Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It's weird. Croberts apparently obsessed over every little detail and focuses on putting together fancy looking commercials and then he has his company fart out some flabby, pasty white middle manager drinking coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RescueFreak
Sep 8, 2013

At this point I think Chris is making the worlds most expensive visual novel.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Sh4 posted:

A stupid guy I know bought a bengal for around 3000$ and the cat is a loving retard, drinking toilet water and vomiting, chewing wires and destroying poo poo all the time. Funnily enough that guy also spent a few hundreds in star citizen and called me a stupid bitch for daring to say that the game looked like poo poo because apparently theres no antialiasing options in that game so they throw all the high res textures and cry engine poo poo they want it still looked like a jagged pool of vomit.

My first thought when I started reading this post was "Wow I don't remember them selling Bengals and if they did they sure would have charged more than 3000$ for them."

Then my brain processed the "Oh yea the actual breed of cat" part.

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Oct 3, 2015

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:golfclap:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I'm an rear end in a top hat from Boston with a low tolerance for tomfoolery and shenanigans.

What the gently caress are you doing here then?

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

WhyteRyce posted:

It's weird. Croberts apparently obsessed over every little detail and focuses on putting together fancy looking commercials and then he has his company fart out some flabby, pasty white middle manager drinking coffee
It's like a reflection of the promises versus the reality.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I'm an rear end in a top hat from Boston with a low tolerance for tomfoolery and shenanigans.

Um, good luck.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

What the gently caress are you doing here then?

This place is occupied by terrible people with awful senses of humor that hurt.
My people.
I'm home.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

BluestreakBTHR posted:

My people.
I'm home.

I will call your radio show

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Hi.
I'm Bluestreak.

I run an internet radio station (https://www.beyondthehorizonradio.com) that once was built for Star Citizen players, but then smartened right the gently caress up and diversified while leaving that shitfest behind.

Tomorrow's show will be our final, final goodbye to Star Citizen. Your friend and mine, Beer4TheBeerGod will be calling in so we can review everything that we knew was going on, and laugh over the atrocities in the Escapist comments.

hello

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BluestreakBTHR posted:

My people.
I'm home.

you

i like you so far

keep up the good posting

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

BluestreakBTHR posted:

My people.
I'm home.

Im calling your radio show. I will ask about stairs.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Hi.
I'm Bluestreak.

I run an internet radio station (https://www.beyondthehorizonradio.com) that once was built for Star Citizen players, but then smartened right the gently caress up and diversified while leaving that shitfest behind.

Tomorrow's show will be our final, final goodbye to Star Citizen. Your friend and mine, Beer4TheBeerGod will be calling in so we can review everything that we knew was going on, and laugh over the atrocities in the Escapist comments.

Hi, you should invite Dick Wulf onto your radio show too, just so we can get both sides of the story.

Maybe even one or two of the ex-cig employees

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tarranon posted:

between this, their Rome fetish, and her accidentally singing the nazi Germany national anthem, she is starting to come as less of a crypto-fascist and more of a fascist-fascist

Throwing this out there again - why is Space Rome making boring rear end 20th century American car commercials starring middle manager dad with a cold one?

It would be funny if they were going for a Starship Troopers kind of satire, but they really aren't, are they?

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Sappo569 posted:

Hi, you should invite Dick Wulf onto your radio show too, just so we can get both sides of the story.
But for gently caress's sake don't ask for a picture.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Sappo569 posted:

Maybe even one or two of the ex-cig employees

DickWulf doesn't like me. He thinks I'm an arrogant rear end in a top hat. He's not wrong.

I've had a few on in the past, just not recently. I reached out to a one J***** P*** not too long ago, we'll see if he's interested in calling in.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I am excited about this. Thanks for the heads up!

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Hi.
I'm Bluestreak.

Retool the show to something that mocks the state of lovely video game kickstarters with Star Citizen as the center piece IMO.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:eyepop:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Hi.
I'm Bluestreak.

Will there be a recording of this to listen to?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Hey man, I suck at html and css.
I've been meaning to retool the site, but just can't find the give a poo poo to do that right now.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Spaced God posted:

Will there be a recording of this to listen to?

The shows replay in their entirety at Noon and 10pm Eastern M-Friday.
I can't put them up for downloads, as we're licensed and have to follow certain rules.
I could put them up if I went and removed all the music. I may do that, depending on how tomorrow's show goes.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I've been meaning to retool the site, but just can't find the give a poo poo to do that right now.

It can get busy I know, life gets in the way. It was only a gentle bit of fun I like your site and look forward to hearing your show.
How does one listen on one's desktop IBM compatible computer?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

BluestreakBTHR posted:

DickWulf doesn't like me. He thinks I'm an arrogant rear end in a top hat. He's not wrong.

I've had a few on in the past, just not recently. I reached out to a one J***** P*** not too long ago, we'll see if he's interested in calling in.

What about :lesnick: then?

I would love to see (hear) someone actually throw hard questions at someone from CIG, not pre-scripted soft balls

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

BluestreakBTHR posted:

drat man, if beer says you chill, I'll do that shiz for free.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
So today we have Chris Robots on the show, Chris why are your ideas all poo poo and bullshit?

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

BluestreakBTHR posted:

My people.
I'm home.

I'll be out of town tomorrow but if there's a record of the show somewhere I'd like to tune in. BTHR always seemed like a pretty chill podcast.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

peter gabriel posted:

So today we have Chris Robots on the show, Chris why are your ideas all poo poo and bullshit?

BEEP BOOP BUY AN ENDEVOUR

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

peter gabriel posted:

It can get busy I know, life gets in the way. It was only a gentle bit of fun I like your site and look forward to hearing your show.
How does one listen on one's desktop IBM compatible computer?

Do you have an adapter for the .dell plugins? Otherwise the drivers won't flash.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sappo569 posted:

What about :lesnick: then?

I would love to see (hear) someone actually throw hard questions at someone from CIG, not pre-scripted soft balls

I had the Lesnick on the show once, I refused to ask softball questions, and still got soft, toddler poop consistency non-answers.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tarranon posted:

Do you have an adapter for the .dell plugins? Otherwise the drivers won't flash.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Incombibulator posted:

drat man, if beer says you chill, I'll do that shiz for free.

Please note there may be a fee to remove all the flopping dongs.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Literally Kermit posted:

BEEP BOOP BUY AN ENDEVOUR

@YES@

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tarranon posted:

No :(

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

This I like a lot

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think in the end, all the matters is how much money they have. They can always find more bodies to feed into the grinder, Amazon still gets people hired even though it's a dystopian hell hole from top to bottom, I mean, Christo Roberto, they got caught not bothering to turn on the AC in a warehouse and just getting ambulances on site to take away people who fell out from heat stroke.

If any audio leaks about Sandi not wanting to hire black women or her opinions on genital grooming, she's also set up perfect as a fall person. Oh, she insulated Roberts from all the bad that was going down, he had noooooooooooooooo idea. They can have a major mea culpa and then keep on keeping on.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I had the Lesnick on the show once, I refused to ask softball questions, and still got soft, toddler poop consistency non-answers.

If Beer was on the show at the same time, I'm sure he'd just grrgoons, then rage quit the call. Would be loving hilarious.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Wulfling posted:

If Beer was on the show at the same time, I'm sure he'd just grrgoons, then rage quit the call. Would be loving hilarious.

Actually I was on that show. Ben was actually pretty forthright with the answers he could give, but if there's one thing that's blatantly clear about CIG it's that all roads travel through Chris. To his bank account.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Iron Tusk posted:

I think in the end, all the matters is how much money they have. They can always find more bodies to feed into the grinder, Amazon still gets people hired even though it's a dystopian hell hole from top to bottom, I mean, Christo Roberto, they got caught not bothering to turn on the AC in a warehouse and just getting ambulances on site to take away people who fell out from heat stroke.

If any audio leaks about Sandi not wanting to hire black women or her opinions on genital grooming, she's also set up perfect as a fall person. Oh, she insulated Roberts from all the bad that was going down, he had noooooooooooooooo idea. They can have a major mea culpa and then keep on keeping on.

as long as they keep those prices low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
*Calls BenPhone*

• Locked thread