Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i ate a bunch of hummus now i have really bad gas

so my solution is to yell ALLAHU FARTBAR before sounding like a distant mortar explosion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Mr. Nice! posted:

you're cool in my book hct

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Big hurricane set to hit the NY/NJ area on Monday or tuesday. Christie has already declared a state of emergency. It's been real, y'all.

If my bloated, waterlogged corpse ends up in your yard somehow, just attach a fulton to me and let the trade winds carry me to that big Mother Base in the sky.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Deathy McDeath posted:

Big hurricane set to hit the NY/NJ area on Monday or tuesday. Christie has already declared a state of emergency. It's been real, y'all.

If my bloated, waterlogged corpse ends up in your yard somehow, just attach a fulton to me and let the trade winds carry me to that big Mother Base in the sky.

A GiP viking funeral.

Now I know what I want done with my remains

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

you're cool in my book hct

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Deathy McDeath posted:

i cleaned up my yard and got my grill and poo poo inside today. Ran to the store for groceries and dogfood and shti was packed

people in new england grumble about the weather a lot but people seemed genuinely excited for the beginning of the dark days of milk and bread runs prior to storms

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
smdftb Apple, stupid loving 6+ bent from being in my god drat pocket. gotta wait til Tuesday for an appointment at their store an hour away to get it replaced. should have loving waited for the 6s+ with the harder aluminum body, now I'm stuck with a model that's going to probably bend every few loving months after I replace the last one.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i was tidying up my hotel room so I can bolt from JBLM as soon as I final out, and I realized I could just throw away tan shirts and green socks :unsmith:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
stay safe east coast gang

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I miss hurricane parties. :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Man I hope it doesn't hit. This isn't a good time.

holocaust bloopers posted:

stay safe east coast gang

You know, I think I like this better than the last shimatar I did. Can't stop staring at it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I think it's great and am also happy to bring back holocaust bloopers.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Man I got hurricane shutters for my house and I can't even use them because no fuxkin hurricane will hit my area. I wanna lock down my doom house and no one is giving me a reason

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Do it when your wife pulls in the driveway

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

I think it's great and am also happy to bring back holocaust bloopers.

I get confused by who was originally who these days. I just keep track of which namechanges are OG or not.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I honestly have no idea who anyone is except I remember that one guy having joe perry avatar before I think he was some reserve officer that everyone hated but he stuck around and no one cares anymore

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Deathy McDeath posted:

Remember to stock up on ice to keep your drinks/fridge/drinks cool. Also finding a place to park your car like the 2nd to highest part of a parking garage is a good idea if you're gonna get over a foot

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I'm a shim alt

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I honestly have no idea who anyone is except I remember that one guy having joe perry avatar before I think he was some reserve officer that everyone hated but he stuck around and no one cares anymore

Psydude

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Psydude is joe perry or you are

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
here is basically me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J65j2GNzw

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I miss seeing my dogge as someone's av :smith:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I can only keep track of about 5 of you fuckers.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'm a shim alt

je suis shim

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Lazy Reservist posted:

I miss seeing my dogge as someone's av :smith:

I'm sorry :saddowns:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm glad that I'm now far enough inland that hurricanes and their fallout are no longer much of a concern. :unsmith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim lives on in our hearts

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ElMaligno posted:

je suis shim

poo poo, I meant IDR. I'm an IDR alt.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Shim lives on in our hearts

I am Shimicus

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

poo poo, I meant IDR. I'm an IDR alt.

no I am

-A SOF Marine

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i'm gay

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Did we ever get a follow up from whoever it was that rolled in humble-bragging about nailing a twink?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

did you get the evil guy acquitted?

No, but I convinced the jury to give him a sentence about 3 times lower than what I expected.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Did we ever get a follow up from whoever it was that rolled in humble-bragging about nailing a twink?

Fidel? He thinks he hosed a twink after some drinks

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yeah that was Fidel. Probably getting bottomed out by a bear as we speak.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

He said he only pitches

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Poopdick changes a man

EBB
Feb 15, 2005