Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Who'd have thought the weaker point of TGT would be the weed party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Oh god Coyote is such a smug rear end in a top hat. :haw:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

So when Trolls criticise Self-Insert Mary Sue, or make 'initations' (fanart?), said Mary Sue becomes 'exhausted' and suffers

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
sweart
inhabitence

Bless you Microsoft for never integrating a spellchecker into Paint.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

"Well, time to get this over with"

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Jacko the Troll has to survive

goldenoreos
Jan 5, 2012

Take care of my animals while I'm gone
Coyote can die for all I care. Jacko needs to live for at least one more chapter

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

It's like troll black MegaMan

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
poo poo, his eye's acting up. I was hoping for another trip to the abyss of the unknown.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

What a benefitual ritual!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

Jacko the Troll has to survive

Jacko killed Underbite Troll (?)

I don't like him anymore.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Calico Heart posted:

benefitual ritual

This will be my next band's name

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Jacko killed Underbite Troll (?)

I don't like him anymore.

If we can't have underbite, at least we can have Jacko.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

TGT conclusion info (patience) posted:

Hello I'm Lazerbot if you don't already know.
Okay everyone I've notice some of you, My fans, are being hasty and wanting to get pass this attack on troll kings fortress and i get that, I'm excited as gently caress for the parts to come as well, but I'm also excited about the rest of the conclusion and i don't plan to rush it. However you got to understand that a lot of these parts were wrote down before being a page ahead of time, what might be quick in word form takes more space and time in page format. takes awhile to capture all the details, so the fight might conclude to any amount of time, depends on how many pages it takes to capture it. but there's decent amount in store for the whole attack all together. So to those impatient, just a heads up, expect the conclusion to be a couple chapters long. Try to enjoy yourself and just focus on this scene and worry about whats to come when it does. have some patience and you won't regret it.

Thanks for the support, you guys are awesome and enjoy the ride.

Coal roots (the blackness is shaping) posted:

This came to me when i was listening to some music and i felt i had to capture the interesting mellow feeling i was feeling cause of it.

Just a Dog posted:

As the statement says its just a Dog.. Nothing else... Yeah.. Nothing.. :3

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Wait, this is the conclusion? Weird. It feels like more's being revealed than resolved so far.

Still, I trust Lazerbot. Can't wait to see where this crazy train leads.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

quote:

depends on how many pages it takes to capture it.
The words of an artist.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Yeah, we're on page 13 of a chapter called The conclusion Part 1.

Here's one more lazerbot original from a few days ago:

Gloomy embrace posted:

This picture i wanted to go the more gloomy depressing route.
There are always people who feel and get pain more then others.
you can be sad or gloomy, don't be afraid of it.
stay in there and you'll find things/see things that will surprise you.
Don't give up on yourself, sometimes you'll be alone but there's nothing wrong with being lonely.
your day will come in time, I hope you people who are dark find meaning and hope out there, maybe hope from my works.

I don't have much experience drawing rain and i have been dying to give it a go, i think i did pretty good.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's a stange move on LB's part, he said originally the plan was for 50 chapters. Whilst I think that's way too ambitious none of the characters feel like they're remotely close to their endgame at this point aside from Demaro and Coyote. What happening with Mario, or The Troll King, or Emo Troll's plans to overthrow him, or Tails? Maybe he can pull everything together in a really satisfying way but there's a hell of alot of ground to cover

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Doesn't Tales have Sonics soul in him or some bullshit

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

A Steampunk Gent posted:

It's a stange move on LB's part, he said originally the plan was for 50 chapters.

It'll be like Homestuck and we'll have Chapter 50 be "The Conclusion Part 7 Part 12 Part 4"

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Oh my god. Like, literally. What the gently caress?

LazerBot's back, and every one of those new pages is loving incredible. I need an avatar of Jacko the Troll, stat! Probably one of the ones with the insane shading.

Holy poo poo, who knew LB could be this good? Actually...we all knew, we just didn't want to admit that poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Once again, lol @ all those people who couldn't stick it out.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I wouldn't be surprised if Lazerbot just chose "The Conclusion" as a title for the chapter because it sounded cool

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Calico Heart posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lazerbot just chose "The Conclusion" as a title for the chapter because it sounded cool

Next chapter will be titled The End and it will introduce the Cobra Unit from MGS 3 into the mix.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Laputanmachine posted:

Next chapter will be titled The End and it will introduce the Cobra Unit from MGS 3 into the mix.

this is fine

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Calico Heart posted:

The next chapter will be awesome, have a shocker twist ending, then fade to black. At the end will be the words "END ACT !: TAILS GETS TROLLED" and then "ACT TWO: THE AWESEOME FUCKIN PLAN"

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Why are people talking about TGT ending? Isn't he just talking about this 7 year fight ending? :ohdear:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

and an extra

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Jacko :negative:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
rip jacko

you were the best troll since underbite

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Looks like he wasn't Just A Dog after all.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

jacko no

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

To everyone saying TGT should take some cues from Jojo, Jacko totally just got Jojo'd

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

gently caress.

coyote, raise Jacko and turn him into the jesus we need

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

yeah jeff you show him

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
rip

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:rip: jacko fuuuuck

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He keeps killing off our favorite characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

gently caress.

coyote, raise Jacko and turn him into the jesus we need

i forgot they could even do this