Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Little Mac posted:

##vote mced

:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Lumpen posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729528&userid=90271&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post450547217

The weird thing is he's pretending it's not just a stupid policy lynch. Scummy however you look at it.

HiipFire is doing the same thing, did it in Mad Max as well (flipped SK) and it was a good smokescreen. Voted me at the beginning of D1 and never moved it, and lurked. Has a chip on shoulder from the Ecco debacle. Annoying and Scummy but not as clear-cut Scummy as Little Mac's behavior.

Well he might be worth tracking to see if he goes anywhere then, since a lyncher shouldn't move.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
whoops :redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
twilight while I write the flavor, chat away.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CapitalistPig posted:

twilight while I write the flavor, chat away.
Opop, you have been completely disengaged this game, and it's making me really start to believe TM. And then Little Mac wordlessly hammering?

Is it really possible for this game's entire scum team to be lazyscum? Am I missing something here?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
So if MCED flips town, who are we looking at as possible scum? What about if he flips scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

also jakeP (whos in this game) has a 30 day probation lmao

:laffo:

Why in the world would he do this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743440&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post450617623

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

So if MCED flips town, who are we looking at as possible scum? What about if he flips scum?
If he flips town, I'd bet my bottom dollar that TM is going to try to set up a chaindunk onto Lumpen the second he gets the chance.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh Jake :allears:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gnarlyhotep is a poo poo mod

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Scum team please kill lurkers tia.

save this game.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

HiipFire is doing the same thing, did it in Mad Max as well (flipped SK) and it was a good smokescreen. Voted me at the beginning of D1 and never moved it, and lurked. Has a chip on shoulder from the Ecco debacle. Annoying and Scummy but not as clear-cut Scummy as Little Mac's behavior.

I actually was convinced you were scum that game and was quite confused when you weren't

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Toontown was awash in despair, dip had been seen again and taken one of their most beloved friends.

The toons rallied and discussed things for the rest of the day. They HAD to take action and find the traitors in their midst.

The Monchichis blamed the Gummi bears and The Shirt Tales gang yelled and made demands of everyone but ultimately it was decided that The Gargoyles were just too creepy and must be the culprits.

So they got maces and hammers and gathered around them , as it was daytime , they were currently helpless in their statue form.

It didn't take much to smash them all to pieces and oh woe to the poor Gargoyles, no evidence was found linking them to any wrongdoing.

MC Eating Disorder - Gargoyles - 90's Aligned Backup Watcher was smashed to bits on day 1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRVRYb98brQ

It is now night 1, get your actions in.

EVERYONE UNDER ME ON THIS LIST

You are on :siren: NOTICE :siren:

repercussions tomorrow if you don't get your count up.

RE: Jakep , he has appealed to ralp so I will hold off on replacements until I hear back from Jakep about it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 1

MC Eating Disorder (11): Lumpen, Section 31, Poison Mushroom, Lumpen, Poison Mushroom, Lumpen, Poison Mushroom, Mithross, Tommunist, AnonymousNarcotics, Asiina, LowellDND, chaoslord, imgay, Little Mac
Poison Mushroom (2): Poison Mushroom, Mithross, Poison Mushroom, Mithross, Rarity, TMMadman, JakeP, TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman
Section 31 (1): Section 31, Section 31, Puntification
Little Mac (1): Chic Trombone, Asiina, Asiina
chaoslord (1): MC Eating Disorder
Lumpen (1): Little Mac, HiipFire, TMMadman, Little Mac, Little Mac, TMMadman, Little Mac, Little Mac, Little Mac, Little Mac, Little Mac, Little Mac, Little Mac
AnonymousNarcotics (1): TMMadman, Asiina, Asiina
TMMadman (1): chaoslord, Kashuno, Lumpen, Poison Mushroom, Opopanax, imgay, Lumpen, Poison Mushroom, LowellDND, chaoslord, LowellDND, Opopanax, imgay
imgay (0): Chic Trombone, chaoslord, chaoslord, Chic Trombone
HiipFire (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
Mithross (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, JakeP, JakeP
JakeP (0): Section 31, Section 31, TMMadman, TMMadman
Puntification (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
LowellDND (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
Rarity (0): LowellDND, LowellDND
Opopanax (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
Asiina (0): JakeP, Asiina, Puntification, JakeP, Asiina, Puntification
Kashuno (0): MC Eating Disorder, Kashuno, Tommunist, Kashuno, MC Eating Disorder, Tommunist

Not Voting (2): Harold Krell, Opopanax

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A strange scene awaits the Toons as they awaken for the day!

the body of chaoslord is found dead next to an exploded bomb with the word "acme" printed on it.

Chaoslord - Chuck norris Karate Commandos - Anti Fun aligned Ninja was blown up on night 1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_sqxLWHig

You are Chuck Norris Karate Commandos!

You are ANTI FUN aligned.

You were a terrible cartoon and should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a ninja and if you perform the night kill you will not by seen by anyone with the capability.

Mithross is also found dead!

He is lying in a pool of dip and was disintegrated so badly no one could tell what he was!

Mithross -- ?? aligned ?? was dipped on night 1!

It is now day 2!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sodomeow replaces Jakep in his first ever game here on the forums!

Welcome Sodomeow!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
sup new guy

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Howdy new person!

Also, :laffo: at those results.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

If he flips town, I'd bet my bottom dollar that TM is going to try to set up a chaindunk onto Lumpen the second he gets the chance.

You'd be wrong.

Going through chaoslords history, he defends PMush and excuses himself from reading OPop. So I think those are my two biggest scum picks for the day. PMush also didn't do anything yesterday except follow right behind Lumpen, which is funny considering that she was voting MCED for not making any actual cases.

chaoslord posted:

I would happily vote LowellDND, Section 31, or Harold Krell for the terrible drive by vote/posts.

These people are probably town, although it's possible that Lowell might be scum and chaos just did some light bussing by voting an unviable target towards the end of the day, especially since this is the post that went along with it:

chaoslord posted:

In fact

##vote LowellDND

The driveby vote after the Mitrhoss clear looks to me like someone who just checked into the scumdoc, saw "Vote Madman", and then did it, while being too busy to really catch up with the thread.

Although he does go into it a bit further here:

chaoslord posted:

That vote Lowell made is just so bad to me without comment. I might could understand if "Well then I guess madman and opop are scum buddies <vote>" or something, but to me that looks like a busy scum who is only halfway keeping up with things and wanted to get their vote down before the rest of the day.

I don't know what Mac is getting at. Lumpen claims Mac said in the discussion thread a little while ago that Mac blocked him (and I seem to remember reading that too), so I feel like Mac is just voting Lumpen to eliminate a player whose posts he can't read. His first vote on Lumpen came when Lumpen had one game post (and that was only a confirmation post) if I remember correctly from looking at it earlier. Mac tunneling on a policy vote is is not helpful but it doesn't tell anything to us about his alignment.

Lumpen is an interesting one. I'm leaning town. I haven't seen anything from him that makes me think scum. He made an early case and stuck with it for while, which a lot of people didn't like but I was fine with personally. Maybe overconfident, sure. He also saw madman as scummy before the lie detector but I did too haha. Wrong is not scum.

So maybe Lowell is just town and chaos was trying to set him up or keep him as a focus of conversation. Lumpen is probably town, but I'm not sure what to think about Mac right now as there is no real alignment call or defense there. It might just be chaos keeping his options on Mac open for a later day.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Hey 'all sodomeow here comin at you live from the something awful forums kickin' it real

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
eyy

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lumpen, claim. Now. You have one hour.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chaoslord being anti-fun makes sense

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Little Mac posted:

?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

He has one hour to claim or face consequences.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Little Mac posted:

He has one hour to claim or face consequences.

what consequences

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
its saturday afternoon lumpen might not be around

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
The one hour to respond thing feels super forced

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Sodomeow posted:

The one hour to respond thing feels super forced

What does this even mean?

HiipFire posted:

what consequences

Consequences.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Little Mac posted:

What does this even mean?

You are just forcing this urgency that isn't necessary

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Little Mac, you should probably give him a little more time to respond. It is the weekend and he might not be around.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Look man I get you have beef or w/e but maybe if you really truly think Lumpen is scum you should actually read the thread and case him instead of just showing up and sniping at him every so often

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

He has 40 minutes.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Little Mac posted:

No thanks, I decline to claim at this time to a random rolefish, likely Scum gambit.

Consequence away, Little Mac
:allears:

I am at the zoo with my wife and baby right now so it'll be a bit before I can come back and deal with whatever bullshit Little Mac is obviously about to spew.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
itd be pretty funny to see what these ~consequences~ are

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##disintegrate lumpen

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
You have about 5 minutes to interact with me before the dolphin show.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Little Mac posted:

##disintegrate lumpen

lol

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Little Mac Produces a Weapon and points it at Lumpen and Fires!

Lumpen disintegrates into a pile of dust.

Lumpen - 8 Crazy Nights - ANTI FUN aligned backupninja was disintegrated on day 2!

You are Eight Crazy nights!

You are ANTI FUN aligned.

So yeah, Adam Sandler, Cartoon, reindeers pooping or something.

TERRIBLE

You are a goon , and also a backup ninja, if the Anti Fun teams ninja dies you will assume the role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXRY9-NTwl4

The toons shocked by this decide they've had enough for one day.

It is now Night 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
As the toons wake up there is another horrific scene!

The body of TMMadman is found in a puddle of dip.

The mangled remains are near unrecognizable!

TMMadman - ??? aligned ??? was dipped on night 2!

Near the body there is a batarang embedded in the wall and a neat pile of evidence clearing up who mithross was!

You are G.I. Joe!
You are 80's aligned

You were one of my favorites and I had many many gi joe toys.

You are a BOMB and will destroy anyone who targets you with a kill at night(unless you are protected from kills that night), but if you are targeted by any other action it will go through.

You win when all threats to Toontown have been eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrtKoHsIf8

It is now day 3!

• Locked thread