Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is already being the best fight.

EndOfTheWorld posted:

So I just saw Yuusuke Murata's name pop up at the end of Megaman 4 and holy poo poo I did not know Murata won Capcom's "Design a Robot Master" contest twice for MM4's Dust Man and MM5's Crystal Man when he was 12. Granted, it's in the first line of Murata's Wikipedia biography, but still - pretty neat!

It's a hell of a good opener. He basically lived the dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The gently caress you call me midget?
This is going to be awesome. :munch:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Calling now that this fight is gonna end by the two realizing they had too much fun going all out and becoming friends/training buddies.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Saitama's harem has room for all.

Tatsumaki's going to get stupidly mad when she realises she's not hurt him even a little by the end.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Elentor posted:

Calling now that this fight is gonna end by the two realizing they had too much fun going all out and becoming friends/training buddies.

That doesn't really sounds Tatsumaki. Or Saitaman for that matter.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

EndOfTheWorld posted:

So I just saw Yuusuke Murata's name pop up at the end of Megaman 4 and holy poo poo I did not know Murata won Capcom's "Design a Robot Master" contest twice for MM4's Dust Man and MM5's Crystal Man when he was 12. Granted, it's in the first line of Murata's Wikipedia biography, but still - pretty neat!

He's the only person on the planet who wasn't actually on the dev team to design more than one robot master, yeah.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Surprised nobody's brought up her catching that rock that was going to level the car. I don't think we've seen her express anything like caring about regular people before.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TheKingofSprings posted:

Surprised nobody's brought up her catching that rock that was going to level the car. I don't think we've seen her express anything like caring about regular people before.

I believe she was mocking him, as a few panels before he was telling her to be careful of endangering others. Then Saitama accidentally endangers the family.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Tatsumaki is going to end up going all out on Saitama and level the whole Hero HQ in the process. Then they're going to have to rebuild it even bigger.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I believe she was mocking him, as a few panels before he was telling her to be careful of endangering others. Then Saitama accidentally endangers the family.

I just reread it and now I'm not sure anymore. It's not super easy to tell from her face there.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
During the Garou thing, isn't she the one who berates everyone for not looking after bystanders, saying King is the only one doing his job properly?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
She's not a very nice person, but she at least knows what the job of a hero is supposed to be. She's not gonna let bystanders get hurt for no reason.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
Not like Saitama hasn't accidentally annihilated a (err B actually) city by accident before. (See chapter 3.)

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Final part of the chapter

http://imgur.com/a/jIL01

1 new page

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Is she actually pushing him or just destroying the ground?

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

e X posted:

Is she actually pushing him or just destroying the ground?

Pushing him and destroying the ground, dragon ball z style.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Tatsumaki wins. Not only is Tatsumaki a better hero to the civilians, she also tore apart Saitama's Niku jacket. That's it, Saitama is the worst hero ever who can't save his own jacket.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

:rip: niku jacket, you were too beautiful for this world

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

I just reread it and now I'm not sure anymore. It's not super easy to tell from her face there.
She is definitely taking the opportunity to mock and insult him. It's not like saitama wouldn't have caught that rock, she is just being a bitch.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

you know, i normally like one, but i do not like him fridging articles of clothing out of the story like this. it makes the niku jacket's life seems cheap for some quick and easy character development for saitama

seriously smdh at one right now

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I dont think Tatsumaki is aware of how too strong hes become.

Hes yet to do a serious series, serious no sell.

Or he can just serious walk away.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
He hasn't thrown a single punch. Saitama doesn't even see this as a fight.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thats because hitting girls is wrong

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah at this point Saitama still isn't fighting. He's trying to convince Tatsumaki that friends/acquaintances/social interaction in general is Not A Weakness and she shouldn't kill her little sister's underlings/friends.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

First his apartment, now his jacket.

Tatsumaki might be more mindful of civilians than Saitama but she's still pretty inconsiderate.

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014

T.G. Xarbala posted:

First his apartment, now his jacket.

Tatsumaki might be more mindful of civilians than Saitama but she's still pretty inconsiderate.

Don't forget that she's also responsible for his sandal breaking.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You know I actually did forget.

That gal's a menace!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

speed of poo poo sonic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
please don't post in this thread weeks after the last post if its not to link a new chapter you get my hopes up when i see an unread post

also its been ages since the last chapter how often does ONE update it normally?

Jose fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Nov 2, 2015

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ONE just posted a new chapter today. Translation pending.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
From my experience he tends to have long stretches of nothing and then puts up a few new chapters in quick succession before receding back into his cave.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The new chapter is magnificent.

Metal Bat, a dog doing a poo, Saitama no selling all of Tatsumaki's attacks and Sonic getting involved in the fight. :allears:

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Sonic! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Apocron posted:

Sonic! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No way Saitama doesn't save him effortlessly.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
where is the new chapter?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

This is breakin my balls

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

scaterry posted:

where is the new chapter?

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/104.html

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

ONE is really getting good with his panel composition. He really knows how to storyboard a fight so you get the best clarity without overwhelming the reader

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Good Chapter, want it translated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm making my way through the Hero Association vs the Monster Association and holy poo poo I can't wait to see the redraw of this whole thing