Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

It's me. I am the doxxer.

YOU MONSTER! HIS CHILDREN TOO! YOU'RE RAPING THEM OVER THE INTERWEBS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This entire debacle is a hell of a "Here's how you don't do this." book for any future kickstarter campaigns and I can only hope that people will take notice of the stupid poo poo going on with CIG and Sandi Croberts while they have this 10th grade level war with DS over the internet and do their best not to repeat it.

Not gonna lie. I'm disappointed. I bought into the SC hype pretty hard back in 2012 and was preaching it to anyone who would listen. Now I feel ashamed.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

Thirsty Dog posted:

I wonder how much DickWulf could be sued for for his sexual harassment? Which you apparently don't believe happened because hurf durf how could someone who's that much of a fuckup be a stereotypical internet shitbag

Also no-one attacking Robots' kid, literally just pointed to the existence of her as proof that Sandi and Robots have a relationship

Then go and sue him. But instead you guys are dragging his case through the whole internet. Did any one of you asked the "victim" of that sexual harassment how she feels about it?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

THE WHOLE INTERNET GUYS. THE WHOLE INTERNET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCq8XDgrP0

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I've been doing a bit of light stalking but most of it is not internet based and realistically I try to keep it light hearted too, just hiding in bushes and general things like that

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Then go and sue him. But instead you guys are dragging his case through the whole internet. Did any one of you asked the "victim" of that sexual harassment how she feels about it?

She kind of posted in the thread about it...

Why exactly are you defending anything about that autist, again?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

LCL-Dead posted:

This entire debacle is a hell of a "Here's how you don't do this." book for any future kickstarter campaigns and I can only hope that people will take notice of the stupid poo poo going on with CIG and Sandi Croberts while they have this 10th grade level war with DS over the internet and do their best not to repeat it.

Not gonna lie. I'm disappointed. I bought into the SC hype pretty hard back in 2012 and was preaching it to anyone who would listen. Now I feel ashamed.

I guess disappointed applies to anybody who pledged and has a modicum of self respect and intelligence left. The way they handle their backers, their product and their PR is just stupid. No way around it.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

LCL-Dead posted:

She kind of posted in the thread about it...

Why exactly are you defending anything about that autist, again?

He's hoping Dickwulf will send him some spaceship jpegs and dickpics.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I feel threatended

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Hey we are a multi million dollar company lets put a video of the CEO on the site loving around with knives

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Karl_Ramseier posted:

wa-what?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Karl_Ramseier posted:

You are half right. I also don't understand this charade.

But like many things "Doxing" is an action that is context based. Your intention counts.:

The same counts for cyberstalking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

But in the end it all depends what Sandi and Chris are making out of it.

No one's getting deported to Germany for reposting publicly available pictures of kids with way too many chromosomes.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Agrajag posted:

wa-what?

"victim"

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

peter gabriel posted:

I feel threatended

"Yew askin' fo' a refund, I'mma gunna cut ya with ma' knife..."

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
ive...seen things you people wouldnt believe

attack ships that dont exist off the shoulder of a game that wont exist

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
"victim" lol

Even if there were legal action taken it'd probably just get settled out of court the same way Roberts' handled his last workplace sexual harassment charges.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I am the hundreds of surplus small tshirts.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Decrepus posted:

I am the hundreds of surplus small tshirts.
In a few years the offspring of CRoberts will have to wear them every day.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Holy poo poo how do you think anyone knows about it, you massive loving retard

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I'm not sure why you put victim in quote marks, it's almost as if you believe sending pictures of your genitals unsolicited to complete strangers isn't sexual harassment somehow?

I don't know if the victim (note: no quote marks) wants to pursue it further or not, probably not because I suspect there's very little recourse for the effort involved. Even if she doesn't though, that doesn't make it any less of what it is. That doesn't make it okay.

What the gently caress is your malfunction?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

tooterfish posted:

I'm not sure why you put victim in quote marks, it's almost as if you believe sending pictures of your genitals unsolicited to complete strangers isn't sexual harassment somehow?

If it's a crime than every major Goon Game Community belongs in jail.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

SelenicMartian posted:

In a few years the offspring of CRoberts will have to wear them every day.

"But, Daddy, the other kids make fun of me because you're a huge failure... Can't we have plain shirts? And do we have to hand out the pamphlets every day?"

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who dox.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

A Neurotic Jew posted:

It's me. I am the doxxer.

I knew it!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

poo poo like this is only a big deal when they let it.

Exactly

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
doxx

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

A victim of sexual harassment doesnt have to express how they feel about it for it to be sexual harassment

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I learned about the SA forums some weeks ago from Cpt. Underpants, registered and waited because I had the impression you guys don't like new people that much.

Goonrathi Public Relations at work in the brown sea. My sacrifice for your entertainment.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This game is going to be such a loving blast if :lesnick: 's community of "dispute handlers" in-game decides to go after all "goons" in the PU.

Who am I kidding though, this poo poo's never going to release and :lesnick: is going to go back to sitting on his fat loving rear end, hoarding disability payments for a glandular problem that his therapist helped him make up for his doctors.

His funeral will be the most amazing thing the world has ever witnessed.. born into the ground within a 7' coffin shaped to look like a blue cutlass with his face staring out serenely from the cockpit glass while throngs of true believers stand to the side, holding their constellation models high, singing the UEE anthem off key through their retainers.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Impressive that early gameplay problems with the $900 Endeavor have been fixed already.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Good thing they are so devoted to their .jpegs

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

Xaerael posted:

He's hoping Dickwulf will send him some spaceship jpegs and dickpics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cpt Underpants posted:

Goonrathi Public Relations at work in the brown sea. My sacrifice for your entertainment.

thanks you for bringing the citizens to the yard

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Check mate. :smug:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I joined SA to post in a thread about a game that nobody plays. Please acknowledge my thoughts and opinions with those of your own.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
lol @ blame shifting when calling out the creepiest autist on the interwebz.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

AP posted:

Impressive that early gameplay problems with the $900 Endeavor have been fixed already.

genius!!

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

This looks like a pretty awesome dog.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Will you be able to have a pet dog in Star Citizen? It seems to me like that would have been one of the earlier stretch goals, at least before "your own Bonsai tree"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Oh! Oh! I have a reply for this one guys! wait for it, WAIT FOR IT.......!

No u.

:smuggo:

• Locked thread