Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
NEW PAGE

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

Half-dead Demaro getting his poo poo kicked in by all these random trolls (and Jacko, God rest his soul) while Coyote just smugly watches is something I never knew I wanted.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think cosmic horror who lives in Demaro's head is very close to making it's big entrance, he's getting trashed like an anime villain right before poo poo hits the fan

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Someone's been playing Mortal Kombat

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

For this scene the role of Star Platinum will be played a cannonball fired by a troll who keeps saying gently caress

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
We're your
backup bitch!
Lilo and Stitch...

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
lmfao after all this build up Demaro gets his poo poo pushed in by trolls

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
3rd to last panel is fantastic

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

That has to be Teemo's canan, but where did the cannonball come from? They didn't have any bullets for it.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The cannonball probably works on the same principle as the bullet that killed Porky Pig's wife and son in that it gives up the ghost as soon as it's done its job.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I haven't seen any of these updates since the big hiatus and they are amazing, absolutely amazing. I never doubted for a second but this exceeds even my wildest dreams.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Do you guy's think he only posts when the paywall goes down?

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

That gray guy with the cannon is my new favorite troll. Look at that little guy! He managed to find a cannon that no one else saw in the middle of a FIELD.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Zinkraptor posted:

That gray guy with the cannon is my new favorite troll. Look at that little guy! He managed to find a cannon that no one else saw in the middle of a FIELD.

He looks like Solid Snake as a treasure troll, troll.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

More artwork:

Elapse, Aura posted:

I wanted to give this picture a lot of subtext, its kind of like the ages of time and things before fading within the water like surface.

Pitch dark posted:

The story behind this picture is very interesting, i actually found this picture just a pare of eyes in my files, forgot i drew it, forgot it existed and decided to draw him a body and when i did, i got in a dark state so i could make it the way i wanted.

Essence posted:

The presence of energy the can darken the smallest candle, shade the light and bring it back. the feeling of something you can't see. the signature of another being or place. egos the sound as it lingers..

Falling Away posted:

To fall isn't to fail but to sink to a different place.
the Adrenalin of falling keeps me falling

Dawn of the Planet of the Dinos posted:

The dinosaur movie cover is something i used to do on my old account, where me and shimshomo would dinofy movie covers and stuff like that. he started it and i made a couple myself. here's one of them http://shimshomo.deviantart.com/art/Journey-to-the-center-of-the-254917050 oh and be sure to check out his art gallery and give him some love, his art is great.

Ceser - Archer 2009 posted:

These characters Ceser and Archer 2009 are from Micah rat https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=micah+rat a youtube series i had on my old hack youtube account. its a series i have plans to reboot in the future.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Micah Rat reboot sounds amazing. Guess there's nothing to worry about after TGT ends.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
He should also dinofy Micah rat

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

RiskyChris posted:

Why are people talking about TGT ending? Isn't he just talking about this 7 year fight ending? :ohdear:

He's already said that it's the conclusion of the fight. It's just that so much time has passed that the word of Lazerbot keeps getting misinterpreted or outright forgotten. This is basically a religion at this point.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

BiggerJ posted:

This is basically a religion at this point.

Looks like your religion is hyperbolism :smug:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

:ssj:

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

:ssj:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm gonna be so mad if Coyote gets chumped.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Speaking as a doctor I think that arm is a little further along than fractured.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
oh poo poo he's gone super satan

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I think cosmic horror who lives in Demaro's head is very close to making it's big entrance, he's getting trashed like an anime villain right before poo poo hits the fan

I warned you guys, now the guy's got his powerup I don't think Coyote is long for this world :ohdear:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Coyote will just unveil his powerup.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Blackheart posted:

I think the best case scenario is he escapes with his life, any time a good guy is that powerful/competent and they're not the protagonist they're basically getting set up to be wrecked to show how powerful the bad guy is and Demaro just became the human avatar of Satan

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

HorseRenoir posted:

oh poo poo he's gone super satan

:pusheen:

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
Demaro is obviously that weirdoes mary sue, he won't die

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

skipThings posted:

Demaro is obviously that weirdoes mary sue, he won't die

Demaro is a powerful villain following in the footsteps of legends such as Cell and DIO. Also Lazerbot is cool

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I think the best case scenario is he escapes with his life, any time a good guy is that powerful/competent and they're not the protagonist they're basically getting set up to be wrecked to show how powerful the bad guy is and Demaro just became the human avatar of Satan

Didn't the neutrals get their power from satan or something?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Was Demaro a Neutral once? I don't remember the backstory LB wrote for him back in 2012.

Edit: that last panel is legit. I continue to be impressed with his progression as an artist.

Ballz fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 3, 2015

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Blackheart posted:

Super Smuggin'

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ballz posted:

Was Demaro a Neutral once? I don't remember the backstory LB wrote for him back in 2012

Yes. He was at the gathering that Porky and friends accidentally joined while drunk.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Who are the different factions again? There are the Trolls, who are evil, the Neutrals, who are... also evil? Then the Sonic characters who are good but not formally organized? Or wait, are those the Troll Slaiyers?

The last time we saw Tails he was being trained to be a Neutral, right?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The MSJ posted:

Yes. He was at the gathering that Porky and friends accidentally joined while drunk.

the only thing i remeber about that is porky slowly ruining his life, only to see his love and his child get headshoted.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

david_a posted:

Who are the different factions again? There are the Trolls, who are evil, the Neutrals, who are... also evil? Then the Sonic characters who are good but not formally organized? Or wait, are those the Troll Slaiyers?

The last time we saw Tails he was being trained to be a Neutral, right?

Tails was joining The Defenders. Who were good until they weren't.

Neutrals seem to be Demaro (bad) and Looney Tunes (good). And then there's Mario but he's a prick.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

The Bee posted:

Tails was joining The Defenders. Who were good until they weren't.

Neutrals seem to be Demaro (bad) and Looney Tunes (good). And then there's Mario but he's a prick.

Troll slaiyers were Hulk and Co.

Silver was doing some poo poo on his own or with Elmer

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

simplefish posted:

Yeah, actual Sonic characters are all over the place and also like half of them are dead now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

simplefish posted:

Silver, Rob and Blaze are working with the Neutrals because they're friends with Elmer Fudd.

Silver and Blaze are killing a bunch of trolls they have caged up but they only brought spears to kill them with so they have to do it one by one and it's taking a long time.

Rob is fighting the troll second in command guy with the electric powers.

Elmer is escaping with Luigi's corpse and since he has all of Dr. Robotnik's memories he's simultaneously remembering all the weird poo poo with Amy and getting freaked out by it.

Sylvester got ganked by Troll Face and it pushed Tom out of a neutral state and he's still alive but no longer has Neutral Powers™

no, I don't know how I remember all of this either