Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Baal posted:

It may not be Kintoki but it's beautiful

I got four 3* craft essences with my tickets (with two being the new one)! I think my luck finally ran out after getting all those 5* servants with my first few multi-rolls. At least I don't feel pressured to get something good, though it would totally own to get Kintoki and be able to make a team with both him and Vlad on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Wow glad to find this thread for FGO and Type Moon content.

Question if I have 10 summon tickets can I spen 10 at once?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Didn't got Kintoki on the roulette but got Attila.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

EzEight posted:

Wow glad to find this thread for FGO and Type Moon content.

No, you just spend them one after the other. It's tedious as poo poo, but I got some decent stuff with my last four tickets and more CE Food

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I got kintoki, and that's all i need from this roll event! :dance:

Back to farming dango... :eng99:

EzEight posted:

I think you can only spend it one at a time.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Here's my team update. I have enough Archer monuments, but I need to wait for Four Horseman material grinding to get plates to ascend Archer and two horns to ascend Lancelot.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I just realize that you can boost the second NP card by 100% if you put two np cards next to each other, and third np card would get +200% !

So that's how you get to 300-500% :stare:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
This new event is awesoooome (and I'm kinda surprised with how many downloads FateGO has considering how broken the game started out to begin with and still is to a degree, so yay for success?)

And yeah, overcharging NPs is awesome :getin:

edit; I just drew Saber Alter with a summoning ticket gently caress yesssss. Now I have her and Nero!

Compendium fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Sep 30, 2015

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
The greatest joy in the world is a Buster Chain consisting of 3 NPs.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Jesus Black Grail on Saber Alter is hilarious. It's a shame it would take a team built around this to make it work with poo poo close to my level.

Yeah, after playing with it more the only niche this would have is in 1 stage boss fights where you know you're gonna burn command spells for that rez and full NP. But even then that's stretching it. Maybe if it gave some extra NP to start with, or gave NP as you take its chip damage, it could be useful.

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Sep 30, 2015

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Speaking of broken, now I can't go to the level up screens, it just stays black. :argh:

edit; oh there seems to be a bug with the gold ALL EXP card that causes that. If you burn it at Leo's shop it should fix that problem.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 30, 2015

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

So, uh, I just grabbed an EMIYA off my friends list to use for a battle, as opposed to one of my normal choices, and UBW caused massive graphical glitches on the battlefield after it had been used - like the game couldn't decide if it wanted to display the normal terrain or the field of swords. Have other people been seeing this?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
It's a common glitch.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

After getting nearly owned by Orian with a full level friend Hercules while easily beaten her with a full level friend Elizabeth (lancer), I am convince the hardest thing in game atm is solo boss battle with like 200k hp. So, I plan to start building full team of same classes that can own any future bosses with class advantage.

Looking at the Flat NP damage chart, the highest NP dealer are actually a bunch of 3 stars, and they are all good for carrying you through all three worlds. Obviously, it would be better to have a team of high hp/atk servant instead, but those belongs to 4-5 stars servants and I think a same class team of these three stars might be enough to take on lv 60 recommended solo class boss fight.

Lancer in particular have Proto Cu and Cu being instant death 1200% np hitter and the class don't have a 5 stars yet.

I heard Hassan is the best assassin in game for crit star gen or something,

As I figured, fat saber have the highest flat damage in game.

Low stars servants might actually stay relevant for end game beside some crazy paywall boss.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Oct 1, 2015

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
The table's sorted by their damage at Lv. 50, mind you. 4* and 5* can and will be better past the 3*s' cap but conversely it's far easier to max bronze or silver servants' NP.
But overall you don't need to feel bad if all you have is a 3* servant, particularly if their NP is Quick. Medusa and Alex are good picks. Caesar too, although I haven't used him since I have Attila. :v: Robin has his weird NP that hits far harder in practice than in paper. Hassan and both Cus have good NPs and Protection from Arrows/Wind is a motherfucking miracle.

Crit star generation is directly linked to how many hits they do per attack. Hassan wins because his Quick does 3 hits while most do 2, although Gil is the absolute king of crits because he hits 5 times per attack with any card.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Oct 1, 2015

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

:rip: the almost finished Fate/Extra CCC translation.
https://iwakuraproductions.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/the-fateextra-ccc-translation-project/
Turns out they were almost done when some drama happened between them and the translator. Now they don't have a script and are back to nothing. Pretty sure at this point the game is cursed and will never be translated.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Hate it when translators on free projects take their ball and go home, seems real petty to not let others use their abandoned work, but at least someone has already offered to help. :confuoot:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nyaa posted:

After getting nearly owned by Orian with a full level friend Hercules while easily beaten her with a full level friend Elizabeth (lancer), I am convince the hardest thing in game atm is solo boss battle with like 200k hp. So, I plan to start building full team of same classes that can own any future bosses with class advantage.

Looking at the Flat NP damage chart, the highest NP dealer are actually a bunch of 3 stars, and they are all good for carrying you through all three worlds. Obviously, it would be better to have a team of high hp/atk servant instead, but those belongs to 4-5 stars servants and I think a same class team of these three stars might be enough to take on lv 60 recommended solo class boss fight.

Lancer in particular have Proto Cu and Cu being instant death 1200% np hitter and the class don't have a 5 stars yet.

I heard Hassan is the best assassin in game for crit star gen or something,

As I figured, fat saber have the highest flat damage in game.

Low stars servants might actually stay relevant for end game beside some crazy paywall boss.

I think the biggest issue with the lower star servants is the fact that they require almost the same number of ascension materials as higher star ones, so I'm very hesitant to spend a bunch of ascension items on a 1-3* servant when I could spend them on a 4-5* one (either now or when more hopefully drop later on). Currently servants have to be at least higher than level 40 or so to not be useless against harder content, and that requires a couple ascensions (with the materials for the second one being non-trivial). And ideally they'd be higher than 50, which is even tougher.

The main issue with having a full party of the same class is obviously XP; it's mucher harder to level a party with multiple servants of the same class that it is to level one with a bunch of different classes. I could see it being reasonable to at least get a full starting party of one class, though (since you'd only need 2 servants of your own + the support). Either way, I'll definitely be prepared for whenever a Saber class mega-boss is released, between my Gilgamesh, EMIYA, and Atalanta.

I ended up using my 3 command seal full party revive for the 40AP Orion fight. She still had about 120k left by the time my first party died (though I was easily able to finish her off after the revive).

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I agree, ascension material is the real obstacle since they can't be farmed reliably. The new 40 ap exp drop solve the availability issue of gold xp and i think it can solve the xp problem if i ever reach the point where i rather spend quarzt to recharge ap to farm it. I have 125 ap at lv 100, so i can do it three time per quarzt.

For now i will focus on the obvious useful one like Cu and maeda.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Didn't knew Tyler Perry was in the game...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I need 7 more infinity gears to ascend Emiya to Stage 3 and there is no way to get them outside of events, God dammit

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Is the bath Artemis CE going to be taken out of the gacha after this event is over? I'd really like to keep trying for one. That CE on Jeanne is so ridiculous. Especially since she already takes half damage from everything but berserkers.

Unfortunately most of my scouting tickets from this event gave me black keys and the one 10 roll I managed also gave me mostly black keys. I think i only pulled one servant and it was the 3* topless tengu rider lady.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Trihugger posted:

Is the bath Artemis CE going to be taken out of the gacha after this event is over? I'd really like to keep trying for one. That CE on Jeanne is so ridiculous. Especially since she already takes half damage from everything but berserkers.

Yep, all of the dango CE's are event only.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Yep, all of the dango CE's are event only.

The bath one I think is the gacha one, not the dango one (there are two 5* CEs with Orion on them I think). It gives the 500HP regen, while the other (that is purchased with dango) I think gives +15% to crit damage and star generation. But I think it might only be accessible in the gacha during the event. Which is a shame, since it seems really good. I have one, but it would be nice to have the possible chance of upgrading it in the future.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

The bath one I think is the gacha one, not the dango one (there are two 5* CEs with Orion on them I think). It gives the 500HP regen, while the other (that is purchased with dango) I think gives +15% to crit damage and star generation. But I think it might only be accessible in the gacha during the event. Which is a shame, since it seems really good. I have one, but it would be nice to have the possible chance of upgrading it in the future.

Sorry I meant all the ones that give a bonus to dango drops are staying until the event ends. But yeah both the 5* ones would be really nice to get to max outside of the event. I just got enough gold dango to make sure I can get everything but the CEs, but I don't think I have it in me to keep farming up to get the rest of the CE's out of the exchange.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Sorry I meant all the ones that give a bonus to dango drops are staying until the event ends. But yeah both the 5* ones would be really nice to get to max outside of the event. I just got enough gold dango to make sure I can get everything but the CEs, but I don't think I have it in me to keep farming up to get the rest of the CE's out of the exchange.

I just farmed enough to make sure I had all the statues/monuments I need to fully ascend Gilgamesh (I don't have any 4/5 star Riders or Assassins so I didn't pick up any of those) + picking up the 500 dango version of the CE in the hopes of it increasing drop-rate (I think that I actually didn't farm enough to make the increased drop rate worth it). I know I should have farmed enough to at least pick up all the stat boost cards, but I would get tired of it after doing more than several in a row. I still should have enough dangos to get at least several of the stat boost cards, at least.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Ytlaya posted:

I just farmed enough to make sure I had all the statues/monuments I need to fully ascend Gilgamesh (I don't have any 4/5 star Riders or Assassins so I didn't pick up any of those) + picking up the 500 dango version of the CE in the hopes of it increasing drop-rate (I think that I actually didn't farm enough to make the increased drop rate worth it). I know I should have farmed enough to at least pick up all the stat boost cards, but I would get tired of it after doing more than several in a row. I still should have enough dangos to get at least several of the stat boost cards, at least.

Isn't that CE one of the best for Gilgamesh regardless of the increased dango droprate? Two Gils and a Hassan all equipped with that CE might make for one of the highest damage output teams in the game.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Baal posted:

I need 7 more infinity gears to ascend Emiya to Stage 3 and there is no way to get them outside of events, God dammit

I recommend not using lamers

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I recommend pissing off

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was trying to roll Saber Alter and got Sakata Kintoki instead :negative:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

-Troika- posted:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That is the most first world problem, that's not even a problem you literally struck gold looking for silver

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

-Troika- posted:

This happened to me, I am okay with it.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The :negative: is because I recently rolled Lancelot and I don't have enough mats to ascend both of them :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Feed Lancelot to him. That man is a Deva, you treat him with respect.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Not enough mat is a problem for everyone.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Oct 2, 2015

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Is there a limit to how many summoning tickets you can have in stock? I just want to know if i can stockpile every ticket i get until some better servants come out, or if the game is going to start telling me to use some before i can keep stockpiling

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Summoning tickets are store in your material inventory, which have no limit as far as i can tell.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Is the black grail 5* CE good? How are you supposed to use it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

EzEight posted:

Is the black grail 5* CE good? How are you supposed to use it?
It's bad. You put it on servant with strong NP and hope you can Use the np once before it dies. Imo, 60% np boost is not worth it and Other CE would be much better.

Might become better in the future where np is much easier to charge or some servants with a hp gimmick are introduced.