Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
drat, that's pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Holy gently caress. I want that.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That's incredible, and your price is fair. I hope something so nice goes to the right owner.

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!
Selling one of my two beaters. It's a 1997 Hyundai accent, here's the ad on craigslist. Will let it go for less than the listed price to a goon if anyone is interested:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5111041979.html

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone in the Minneapolis/St Paul area, my girlfriend is selling her yellow 2002 Mustang GT convertible. 5-speed MT, well maintained. Includes winter wheels/tires and a car cover. Throw me an email at coldpie@fastmail.com and I'll get back to you with photos and more information.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Selling my ST in Seattle

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5112165483.html

Kinda flexible on price. Shoot me a PM or email estobandc at gmail dot com

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

SV650 Nekkid located in Indianapolis, IN

After careful consideration I have decided to put my motorcycle up for sale. I just don't get to ride as often as I like and not having a garage sucks. It is a 2007 Suzuki SV650 w/~3000 miles. Figured I'd post this here before CL/eBay.

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 14, 2015

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'd post that in CA, if I were you. I think you're underpriced. :)

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Some 04 WRX STI BBS' with tires FS in the NJ area - with options to deliver in MD or VA if needed.

Sold

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/5130180299.html

Would do better on the price for a goon.

Full album here

Bud fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jul 27, 2015

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I have a 1988 Volvo 240DL 5 speed manual sedan in my driveway. It needs a lot of love (including an engine) but it has no rust and the interior is in decent condition, except the driver's seat that has the typical gangster-lean and worn foam. The paint is trashed from sitting under a pine tree for several years before it was purchased and mechanically restored by my uncle and I 4 years ago. We replaced the struts, shocks, u-joints/guibo, tie-rods, ball-joints, rebuilt brake calipers, new pads, and replaced the heater core, as well as numerous other small things. After these repairs 25k miles were put on it by my cousin and myself, with new Pirelli P4 tires being installed within the last 10k miles/2 years.

The engine has been removed after giving up the ghost late last year, and was scrapped. the transmission is an M47 box but needs a shift lever as the one attached is bent from my friend's hamfisted driveline removal. The transmission is in the trunk. The headlights are gone, as is the chin-spoiler and the right hood hinge. Other wise the car is complete. It is located in central Virginia and has a clean title. I am asking $400 but am open to some haggling.

Please, someone give this car a good home.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jul 20, 2015

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
2013 Mustang v6 premium for sale in NoVA / DC http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5134519206.html :ocelot:

Besides s small dent & scratch behind the passenger-side door it's pretty much flawless. Looking to have this sold to finance a car purchase I'll be making on August 1st so I'm hoping to have it sold to a private party rather than a dealer before then. I've already slashed about $1.5k off the price to help it sell and to adjust for the dent & tire wear. Feel free to pass this along to any friends who may be interested

edit: gone

Necc0 fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 26, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Minneapolis area goons, I'm still looking to sell my 07 Grand Prix.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/5137546563.html

lovely photos, but it's in fantastic shape. The supercharged 3.8 V6 is fun as poo poo, and it whines like nobody's business when you lay on it :getin:

It sits in storage for 50 out of the 52 weeks of the year since I currently live in Seattle. Needs struts at some point in the future and rear brakes, and some rear end in a top hat did a hit and run on it and took a bit of clearcoat off the bumper. No rust or anything, 4 brand new tires with about 1500 miles on them.

I'll slash off $750 for a goon.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Dubious posted:

Minneapolis area goons, I'm still looking to sell my 07 Grand Prix.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/5137546563.html

lovely photos, but it's in fantastic shape. The supercharged 3.8 V6 is fun as poo poo, and it whines like nobody's business when you lay on it :getin:

It sits in storage for 50 out of the 52 weeks of the year since I currently live in Seattle. Needs struts at some point in the future and rear brakes, and some rear end in a top hat did a hit and run on it and took a bit of clearcoat off the bumper. No rust or anything, 4 brand new tires with about 1500 miles on them.

I'll slash off $750 for a goon.

Hate to say it, but your price in the ad is quite a bit over what that car is worth. It's an 8 year old FWD GM sedan, not something collectible like a GTO or G8 - it's just not a very desirable vehicle to most people now. Blue book for one with that mileage is about $6.9k for one in immaculate condition with no issues, cosmetic or otherwise. With the issues you list in that ad, it's somewhere between fair and good, which is about $5500 according to KBB.

You might have it priced high to give you some negotiating room to come down to the price you actually want, but if you really are firm on your price, you're going to sit on it a while.

(I'm not interested in buying it either way, just giving you a heads up that you may be asking too much for it and should be prepared to go lower if you want it to move.

Good luck with your sale, regardless.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I listed it at 7k because I have a price I want to arrive at, and use it as a negotiation starting point. In the Midwest, in the MN market, these cars are very popular and it books at 7298. Yes, I do know it's not worth that and I'm expecting a sale about 1k less or so.

I am prepared to sit on it anyway, as I already have been for 3 years already; I don't particularly need the money, but it would be nice at some point to help for a home down payment.

Ask me about unfortunate timing buying this drat thing.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Crosspost this from the Alberta thread. Can't imagine people from out of province wanting it though but who knows.

slidebite posted:

So speaking of old crap, complete longshot but anyone have any desire for an old mid sized 76 Mercury Monarch grandma car that a friend is trying to get out of their garage/driveway in Lethbridge?

The car hasn't been run for at least 5 years (I suspect at least a couple longer) and I am 99.9% sure the motor is seized. It wouldn't turn over and I couldn't budge it with a 3' breaker bar.

302 2bbl of fury (I actually expected a straight 6) and shows original 33K on the clock (although I suspect the speedo is imperial)

However, the interior as the photos show is exceptional and the body is very straight and really pretty amazing for a 40 year old car. The only issue with the interior that I noticed is the handles for the window cranks have some of the plastic cracking off due to the heat/age, but still work fine. Glass is excellent with only 1 chip I noticed in the windshield.

I think she can get $500 and already has an offer for $200 which she turned down.

I have given the car a quick look over and if someone had something they could transplant in it or work at un-seizing the old 302 it would probably be pretty reliable basic car once the rubber bits are replaced.

Yes, those are current plates even the car has not been driven for years :iiam:

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
Just a heads up, I'm selling my 2000 BMW 323ci. It's got a few issues with the exterior which I've listed, but the interior is in good shape and I have stacks of receipts and maintenance records to go with the car. Solid DD if anyone is looking for one.

Here's the craigslist listing: http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5141632561.html

Ignore the ridiculous cragislist price. Goon Price is $5500 OBO.

Here's a picture because everyone likes pictures. Full imgur album here.

Paulie
Jan 18, 2008

:siren: :siren: EDIT: SOLD

I've got a set of (5) 35x12.50/15 super swamper trxus m/t radials on 15x8 black steel wheels

Paulie fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 17, 2015

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sold not that anyone cares.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Sep 2, 2015

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

I'd rather die than go to heaven.
Any Maine/New England goons want a 1970 Valiant? Make me an offer, I'll probably take it.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5141476783.html

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

moxieman posted:

Any Maine/New England goons want a 1970 Valiant? Make me an offer, I'll probably take it.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5141476783.html

All the beer that can fit in a subaru forester!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Elephanthead posted:

Wife is moving me from a 6 stall garage to 3 so goblin smurf 1990 miata needs a new good home. $2,400 for anyone willing to admit the shame of reading this forum. Located near Indianapolis, IN. It will drive home anywhere you live without issue besides running out of gas if you refuse to put more in.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5134960467.html

You a part of Indiana Miata Owners on Facebook?

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Ozmiander posted:

All the beer that can fit in a subaru forester!

A Subaru full of Pliny the Elder? Sold.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Rhyno posted:

You a part of Indiana Miata Owners on Facebook?

I don't have a facebook so no. Probably a good idea to spam it though.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Selling a Miata AC compressor w/ clutch. This is a newly remanufactured part by Four Seasons and sold by Rock Auto (it's arriving from them on Tuesday, I can ship from there). This is a warranty replacement for a compressor I had fail; it comes with its own one year warranty. RockAuto part # 77325. They're selling it for $313.99 ($238.99 +$75.00 core charge). I'll sell it to an AIer for $175, free shipping, no core charge. PM me if you have questions because I'll probably forget to check the thread again.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Elephanthead posted:

I don't have a facebook so no. Probably a good idea to spam it though.

I shared your ad in the group.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

2006 Mazda MX-5 in Honolulu, HI
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/5112186858.html
$7500 goon price, feel free to come check it out. Not interested in shipping it myself, but if you flew out on vacation, it's about $1200 to ship it back to CA.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Sold, probably...

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 25, 2015

urakawa
Feb 6, 2012
I'm looking to buy a crew cab (4 door) long bed truck as soon as possible. Located in Los Angeles. Anybody want to sell?

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Anyone want snow tires? We bought these studded Altimax Arctics on steelies for my wife's Civic last year and we may be selling that car soon. They've seen 40 miles of dry pavement to break them in, then we took them off the car to wait for snow to come (which it never did).

I can probably ship them free and would like to get $400 for them, but make me an offer.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

blk posted:

Anyone want snow tires? We bought these studded Altimax Arctics on steelies for my wife's Civic last year and we may be selling that car soon. They've seen 40 miles of dry pavement to break them in, then we took them off the car to wait for snow to come (which it never did).

I can probably ship them free and would like to get $400 for them, but make me an offer.

Location? I'm looking for something for the Fit Army.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Looking to sell the winter wheel/tire setup from my old TSX. OEM '06 TSX wheels, 17x7 5x114 lug pattern. Tires are 215/50/17 Michelin X-Ice3 with plenty of tread left. The wheels are plasti-dipped ridiculous colors at the moment so they wouldn't get chewed up by salt and cinders but obviously it's just plasti-dip so you can peel it off. Located in central PA

Link to CL, but I will take $400 from an AIer:
http://williamsport.craigslist.org/pts/5144004748.html

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Aug 10, 2015

rowebot44
Feb 21, 2006
I'm selling my 2005 Miata I cant afford to have 2 cars no job and going to school full time. I will let it go cheaper to a goon and I am willing to trailer it within a reasonable distance.

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5166345862.html

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
2008 Honda Civic LX 2 door coupe, 5 speed manual, black. In good shape except for a sagging headliner (fixing this weekend) and minor dings and dents. 75k on it. Owned by my sister and maintained by my Dad. As such, it has a Florida title for the moment as I'm not willing to pay for NC's hella expensive property tax only to turn around and sell it.

Asking $7350 from a goon. I'm in Durham, NC.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^
Someone buy my Talon, yeah right.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/98-road-course-built-dsm.496523/

6500 firm.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Kind of an interest check: I bought rear pads and rotors for my sister's 2010 Mazda6. They were never put on and now she's looking to sell the car. They're nothing fancy, Wearever Gold pads and Wearever rotors from Advance Auto Parts. Anyone in the Chicagoland area or in Central IL have any use for them? I'm not sure what other cars they'd fit, but I suspect maybe Mazda3s.

I could ship them, but probably not worth the cost.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
If anyone is in or near San Diego I have some swamp land to sell - 1954 International camper. Let me know if you or anyone you know if interested in this badass camper than I am too small a man to finish.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5235322328.html

goku chewbacca
Dec 14, 2002
1996 Mazda Miata M-Edition
121k miles, Starlight Mica navy blue color

After talking with a friend with a garage and an interest in working on the vehicle, I'm moving it up to his place and taking it off the market for now.

goku chewbacca fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Sep 30, 2015

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Any pictures? Does it run and drive? Just cosmetic damage?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I sold my car

strangehamster fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I've been trying to sell my brother's car without much success:

http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/5231772683.html

I had it at $1500, then $1300, and it's been at $1000 for almost a week now. It's been listed for two weeks. Haven't had a single interested person. What am I doing wrong?