a dick in it.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

BelgianWaffle posted:

The Duggars are a family of holier-than-thou shits who believe they need to breed as much as possible, while trying to enforce their particular brand of morality on everyone else.

Turns out, horror of horrors, they're hypocritical holier-than-thou shits: while they'd been preaching about how sex should be saved for marriage, they knew that their eldest son, Josh, had molested five young'uns years ago, including his own sisters. When the news broke, Josh was forced to resign from his cushy six-figure salary at the Family Research Council, and the Duggars lost their show on TLC.

...Then it turned out that Josh had been an Ashley Madison client, and checked into a sketchy as all hell religious rehab center for his "sex addiction". And that's pretty much the story up to now.

jim bob

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy
Oh, and they are basically grifters.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...5322814ee5b4192

They live across from a Waste Management headquarters?

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Bonapartisan posted:

Oh, and they are basically grifters.

It's funny how when they first got on TV they talked about saving money every way possible like on clothes and eating subsistence level garbage and then when the ratings took off they were like gently caress that,give us all this poo poo for free. And nowtthat the TV gravy train is over they really have to double down on the mooching.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Let's not forget that after the kiddy fiddling but before the Ashley Madison stuff that the Duggars caught a bit of ire by going onto youtube basically panhandling claiming the donations were needed for production costs for their Web videos, and people were pointing out the production costs were at best whatever you paid for the camera and maybe editing software.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Do you fuckers know how hard and expensive it is to get Josh semen out of diapers these days?
Donate all your money to them you cunts.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

“We appreciate all the prayers for our family. God has drawn us closer to Him and to each other this summer. We are grateful that the new TLC specials set to air this fall will be sharing special moments with Jill, Derick and Israel on the foreign mission field and following Ben and Jessa as they prepare for the arrival of their first baby!

Check in with us at https://www.duggarfamily.com for more updates.”

:barf:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
If our laws were just someone at TLC would be in loving jail by now

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Yep.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

My jim is a bobbing word

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Jim

Bob

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Jimmy Eat Bob

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Jimmy's Bob Shack

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Jimmy crack Bob, and i don't care

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Jim'll fix it.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
When I look out into your eyes out there,
When I look out into your faces,
You know what I see?
I see a little bit of Jim Bob
In each and every one of you out there.

Lemme tell ya...
Weeeeeeeeeellllllll...

Jim Bob is everywhere
Jim Bob is everything
Jim Bob is everybody
Jim Bob is still the king

Man o man
What I want you to see
Is that the big JB
Inside of you and me!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Josh: (rapping) Don't you think you should ask my dad maybe, why his dick was up my rear end fore I was even a baby. Sure my butt was over the cervix, that's not a free hole for perv dicks. He hosed me anally pre-natally. I'm only doin unto them as he did unto me.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Sep 25, 2015

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Raku posted:

If our laws were just someone literally everyone from the CEO to the janitor at TLC would be in loving jail by now

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What if Jim Bob was one of us?
Had a job like one of us?
Just a fundie on a bus
Tryin to rehab his son

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Whoa

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

PathAsc posted:

What if Jim Bob was one of us?
Had a job like one of us?
Just a fundie on a bus
Tryin to rehab his son

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Not that far from the truth, these two couples are penning deals with tlc. The cycle will renew again......

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
gently caress TLC...

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hooded Reptile posted:

Not that far from the truth, these two couples are penning deals with tlc. The cycle will renew again......

Is one of these beasts the "Dillard" I've heard so much about?!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Rambling Robot posted:

gently caress TLC...
I'm not a fan of no-knock raids, but I'm convinced that executing one on the TLC offices would turn up a treasure trove of cp.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Captain Yossarian posted:

Is one of these beasts the "Dillard" I've heard so much about?!

Off brand Aaron rodgers

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Dat countenance

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Rambling Robot posted:

gently caress TLC...

Well yeah, you only get a show if you keep the baby mill running you know....Also, I checked the fall shows of tlc and theres one about a 600 lb woman, wait no theres two shows...wait..

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I feel like this is related, and not just because the article namedrops the Duggars.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/lucky-non-virgin-gals-spared-marrying-whiny-man-children-after-mra-launches-nohymennodiamond-drive/

In short, #nohymennodiamond :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I thought though that 99% of girls break their hymen just from daily activities or sports not from sex.

• Locked thread