Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

CharlesM posted:

You're a bad poster.

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Greetings from London.

I did not see the plane in the sky on my way here. Will look around London.

Also the 787 is a very nice plane.

Still gone guys.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
found the plane

https://goo.gl/4XJaxD

maybe :nws:?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I'm okay with this

edit: I've decided I'm adopting it

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

how is london, chinatown?

also the plane, is it found yet? were those bits on reunion it? did it shrink ?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
It's gone guys

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

C-town is looking for the plane in London guys, give him time, sheesh

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

i don't think the plane is in London, if I'm being honest......

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ivor Biggun posted:

It's gone guys

chinatown can you c/d this?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I've been in Amsterdam 3 days now and I have not been able to find it here either.

Can confirm that it still gone, guys.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm going to laugh so hard if 5 years from now Chinatown gets a job as an FAA investigator or a diver or something and ends up actually finding it

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm going to laugh so hard if 5 years from now Chinatown gets a job as an FAA investigator or a diver or something and ends up actually finding it

I will post on video of me eating my own feces if that happens.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

No. 6 posted:

Toxx

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

No. 6 posted:

The universe calls you succeed where others have failed, Chinatown!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

You know that if Chinatown actually found the plane he would destroy all evidence, right

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Currently checking for the plane in bottles and steins of beer in Munich. So far all I have found is beer. Lots of loving bier.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Currently checking for the plane in bottles and steins of beer in Munich. So far all I have found is beer. Lots of loving bier.

Dude, it's not October. What the gently caress?

DISINFO!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
it's about time we get a new plane to look for.

putin, your call.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

brylcreem posted:

Dude, it's not October. What the gently caress?

DISINFO!

Oktoberfest is in September. :science:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Oktoberfest is in September. :science:

hosed up if true

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Enjoy your break between classes and good luck on your road to becoming an aircraft accident investigator slash deep sea diver

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

brylcreem posted:

hosed up if true

Oktoberfest is to welcome in October.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

brylcreem posted:

hosed up if true

September is the ninth month and October is the tenth month. Doesn't make sense.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
That is because the romans hosed up the calender.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Calendar needs to be rebooted anyway. It works a lot better if you have 13 months with 28 days each. Then you get 1 extra day at the end, two on leap years.

You can name the thirteenth month whatever you want, all I ask is that the extra day is a holiday called "Biggun Day"

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Ivor Biggun posted:

Calendar needs to be rebooted anyway. It works a lot better if you have 13 months with 28 days each. Then you get 1 extra day at the end, two on leap years.

You can name the thirteenth month whatever you want, all I ask is that the extra day is a holiday called "Biggun Day"

The thirteenth month shall be designated as a month to mourn all missing planes.

The extra day shall be called "Its gone guys."

The leap day shall be called "Its still gone guys." with some expletives inserted for emphasis.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Oktoberfest is to welcome in October.

Naah.

quote:

Kronprinz (Crown Prince) Ludwig, later to become King Ludwig I, was married to Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen on October 12, 1810. The citizens of Munich were invited to attend the festivities held on the fields in front of the city gates to celebrate the happy Royal event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oktoberfest

Of course, later it was changed into an annual event and lengthened, to enable more beer drinking.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Found life on Mars but still can't find this plane lol

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

maybe they found mh370 on mars

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Ill Peripheral posted:

Found life on Mars but still can't find this plane lol

I wonder if that water is potable. If so, it could be exported to California. Otherwise, we can use Mars for nuclear bomb tests and eliminate space junk.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

sick trigger posted:

maybe they found mh370 on mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K0e2Juvf0

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

it's funny to think that in an alternate universe MH370 landed safely while every other plane that day disappeared. how much would that gently caress with u?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

smoobles posted:

it's funny to think that in an alternate universe MH370 landed safely while every other plane that day disappeared. how much would that gently caress with u?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaILamlcOqw

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Maybe the plane is like a dumb kid in the grocery store that wanders off and gets lost in the produce section. It's just circling around the apples.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
is the plane still gone? asking for a friend.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Yes.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Thankyou Chinatown.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
A teenager hunting for birds in the jungle of a Philippine island claims to have stumbled upon a fuselage “full of skeletons” and a Malaysian flag, and authorities believe it could be from missing Flight MH370.

The coastal wreckage in Tawi Tawi was under investigation by local authorities in Malaysia’s Sabah region Monday.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/12/teen-might-have-found-flight-mh370s-skeleton-filled-fuselage-in-philippines/

It may be found after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Hooded Reptile posted:

A teenager hunting for birds in the jungle of a Philippine island claims to have stumbled upon a fuselage “full of skeletons” and a Malaysian flag, and authorities believe it could be from missing Flight MH370.

The coastal wreckage in Tawi Tawi was under investigation by local authorities in Malaysia’s Sabah region Monday.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/12/teen-might-have-found-flight-mh370s-skeleton-filled-fuselage-in-philippines/

It may be found after all.

A plane is a very large bird, in a way.

• Locked thread