Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
E: quote is not edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Some of the feral freo fans already chirping on social media.

Doesn't take long for someone to put them in their place.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It takes a lot for me to follow WCE but not wanting to see piss and poo when I get a coffee works wonders for my heart.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
To be honest I had no idea WCE were in the final, I've been saying I wanted the crows to win all day.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Hawthorn wags got a bit of the minger in em

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

chaos rhames posted:

To be honest I had no idea WCE were in the final, I've been saying I wanted the crows to win all day.
To be fair West Coast didn't know either.

Box Hill Strangler
Jun 27, 2007

Frozen peas are on special at Woolies! Bargain!
a good day

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Honestly if they hoover up all the free talent again its trade ban time.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

On to Australia vs England!

Close the thread. We're done here. (Offseason thread?)

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
Gas thread ban op

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

Diet Crack posted:

On to Australia vs England!

Close the thread. We're done here. (Offseason thread?)
I think we'll be going back to the main season thread.

hiddenmovement posted:

Honestly if they hoover up all the free talent again its trade ban time.
The only FA we've picked up is Frawley. Everyone else was picked up through trades. We're just using the system as designed.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
horrible result, but I can't say I'm disappointed in the season. been a revelation.

Next year with eric mackenzie in the backline and Gov hovering all over the ground, plus lewis jetta running laps around everyone else, I've got high hopes. Shame they couldn't take the most of the opportunity today, really gotta have a good preseason and hopefully simmo uses Port as an example against the players getting complacent.

well done eagles. gently caress the hawks, hope they don't make the finals next year

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
The West Coast Feebles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
We now resume our normal programming.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703031&pagenumber=370#lastpost

• Locked thread