Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

BurningDance posted:

I've purged off inactive players from my friend list, so I will be posting this since it's probably a good time to add newer people. Here is my friend code: 658,112,721 - Level 70 Vlad w/Moony Jewel CE (+2 Dango drop)

I'll be adding people when I can and I currently have 8 free slots. I'll also be switching to the Moonlight Festival CE soon. I'm hoping to add people that will put the new CEs on their leaders so it makes the event easier to farm.

I've sent you a friend request (name's Steyr, with a lv70 Martha with the Mooncell CE)

By the way, since you purged inactives, is there a way to actually see who on your friendlist are inactive, or did you just go for the ones that hadn't levelled up in a while?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

BurningDance posted:

I've purged off inactive players from my friend list, so I will be posting this since it's probably a good time to add newer people. Here is my friend code: 658,112,721 - Level 70 Vlad w/Moony Jewel CE (+2 Dango drop)

I'll be adding people when I can and I currently have 8 free slots. I'll also be switching to the Moonlight Festival CE soon. I'm hoping to add people that will put the new CEs on their leaders so it makes the event easier to farm.

Added you as Boat with a level 40 Saber Alter running the Mooncell CE.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Freak Futanari posted:

By the way, since you purged inactives, is there a way to actually see who on your friendlist are inactive, or did you just go for the ones that hadn't levelled up in a while?

You can sort by last login. Look up the Japanese character for "day" (looks like a vertical rectangle split in two) and the number before it is the number of days since they've last logged in.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

BurningDance posted:

I added you with level 60 Tamamo w/ the three star dango CE player name Duder

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

You can sort by last login. Look up the Japanese character for "day" (looks like a vertical rectangle split in two) and the number before it is the number of days since they've last logged in.

Thanks, that's gonna be pretty helpful when i clean up my friendlist soon. Speaking of friends, does anyone know what the number next to the handshake icon means in the support selection menu? I mean the line directly above the number that tells you how much FP you'll get.

Also, they changed the Saber Lily activation method when they did the servant event, right? Is it the same as the 4-star activation, and if not, is there a post somewhere explaining how that works now?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I posted my FG before go look for it. Pluplu, have a level 60 Vlad

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm trying to finish up the 20 AP event quest and even when I beat it an error message shows up, this is bull poo poo. :argh:

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
So is Orion's personality like a female Gilgamesh? Considering her (his?) legend consists of threatening to slay every beast in the world, a threat the gods took seriously enough to kill her for, I'd imagine she'd be alpha as gently caress.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Oh boy the Mooncell CE is in the quartz gacha :smithicide:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hell loving yes I did my second free draw from the reward thing and got Orion(?) herself

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Compendium posted:

I'm trying to finish up the 20 AP event quest and even when I beat it an error message shows up, this is bull poo poo. :argh:

I've been getting a ton of error messages while doing the event quests also, not sure why.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Hell loving yes I did my second free draw from the reward thing and got Orion(?) herself

Lucky. I spent all my summon tickets and the only noteworthy stuff i got was Jing Ke and the +60% NP charge CE

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

Lucky. I spent all my summon tickets and the only noteworthy stuff i got was Jing Ke and the +60% NP charge CE

I just got Jing Ke too. It's a shame my second roll was a loving Mooncell CE instead of anything else.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

^^^ I've used two so far and gotten an Azoth dagger and Black Keys!

The 5* CE with Orion on it also increases droprates of that item, right?

edit: Another question - can the CE drop during quests like with the Nero one, or can you only buy it or get it from the gacha?

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 25, 2015

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

^^^ I've used two so far and gotten an Azoth dagger and Black Keys!

The 5* CE with Orion on it also increases droprates of that item, right?

edit: Another question - can the CE drop during quests like with the Nero one, or can you only buy it or get it from the gacha?

Both of the CEs with Orion on them increase moonballs. The one that gives 500hp per turn is gacha only and gives 100% more moonballs. The other one is 15% more crit damage with +3 moonballs, but it can drop.

At least that's what the big spreadsheet says. The 100% bonus one might be a stupid rare drop.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I hope they patch in some way to exchange gold dango for regular dango, because i'm sitting on 1005 gold dango right now and it kinda sucks that they're totally worthless.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
They definitely need to do something about the gold dango, since the 5AP quest has a higher drop rate for them compared to the normal one after running it a bunch of times.

Freak Futanari posted:

I've sent you a friend request (name's Steyr, with a lv70 Martha with the Mooncell CE)

Tried to accept your request, but it wouldn't let me. I've added everyone else and it's nice to be able to pick someone every round with any of the CEs. Most of the original people in my friend list are still using their normal CE, but at least I can use those for the higher tier quests.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

:woop: final ticket quest gave me the 5* CE. Now its time to loving run the 5AP quest forever.

hahahaha atilla from my last ticket. This has been a pretty good event so far.

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Sep 26, 2015

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

:woop: final ticket quest gave me the 5* CE. Now its time to loving run the 5AP quest forever.

hahahaha atilla from my last ticket. This has been a pretty good event so far.

Is it more efficient to do the 5AP one with the CE than it is the 30AP or something?

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

Is it more efficient to do the 5AP one with the CE than it is the 30AP or something?

I'm mostly just blindly following advice from 4chan. This is the informative post from 4chan that explains it.

quote:

Artemis Event Guide
Has pretty much everything including Dango drop numbers.
I didn't add any complicated math to it yet because most people won't read it anyway but bottom line is

If you have, with support, +8-9 dango, 5 AP is equal to 40 AP in dangos alone, but inferior in EXP and drops

If you have +10-18 dango, 5 AP is superior in dangos alone to 40 AP

If you have more than one double dango CE, 40 AP is vastly superior to all other maps in dangos

Without any CEs, get someone with double dango as support and do 40 AP. If you can't handle 40 AP, do 30 AP.

5 AP is rare dango galore, like 60% dangos are rare
10 AP is poo poo
20 AP is pretty bad too
30 AP is above average
40 AP is 100% white dangos, 0% rare dangos

I'll take suggestions and stuff tomorrow, just going to die now

Quote this post, copy it for the new threads, whatever, just slap it in the face of anyone who asks yet again what map is best for dango etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WI4dKGcwWjn5XpTgfLsK8c0cipRzrWbVpiLGeVr55Ks/edit#gid=1866267517

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Trihugger posted:

So is Orion's personality like a female Gilgamesh? Considering her (his?) legend consists of threatening to slay every beast in the world, a threat the gods took seriously enough to kill her for, I'd imagine she'd be alpha as gently caress.

Orion's the bear. The woman is somebody super secret that nobody will know about until the Oceanos is out. It's Artemis and she does a terrible job at pretending. :v:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jesus, George buffed himself so much in this one fight that I'm doing 0 damage do him with my attacks. All I can do is save up for NPs or hope that he doesn't happen to recast the buff for several turns.

edit: I'm wondering if it's a good investment to buy the cheapest one of the 5* CE for this event. I'm guessing that it might pay for itself over a long enough time.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Sep 26, 2015

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

BurningDance posted:

Tried to accept your request, but it wouldn't let me. I've added everyone else and it's nice to be able to pick someone every round with any of the CEs. Most of the original people in my friend list are still using their normal CE, but at least I can use those for the higher tier quests.

I just noticed that a bunch of friend requests i sent out had gone through and maxed my list, so i removed some inactive people. I dunno if my request is still there, but it should work now

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Kyte posted:

Orion's the bear. The woman is somebody super secret that nobody will know about until the Oceanos is out. It's Artemis and she does a terrible job at pretending. :v:

Ok, I thought this was the case but since people were talking about Orion's baps I thought I might be mistaken and the bear was ursa major or minor.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
Orion being a woman would have actually made some sense, since in the myth Artemis was sort-of in love with Orion despite her otherwise complete disinterest in guys.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Why does this Archer want dangos when she's got dangos for days.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Some good news regarding the event: You can exchange the gold dango for regular dango after the event is over at a 2:1 exchange rate.

Now there is less frustration when you see a red chest drop while spamming the 5AP quest. I might be able to get nearly everything I want now if I can figure out how many I'll have by the time the event is over. Before this news, I was thinking of getting a 2nd 5* CE > minimal amount of 3 class monuments and pieces > all fou cards > however many 4* exp cards I can get.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jeez, the 30AP event quest is really tough. Attilla's Photon Ray wipes out my entire party, and the demon thing in the first round usually manages to weaken me a bunch before I can kill it.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...
I think I should just go cry in a corner for the rest of the weekend :cripes:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Grausherra posted:

I think I should just go cry in a corner for the rest of the weekend :cripes:

Yikes.

Well, uh, at least you got Medea

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Freak Futanari posted:

Yikes.

Well, uh, at least you got Medea

Too bad she was my 7th Medea :smithicide:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Grausherra posted:

Too bad she was my 7th Medea :smithicide:

:whitewater:

e:

Freak Futanari fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 26, 2015

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Ok cleaned my friendlist of all the dead level 10 Mashus. 153,099,487 Level 40 Saber Alter with the +3 moonball CE name should be Boat.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Okay so I may have bought a thing

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Check the box for Grand Order's code.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't think that comes with the U.S. Release box, does it?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Probably not, but won't hurt to look.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Sorry for asking but I have a question regarding this new event. I don't really understand what I'm supposed to be doing. Should I replay the 5 AP quest to get dango and then trade them for stuff at the store? And I noticed some quests that have a ticket icon but I cannot access them. Do I need to do something first?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Run the event quests until you get enough gold dango to unlock the next story quest (the ones that give out summon tickets). The number on the story quest's icon is the number of gold dango you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

help i don't know what do