Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

AP posted:

Ok explain it, you get one chance at this, don't blow it.

Don't use a single three-letter acronym, preview your post before you post, then edit it to make it to make the words simpler. Try to imagine the person you are speaking to thinks you're going to be barmy and instead decide to impress him with how normal you can be by talking sensibly.

The gamergate poo poo I dunno about other then he is one of their favorites. I know him for the Sad Puppies thing which is a campaign to vote brigade the Hugo awards (the top scifi/fantasy award) to prevent any scifi that had women or gay characters from winning. Its kinda made the whole thing a joke now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Time to transfer my pledge over to another lovely game, 40K Eternal Darkness here I come.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009

Way ahead of you

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/cultsimulator

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
How is it possible that nobody thinks holding a convention for a game that doesn't exist is a good idea? Lets also talk about the cost of holding this convention.

- cost of renting out the venue
- catering
- event planning
- entertainment
- whatever the gently caress else the plan on renting for the event

lol...

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Oct 2, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Agrajag posted:

How is it possible that nobody thinks holding a convention for a game that doesn't exist is a good idea?

Lots of people think it's a bad idea, they just aren't allowed in the cult of croberts

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Onmi posted:

When your a Sci-Fi writer who's a fan of those books, you could do worse. Like Hubbard.

Ender is Literally Hitler, though.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Alchenar posted:

Do a promotion where people have to pick the exact date CIG folds and some of the winners get a complete Elite:Dangerous pack.

Definitely not empty-quoting this to say I like the way you think.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Most people here I think are too young to remember Usenet in the late 90's. Newsgroup discussion groups were almost kind of like the social media of the 90's. (In fact, Usenet pre-dates the web by over a decade.)

Derek Smart was a VERY prolific Usenet poster in the late 90's and was a MASTER flame baiter. He was responsible for epic massive flamewar threads in his time and was known for baiting just about anyone, even Usenet posters who were known to avoid flamewars.

Looking at everything that's transpired here, I feel that's pretty much exactly what Smart was doing here... baiting Chris Roberts to reply. It took four or five or whatever huge posts by him to do it, but he did it. And Roberts responded in the worst way possible (for Roberts) and the best way possible (for Smart). Intimidated, mentions Smart's name repeatedly, GamerGate, etc.

Roberts fell victim to the master. I don't think he knew Smart's Usenet history and therefore underestimated who he was dealing with.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Wafflz posted:

Lots of people think it's a bad idea, they just aren't allowed in the cult of croberts

The convention has to be a do or die breaking point for the masses with the stuff that gets shown. If none of the modules work, or god willing, crash horrible on stage while Chris is playing them, how can the true believers possible stay faithful? Its too late for Chris to cancel the event, its too late to get something working, what the hell is he going to show? More jpgs and design plans? Announce another side project?

Please dear god let there be a mole throughout the whole thing.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

lamentable dustman posted:

The gamergate poo poo I dunno about other then he is one of their favorites. I know him for the Sad Puppies thing which is a campaign to vote brigade the Hugo awards (the top scifi/fantasy award) to prevent any scifi that had women or gay characters from winning. Its kinda made the whole thing a joke now.

Okay no, I'm actually jumping in and stopping this one. That's not what Sad Puppies was about and that's definitely not what Rabid Puppies was about.

So the short of it is Sad puppies came about because sci-fi writers noticed that, wait for it, it didn't really matter what you wrote, if you weren't in the clique, you wouldn't get an award. The idea was never to win an award or to stop others from winning. It was to prove that the presumed most prestigious award in sci-fi writing didn't actually consider your quality, just your politics.

As of the last Hugo's, before it, there had been 5, "No Awards" that had ever been awarded in the existence of the awards. This number doubled in one night, because 5 of them had only puppies nominees, these people nominated were men, women, varying politics, doesn't matter what they believed they were nominated for their quality. Which, for the record, is something that had been done for years in awards circles. It was not, as people would have you believe, something unprecedented and designed to kick the women and the gays out of the community.

The Sad Puppies existed to prove that if push came to shove, it didn't matter how good you are, only your politics, at the end of the night, they were proven 100% correct. They would rather deny a wonderful female editor that was well respected an award, then have someone not in the clique win. They burned down their own club house and called it a victory.

Vox is for Rabid Puppies, while the Sad Puppies just wants to point out the inherent cliquishness and see it gone, Rabid Puppies sees the awards as beyond saving and just wants to burn it down. Vox has a lot of politics and policies I personally don't agree with. But do not misrepresent what it was actually about.

I actually get loving annoyed with this, because I do write SF and Fantasy, so I'm actually aware of the poo poo that goes on. And I get really loving angry when people who don't know poo poo flap their gums and run their mouths about poo poo they have no clue about.

so your one paragraph summation.

Vox is a SF author with some pretty wonky politics who hates the inherent cliquishness of the SF community and wants to burn it to the ground so something new can be built. He wants to Senator Armstrong it. I don't personally agree with him on a lot of things, including that, but it has nothing to do about sci-fi with gays or women.

EDIT: and just for clarification, I don't vote at the Hugo's and I don't support either campaign, partially because I'm very lazy and partially because I just don't tend to enjoy conflict with people. I do like to keep myself informed of things going on in the community though.

Onmi fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Oct 2, 2015

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Onmi posted:

Ladies and Gentlegoons I am pleased to report I have officially been accused of being Derek Smart. Where do I go to collect my badge?

alphabettitouretti posted:

Wow those comments are garbage. Rather than attempting to actually engage in a discussion they're either whining WALL OF TEXT DIDN'T READ or accusing him of being Derek Smart.

Even for Reddit the SC sub is a toilet.

somewhere Chris Roberts wakes up in a cold sweat...

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I want to be Dsmart when I grow up.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

That guy who did the Wreck of the Idris Fitzgerald did a cover of Hurt about Derek Smart back in July when we hard the Smart Room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuY6-UM8VI

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
is it an open bar at the "con"? (pun intended)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

BexGu posted:

The convention has to be a do or die breaking point for the masses with the stuff that gets shown. If none of the modules work, or god willing, crash horrible on stage while Chris is playing them, how can the true believers possible stay faithful? Its too late for Chris to cancel the event, its too late to get something working, what the hell is he going to show? More jpgs and design plans? Announce another side project?

Please dear god let there be a mole throughout the whole thing.

I don't even think CIG closing it doors could sway the true believers at this point. They'd just talk endlessly about trying to buy the source and assets and complete it themselves.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

BadLlama posted:

Time to transfer my pledge over to another lovely game, 40K Eternal Darkness here I come.

I mean, if there's a company I trust more than CIG to provide quality , it's definitely Games Workshop.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Legal

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Someone who can photoshop better than my sorry rear end please make this Smarter. Thanks.

sakeyake
Feb 1, 2004

Onmi posted:

The funny thing is these people thinking that just because you're trying to warn them, it's because you want the game to fail. Because there can't be any other reason for telling them to open their eyes and use their loving brains.

The whales have every reason to shut people up about the possibility of this game failing. They own ship packages that can be resold as long as there's a general belief that the game will actually be finished. They don't want you warning anybody.

sakeyake fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Oct 2, 2015

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I haven't been following this since after the first coming of Derek Smart, but glad to see he's still out there doing his thing.

The replies on the RSI "Chairman's Response" post are just too much.

My favorites are the "Lets get a class action lawsuit going! Sue Smart, Sue The Escapist!" posts, along with the ones that are starting to hedge a bit but blaming D.Smart for their sudden realization that this game will not see the light of day.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Tusen Takk posted:

Eve Online is pretty much the only good space sim and then you can't really pilot the ships since you're one dude piloting a ship that's 7km long

and that game is full of the worst best kind of nerds

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Onmi posted:

Okay no, I'm actually jumping in and stopping this one. That's not what Sad Puppies was about and that's definitely not what Rabid Puppies was about.

So the short of it is Sad puppies came about because sci-fi writers noticed that, wait for it, it didn't really matter what you wrote, if you weren't in the clique, you wouldn't get an award. The idea was never to win an award or to stop others from winning. It was to prove that the presumed most prestigious award in sci-fi writing didn't actually consider your quality, just your politics.

As of the last Hugo's, before it, there had been 5, "No Awards" that had ever been awarded in the existence of the awards. This number doubled in one night, because 5 of them had only puppies nominees, these people nominated were men, women, varying politics, doesn't matter what they believed they were nominated for their quality. Which, for the record, is something that had been done for years in awards circles. It was not, as people would have you believe, something unprecedented and designed to kick the women and the gays out of the community.

The Sad Puppies existed to prove that if push came to shove, it didn't matter how good you are, only your politics, at the end of the night, they were proven 100% correct. They would rather deny a wonderful female editor that was well respected an award, then have someone not in the clique win. They burned down their own club house and called it a victory.

Vox is for Rabid Puppies, while the Sad Puppies just wants to point out the inherent cliquishness and see it gone, Rabid Puppies sees the awards as beyond saving and just wants to burn it down. Vox has a lot of politics and policies I personally don't agree with. But do not misrepresent what it was actually about.

I actually get loving annoyed with this, because I do write SF and Fantasy, so I'm actually aware of the poo poo that goes on. And I get really loving angry when people who don't know poo poo flap their gums and run their mouths about poo poo they have no clue about.

so your one paragraph summation.

Vox is a SF author with some pretty wonky politics who hates the inherent cliquishness of the SF community and wants to burn it to the ground so something new can be built. He wants to Senator Armstrong it. I don't personally agree with him on a lot of things, including that, but it has nothing to do about sci-fi with gays or women.

EDIT: and just for clarification, I don't vote at the Hugo's and I don't support either campaign, partially because I'm very lazy and partially because I just don't tend to enjoy conflict with people. I do like to keep myself informed of things going on in the community though.

the teens choice awards of genre fiction is shaping up to be a monster

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
I am cautiously optimistic for today's RtV
http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity

What's going to happen?

-> Will Ben finally break down in Tears and confess his Scientology Membership?
-> Is Sandra Roberts finally able to control her facial emotions, or was she just a CGI Asset all the time, full of hatred for not overcoming the uncanny valley?
-> Will we see the only black guy at CIG Santa Monica to shut up the rumours for racism?
-> Will Gorf finally be able to claim the headcount of CIG Brother Henessy, with a live beheading?
-> Special Guest:

sorla78 fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Oct 2, 2015

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Okay, so in light of the marriage confirmation finally being official, I went back and rewatched Sandi's interview with Batgirl from March, in which she gives a summary of the history of their relationship, one which unnecessarily became a controversy due to Chris and Sandi's rules to employees about keeping it an absolute secret and because of their willingness to repeatedly tell lies by omission when talking about each other, their work histories together, etc... (DUMB!)

I'm including the summary of it below because it all seems just so ODD.

Sandi talks about her history with Chris

quote:

BATGIRL:
I wanna take us back and ask you a couple of questions. Like first and foremost, lets find out like How Did You Meet Chris? When did first start talking about like this type of endeavor he wanted to take on?

quote:

SANDI:
Ummm I first met Chris like in 2003? Im not sure if Ive told this story before. I was doing a Masters in Business in Marketing and uh, in Australia theres only a couple of studios to work for like Warner Brothers or Fox Studios and I was actually working at Fox Studios um, as a Directors Assistant. And also on the other side of the camera as, in smaller roles in acting.

And ummSo I said to my girlfriends at the dinner table because the Hollywood Producers Guide was really thick Does anybody know a company starting with A? And my girlfriend said, Yeah! I know this guy called Chris Roberts and he owns the company called Ascendent Pictures.

So it was around the corner from where we lived. And so I did my internship reading scripts, writing coverage, um, and uhhh, I didnt know anything about Chris, and to my shame, I didnt know anything about Wing Commander either.

So, but Chris used to come past the front desk and, like, mumble something. And Id be like, Whaat? and then hed just like, leave, and Id be like, Okay, thats kind of weird!' And, uh, hed like do that like every morning and Id be like, Ohh kay this guys kind of strange! And then (titters) I asked one of the other producers there, Well, well, whats his deal? He kind of doesnt speak very well. And uh, which is kind of ironic right, because he talks forever And quite eloquently. And uh, so they said, Well, you know, you should look him up. He is actually a video gaming whiz kid.

So I said, okay, maybe that explains it. So I looked up his past games and um, all of his stuff and I was like, Oh, thats really cool. And there happened to actually be an article, um, about Wing Commander that I read, that I printed it out, and so I knocked on his door and I said, Hey! Chris, I actually read up about you! So I gave him this thing, and ummm, uh, (smiles), so that was kind of interesting because then he got very embarrassed by that, and um, so uh, we kind of connected over that I used to actually play Doom, I think thats been mentioned a couple of times before, and so I had been playing a LOT of video games quite obsessively. Just, not his game.

And so we kind of remained friends, over talking about other things, besides film, we have common interest in film, and uh, when I came back to America in 2004, um, Chris and I had remained friends, I worked on some of his films, not on the acting side but on the, more on the producing side, and um, hed always talked about in the latter part, maybe (remembering) from about 2009? Onwards? Wed catch up? He was talking about Space Traders. Which is this you can be this Han Solo of the Universe, you could be a bounty hunter, or trader, or mercenary, and a pilot. Or a pilot- and I was like, That sounds- that just sounds really cool! Like he was just really describing it and I could like picture it.

And time went on where I guess he um was looking at doing it the traditional route. This was going on until about 2012? Not 2012, sorry- 2010? So about a year and a half? He went around in the traditional route and it was um going to happen. Um. But then they started wanting to take more of his- um, you know when you really get down to it they want to take creative control. And all sort of

And I said to Chris, Well really like, isnt Youre the IP. Its not if its not for you, they cant replace you with somebody else. So What youre getting is not enough. So he was like, First, anyways, I need to build a prototype. Um. To show Interest, if he wants to do like private investors.
Strangely at this point, the clip cuts out. Maybe Sandi said something she decided she didnt want in the interview?

quote:

So, I guess I kind of answered that question, didnt I?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Thirsty Dog posted:

Ender is Literally Hitler, though.

Nah, that's his brother. Ender is more like Reinhard Heydrich. :D
Also, I think Ender was supposed to feel sorry for his genocide, but with Card you never really know

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Onmi posted:

This number doubled in one night, because 5 of them had only puppies nominees, these people nominated were men, women, varying politics, doesn't matter what they believed they were nominated for their quality.
They were nominated for their quality. Kevin J Anderson got a nomination for the loving quality of his writing. :shepface:

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Agrajag posted:

How is it possible that nobody thinks holding a convention for a game that doesn't exist is a good idea? Lets also talk about the cost of holding this convention.

- cost of renting out the venue
- catering
- event planning
- entertainment
- whatever the gently caress else the plan on renting for the event

lol...

The announcement of Citizencon was definitely one of those warning signs of "this company is putting the cart before the horse"

I think it's probably a big moneymaker for them to get their biggest fans in a single room and sell whatever new thing they've come up and they might as well pass around a collection plate while they're onstage.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

sorla78 posted:

-> Will we see the only black guy at CIG Santa Monica to shut up the rumours for racism?

I bet 1 space dollar on this happening

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Onmi posted:

This number doubled in one night, because 5 of them had only puppies nominees, these people nominated were men, women, varying politics, doesn't matter what they believed they were nominated for their quality.

The fact that many of the nominees chosen strictly for their quality happened to be written or published by Vox Day himself is, of course, of no relevance whatsoever I suppose.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

sorla78 posted:

I am cautiously optimistic for today's RtV
http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity

What's going to happen?
I am genuinely more excited about this broadcast than almost anything CIG has ever put out.

quote:

-> Will Gorf finally be able to claim the headcount of CIG Brother Henessy, with a live beheading?
I actually like Thomas and don't want him to get fired- especially not for his inability to repress an eye-rolling instinct during a live broadcast! (Of course, I liked James, Wingman, Morlan, Alyssa, and many many others. So that may not bode well...)

When I saw his post about CIG on reddit yesterday, I actually felt really sympathetic for his plight. I genuinely believe that there are a lot of people that like working at CIG in spite of the chaos and toxicity that seem to surround Chris and Sandi. I suspect Thomas is one of them.

I'm hoping that his popular post about CIG yesterday bought him a lot of goodwill with Chris and Sandi. There are now officially a LOT of people in the fan base who love what he said, and firing him would REALLY give CIG a black eye at this point.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

G0RF posted:

Chris used to come past the front desk and, like, mumble something. And Id be like, Whaat? and then hed just like, leave, and Id be like, Okay, thats kind of weird!' And, uh, hed like do that like every morning and Id be like, Ohh kay this guys kind of strange!

Oh Sandi we all know how that feels. Except now when he mumbles something cretins spend thousands on JPEGs of spaceships.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Nah, I mean I love to laugh about the current fiasco just as much as any goon while egging Derek Smart on, but the writer of this article does not understand the context of the whole thing, otherwise he would not describe the WC series so underwhelmingly.

I'm in my 30ies now and back then, when I played Wing Commander and later Strike Commander on my first pc (a 386 and later a 486 and Strike Commander didn't really become "good" until you had at least a Pentium), these were incredibly impressive games. Wing Commander was one of the main reasons to be a pc gamer in the early 90ies and there were only few games which came close in popularity, like Indy and the Fate of Atlantis, the Monkey Island Saga or Ultima VII. If you weren't a teen or maybe in your twens back then, then you won't understand what this game did for the pc gaming crowd.

Thing is that the most rabid backers are now in the 30 and 40+ crowd and have probably played Wing Commander, Strike Commander and Privateer and this holy trinity is the reason why they believe in CR. It's the Lucas effect, just because someone did something awesome many years ago (and was influenced by a great team), does not mean he can do it again, this time as the god-king of the empire of man-children.

Tl, dr,: Wing Commander, Strike Commander and Privateer were incredible games back then and the thick haze of nostalgia clouds the mind of many.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Oct 2, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Tarranon posted:

the teens choice awards of genre fiction is shaping up to be a monster

See you can call it that but when you want to be an SF or Fantasy writer you get told over and over "The hugos are the most important thing, the most grand prize for you." So learning that, no, they aren't and no, it actually doesn't matter how good you are as a writer, it just matters how good a friend you are with everyone else. Kinda heartbreaking a little. I mean liberating because you realize "gently caress it, who cares what these people think?" But if you idolized that stuff growing up it can hurt if you made that your job.

I know a main problem people has is the clique tends to want to have its cake and eat it to. They want the Hugo's to be for them, so it's only for the participants of Worldcon, but they also still want it to be the most prestigious award in SF/F. Again, to me, it's liberating really, I never have to give a gently caress about these people because they proved to me that they don't care if I'm good or bad, only if I'm their friend. But I understand where the dislike is.

Like, this is from Brad Torgerson, who was apart of the 3rd Sad Puppies campaign (the one that just past, he both bowed out after it and refused to be nominated for the awards at the past campaign to prove that he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't interested in winning an award)

quote:

I would like this noted somewhere that a biased media hack or a vengeful troll cant blot it out: 2,500 people from science fictions so-called True Fandom throws women under the bus.

Toni and Sheila are the two most-voted editors in the history of their category. Nobody has ever gotten 1,200+ and 700+ Best Editor votes, respectively. Not for short form. Not for long form. Thats historic. A win for women! Right? Wait, no. Its not. True Fandom ruined it with NO AWARD. Yup. The tolerant and inclusive True Fandom. The people who want science fiction to be a safe place for women. Until True Fandom throws those women under the bus.

Mark it in your minds, friends. Remember it. Know the truth of it. The people who parade their inclusiveness and their tolerance, threw THE MOST-TANGIBLY-SUPPORTED EDITORS IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUGO AWARDS, under the bus. By 2,500 people. To make a point. Women who have given decades to the business, got thrown beneath the wheels because people wanted to be right more than they love this field.

Deserving women. Under the bus. By True Fandom. The defenders of Hugo awards purity. Paragons of tolerance. Brave defenders of diversity. They threw women. Under the bus. Wheels. Under. By Trufen.

They cheered when it happened. They CHEERED when Toni and Sheila went beneath the bus.

And, just for clarity, Worldcon calls themselves the True Fandom. This is not some derogatory term that people have come up with for this group of cliquish people.

Gabriel Pope posted:

The fact that many of the nominees chosen strictly for their quality happened to be written or published by Vox Day himself is, of course, of no relevance whatsoever I suppose.

Considering Vox's slate was for people to vote "No Award" because he WANTED to see the awards be reduced to being meaningless? Yes, it has no drat relevance. He was happy to see the awards go the way they did. They gave him everything he wanted.

Onmi fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Oct 2, 2015

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!

JonBolds posted:

Hows things in this thread going y'all?

I see you're enjoying the article we ran.

I'd push for a sit down and 'Okay if we got things wrong allow us to talk to people and move about asking questions' then just make sure you go out drinking with everyone, on the record.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Randarkman posted:

I find it's hilarious that people think 'realism' is of the utmost importance in a game about dogfighting in space, an idea that pretty much began with Star Wars as WWII in space. Yeah, realistic.

headbobbing is very realistic and important to my immersion

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
As badly as they have handled this from the beginning, I fully expect Sandi and the gang to put together a parade of minorities to showcase how "inclusive" their workplace truly is.

Maybe even Lesnick will proclaim he is 1/84th African American.

Malleovic
Sep 8, 2007

OMGGG you could've tripped and DIED

Furious Mittens posted:

Maybe even Lesnick will proclaim he is 1/84th African American.

So a sizable percentage of the workforce

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
If anyone should get fired, it is Fatnick.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Malleovic posted:

So a sizable percentage of the workforce

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.

Stockton to Malone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Dorner: I'll watch the sk-

Smart: I got this

• Locked thread