Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

tnimark posted:

NTRabbit must be loving that his favourite player, Jack Gunston, is building himself a nice reputation as a big game player.

Nothing will ever wash away the fact that he is a sooky Vic metro oval office who couldn't tough out life outside Melbourne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
I'm so sick of seeing the Hawks be good.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Can't kick 5-9, drop marks and make stupid judgement errors constantly either. Well done Hawthorn.

It was a good season for us considering we weren't really supposed to be in this Grand Final, but this is loving garbage. I'm not sure what would be worse, losing like this or losing a la Sydney by 1 point. Will revisit this at the end of the game (so in 5 minutes) and give results.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Oct 3, 2015

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

NTRabbit posted:

Nothing will ever wash away the fact that he is a sooky Vic metro oval office who couldn't tough out life outside Melbourne
:allears:

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
damnit eagles, you've let down the nation

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Also, gendered slur.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

This is going to be a painful 4th. Eagles had a stab at it, but the skill errors are punished immediately. What an awful trip home that will be, and we almost had a game.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

The Deadly Hume posted:

Also, gendered slur.

vic metro isnt gendered

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
I can't get too mad about a relatively inexperienced squad loving up their first gf.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Deadly Hume posted:

Also, gendered slur.

I'm curious how people choose which specific uses of words to get offended at, given the number of times (lots) that the same word is used in the AFL thread with no one caring.

ALSO

West Coast are bad and make bad decisions and stupid errors and I hate them.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

the rest of the eagles squad missed the cue to turn up after wellingham laid out three hawks in the first quarter

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gonna end up kicking the reverse score of hawthorn I bet

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
poo poo result for the game as a whole

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
Kennedy's kicked a goal in every match this year, looks like going through the GF goalless

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Rioli's gotta get the Norm Smith, right?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

probably

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
In the words of my 5 year old just now "The Hawthorns are just too good at playing footy".

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

OH MY GOD HILL YOU STUPID loving MORON

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
JESUS CHRIST

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Kill me now

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

THAT RIGHT THERE IS THIS GAME IN A loving NUTSHELL, gently caress YOU JOSH YOU DUMB GENTRIFIED loving SLUR

A baby ate my dingo
May 12, 2001
loving lol :negative:

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Clarko is such a smug oval office

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

SmokinDan
Oct 24, 2010
HahahHahahaha that was the worst.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Jesus gently caress hill you moron

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Holy poo poo that smother.

Eagles fan friend "I bet it would've gone wide anyways"

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Dat kicking accuracy

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Congrats to The Deadly Hume and realbez and any other Hawks fans in here I've forgotten about. You seem like good dudes. gently caress literally every other Hawthorn supporter and also most of the team.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Definitely into junk time if Stratton's getting shots at goal.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Can't wait to see what A-grade players from the other sides nominate the Hawks as their preferred destination in the next month :allears:

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Lol at calling getting Lake and Frawley "recruitment"

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Just cracked myself a delicious pear cider and thats still a manlier crack then the Eagles have served up today.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Literaly going to spend the next 7 minutes of game time posting about this loving cider. Man its drat good, unlike those useless west coast wankers.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Nutsngum posted:

Literaly going to spend the next 7 minutes of game time posting about this loving cider. Man its drat good, unlike those useless west coast wankers.
West Coast Eagles are more like West Coast Coolers

A baby ate my dingo
May 12, 2001

Nutsngum posted:

Just cracked myself a delicious pear cider and thats still a manlier crack then the Eagles have served up today.
You could've said "passion pop" instead of cider and this post would still work.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Shouldn't you be hating on Hawthorn considering they're about to win a 3rd straight premiership?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I'm drowning my sorrow in PBR and chilli dogs

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
turn $10 into $50 by cashing out my frawley bet now or go hog wild and stay in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I'm drinking blonde beers I bought from Aldi at $32 a slab becuase I am an both affluent and masculine.

• Locked thread