Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Kashuno posted:

So taking a play from Lumpen's playbook:

~~**~~Kashunote with reasoning summaries~~**~~

[*]Biaga - Very weak and weird responses to being pushed d1, strange interactions with CC. Fake voted me
[/list]

That was newbie terribleness, my vote stands. ##vote Kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
As one player to another outside the game, I am sorry I took so long to respond Kash. I have decided that lurking in this game is a bad idea. With that said I will try and respond more often or check at least twice a day instead of once. Sorry for the delay, I can see that to be active here I should be posting more.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Corazon feels townie for me, he seems to be making a conscious effort to analyse people's posts and find scum. Feels a lot like he was once he got the hang of Mafia later on in the Mad Max game I was running so I'm leaning town for now and I don't get why Kashuno's so fixed on him.

I think you've got it backwards. I'm the one offering opinions on other players in this game, while CC is posting about me over and over again.

SSV are you scum?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Biaga posted:

As one player to another outside the game, I am sorry I took so long to respond Kash. I have decided that lurking in this game is a bad idea. With that said I will try and respond more often or check at least twice a day instead of once. Sorry for the delay, I can see that to be active here I should be posting more.
thank you

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Biaga posted:

Looks like Nth is running into some stiff competition for the most useless post award :v:

Speaking of which, where did he run off to? He seemed to be participating a decent amount D1 but he seems to have clammed up lately. I'm starting to wonder about Green Intern for similar reasons, but his last post says he'd be busy today so who knows.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Podima posted:

:psyduck: why are you all spending so much time on setup spec and trying to dissect the two NKs :psyduck:

Give us some reads! Out of all of you only Kumba has a vote, and it's a quickdraw vote on SSV - though it's for the same thing I'm calling out, so I can dig it.

Is it bad to think about who may be killing us and why it probably isn't a townie? Serious question.

Kashuno posted:

Notoriously Neutral
  • Nth Doctor - Lot of words that say very little.

You're absolutely right. I've only committed a vote to you, once on D1. Never anything today. I want to remedy that this evening.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Oh hey

Gabriel Pope posted:

Speaking of which, where did he run off to? He seemed to be participating a decent amount D1 but he seems to have clammed up lately. I'm starting to wonder about Green Intern for similar reasons, but his last post says he'd be busy today so who knows.

Yeah, I was fighting off a migraine all morning and had a dinner party this evening. Now that the wife and kid are down for the count I can finally talk lynching.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Plus it is the weekend, people tend to post a bit lighter on the weekends.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

I think you've got it backwards. I'm the one offering opinions on other players in this game, while CC is posting about me over and over again.

SSV are you scum?

No. Are you?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Gabriel Pope posted:

Looks like Nth is running into some stiff competition for the most useless post award :v:

Hi. Yes, I was busy all day today. Tomorrow will have posts from me, as substantial as I can make them.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Biaga posted:

(also, hahahaha totally called the Serial Killer!)

When the hell did you call a serial killer?

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Let's talk about Corazon
CC, I think you've done a lot of work on Kashuno, and especially on D1, some stuff I obviously agreed with.

Kash looks super scummy for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which being the hammer post.

Kashuno posted:

Not to mention, if I were scum ending d1 early only hurts me. I put a big target on myself to get lynched today, when I could've just let herm's acerbic attitude lynch him instead.

The only other thing I saw you lightly say a couple of times was you would lynch Biaga:

Colonel Corazon posted:

Oh yeah, biaga, I really wanna hear from you. As far as I'm concerned you're still another good target for my vote. I'm surprised you're not jumping on the chance to post a more on D2 because you got lucky as hell considering how it started off.

You said you wanted to look at people who voted for Herm. What do you think of them?

Hell, I started today with a portfolio on Kash nearly ready to go.

Here's the thing, though, today Kash seems to be a bit more reformed. He did a point by point response to Pod, and put us all in little boxes for his own reads:

Kashuno posted:

So taking a play from Lumpen's playbook:

~~**~~Kashunote with reasoning summaries~~**~~

Trustworthy Town
  • TMM - playing normal town play, nothing really sticks out here
  • Podima - Lots of effortposting with actual alignment calls, content requests, and analysis. Genuine reactions.
  • Kumba - Pushing to generate content, making calls with votes.
  • Gabriel Pope - Lots and lots of content analysis with prodding people to respond to his accusations and summaries. Willing to engage
Notoriously Neutral
  • SSV - Little content d1(par the course for SSV) and continued into d2(not so par), with no real serious alignment reads.
  • Nth Doctor - Lot of words that say very little.
  • Green Intern - Idk man I can't get a read on this one.
Seriously Scum
  • Colonel Corazon - Do I really need to go over this one again?
  • Biaga - Very weak and weird responses to being pushed d1, strange interactions with CC. Fake voted me

This is useful content contribution. You did a similar thing yesterday.

I'm wondering, though, why you haven't contributed more today against anyone but Kash? Is your scumlist still just this?

Because that's a little too laser focused for me.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Since no doubt prodding Colonel Corazon's alignment list will get reflected back at me:
People I get deep scummy vibes from:
Kashuno - mainly for d1 posting, and the full-knowledge hammer on Hermetic with hours to go. Moving toward the vague scum list based on putting all of your reads out there.
SirSamVimes - I mentioned this earlier

People I get vague scummy vibes from:
Colonel Corazon - Way focused on just Kash, big walls of text reiterating Kash cases
Green Intern - Lurking so hard I literally forgot about them until they just posted.

People I get vague town vibes from:
Biaga - Scared newbie who hosed up early on and needs post more to get on the gooder list.
Gabriel Pope - Started the Biaga mess. I like the SK theorizing, but this may be hangover setup spec notions I had yesterday.
TMMadman - Mostly my notes say you're asking for commitment from folks. You thought Kashuno's vote on Biaga on D1 was garbage and I like that.

People I get deep town vibes from:
Kumbamontu - Is your RL name Town Townington?
Podima - I like the prods for content. Content helps town, Podima helps content.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Kashuno (3): Colonel Corazon, Podima, Biaga
SirSamVimes (2): Kumbamontu, TMMadman
Colonel Corazon (1): Kashuno

Not Voting (4): Gabriel Pope, Green Intern, Nth Doctor, SirSamVimes

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 05th, 2015 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Regarding the N1 kills:

Deadbeat - Really only came out against Herm and then got axed. Can’t say if someone in particular benefited from that. He basically hadn’t done anything.

Someone Awful - Didn’t end the day voting for anyone but had posted about other players:

Someone Awful! posted:

I'll take a messy d1 over a low-effort/boring d1 any day.

Would vote: hermetic (for reasons stated earlier), ssv (lurking and lazy me-too voting), maybe gabriel pope but I feel better about him now.

TMMadman posted:

Oh I agree. I was actually going to write: This has been a pretty messy D1, but we should get good information regardless of who we lynch. However, I didn't want to sound like I didn't care about who we lynch because I want to lynch scum.

I don't like this post at all, it seems like a completely overstated and unnecessary clarification to reassure us that you're totally town for sure bros :shrug:

TMMadman posted:

Fair enough, but I think you're jumping at ghosts.

Someone Awful! posted:

Possibly! Like I wouldn't vote you for it it just seemed idk, over the top

more "i'm gonna look at that dude again" then "holy crap hang that dude asap"

SA had a brief exchange with TMM but didn’t seem to put off by TMM. I haven't gotten scum vibes at all from TMM. SA said he would vote for Herm (Town), SSV or Gabriel (though he didn’t feel too strong on Gabriel anymore). SA didn’t make a strong case against either, so I’m not sure if that was enough for either to target him but it could have made SA a nightkill target. SA had previously voted for Gabriel, so possibly motivation there. Additionally, SSV and Gabriel ended up voting for Herm.

When I reread Gabriel, though, he’s posting a lot and adding to the discussion. I feel like he had a good reason for voting for Herm anyways, so I have a hard time holding that against him. But with regards to SA, they did have an exchange after SA voted for Gabriel:

Gabriel Pope posted:

Some super-hedged posts from Someone Awful, getting a really weird vibe here. He really, really wants to make a case on kumba but doesn't really have anything to build it on, so he calls it a gut feel. Nothing wrong with calling your gut, but I'm :raise: at how much he preemptively tries to defend and distance himself from his "gut" posts.

Also kind of curious why this comes up at all. What makes you peg him as a power role? I'm just honestly curious about your reasoning here, it doesn't seem to be particularly scummy but it comes out of left field.

Gabriel’s response really doesn’t hit me as too scummy either. He doesn’t vote back against SA and focuses on Herm. But between Gabriel and SSV, killing SA makes more sense for Gabriel. It still kinda feels weak to me though.

SSV hasn’t been posting a whole lot. He doesn't feel blatantly scummy to me and I feel like he had a good reason to vote Herm too. SSV never really brought up SA except to say he was townie (after SA was dead) so there’s really not much to go off there.

I feel pretty neutral on SSV but would feel better if he posted more. If SSV doesn't post more and just kinda sneaks through D2 I'm going to be a little more worried. With Gabriel, I’m kinda getting scummy vibes because of his response to my second effortpost:

Gabriel Pope posted:

I explicitly said exactly the opposite of that, so no.

Yes, I think Kash is scummy. No, I don't think you're seriously scumhunting. Your megapost is a mix of pointing out the obvious (I think literally everybody is suspicious of his D1 hammer) and rehashing your terrible D1 arguments that are still terrible:

You keep quoting Kumba starting to back off Biaga as evidence of Kash's vote being "opportunistic." An opportunistic vote would be taking advantage of other people doing the groundwork and putting votes and pressure on someone.

I’ll agree that I’ve been focused on Kash, it’s because I think he’s the most obvious scum. The reason I’m put off by Gabriel’s vote is that it seems disingenuous. Reads more like a defense of Kash and trying to put heat back on me. This is all fine and dandy but I don’t like that he defines what opportunistic is as though he’s the only one who can be right about it. The first votes for biaga came in and Kash jumped in and it seemed flimsy and weird. That’s my opinion. I wasn’t the only one who saw Kash’s vote as opportunistic and had similar reasons for suspecting Kash. Gabriel makes a lot of other really good posts, so I’m not feeling as strongly about voting him as Kash, but I a little wary now. I kinda go back and forth on Gabriel.

Gonna reread Kumba and Green, since they also voted for Herm. Really been thinking Kumba was town so I’ll see how I feel after thinking more about it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That is a real big post to say effectively nothing

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Also, in retrospect, I still cannot loving believe the tracker died so easily. Like I've never seen a town with a good role fold up like that. It's really hard to make much of a case on anyone for voting on Herm since he just made it so easy to :smith:

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Kashuno posted:

That is a real big post to say effectively nothing

So like all of your posting? :boom:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Corazon posted:

So like all of your posting? :boom:

My posts have actual content and reads though? That post is a huge "I don't have reads on anyone except the guy everyone thinks is scum, even though we're almost through d2"

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Kashuno posted:

My posts have actual content and reads though? That post is a huge "I don't have reads on anyone except the guy everyone thinks is scum, even though we're almost through d2"

How bout this:

SSV: neutral but probably scum if he doesn't post more
Gabriel: back and forth between scummy/neutral, not confident on this dude but would vote for him to avoid a lynch

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Do you think we can be friends one day Kash

:mitt:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Colonel, nothing I say to you extends beyond this game you scumbo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Corazon posted:

How bout this:

SSV: neutral but probably scum if he doesn't post more
Gabriel: back and forth between scummy/neutral, not confident on this dude but would vote for him to avoid a lynch

Who's scum

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Green Intern posted:

When the hell did you call a serial killer?

Biaga posted:

3. If they are both scum, either they are playing a really well hashed out game of blaming each other in an attempt to split the vote, or they are both not townies (ie one is a Psychopath)?

I am not sure about question 3 (is it likely that there is that role in a game this size) but either way I am torn.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Got any good content to add?

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Colonel, nothing I say to you extends beyond this game you scumbo

Likewise, scumlord. :glomp:

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Got any good content to add?

Why, should I continue to state that I think you are scum? Yes, I have other suspicions but you continue to prove to be a petty, defensive, bloodthirsty, and overall scummy player.

I will keep my vote as it is now, I am pretty happy with my decision.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Biaga posted:

Why, should I continue to state that I think you are scum? Yes, I have other suspicions but you continue to prove to be a petty, defensive, bloodthirsty, and overall scummy player.

I will keep my vote as it is now, I am pretty happy with my decision.

You should state your opinions and reads to give players more content to work through in the case you are NKd. Unless you're sure that's not the case, in which case keep on keeping on.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
To elaborate; in the likely case I am lynched today, I am going to flip town. By offering no content to this game other than the repeated statement that you think I'm scum, you will have contributed a net zero to ongoing scum hunting efforts. In addition, should you continue to live into d3, you look much more suspicious for not offering reads of the game and instead simply drumming a bandwagon lynch.

If you're town, your attitude is not conducive to adding anything useful to help. If you die tonight, all your suspicions you're not throwing out now are moot.

If you're scum, refusing to provide actual reads paints a big target on you that you can be sure people will pounce upon tomorrow.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I've thought about it for a couple minutes and nope, I can't imagine a town player withholding their reads for any good reason. You keep doing this deflection thing that makes it clear you're not playing Mafia.

##vote biaga, and I urge others to do the same in hopes that, if nothing else, the pressure will force Biaga to actually interact with the thread and play the game.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nth Doctor posted:

Is it bad to think about who may be killing us and why it probably isn't a townie? Serious question.

Just got home but I'll toss out a quick answer to this - after only one night town generally doesn't have enough details to make any useful judgment calls, outside of lucky n1 actions. Setup spec also runs the risk of outing town power roles, which is the worst thing that town can do early on (especially when we already lost two :smith:). In a perfect world, scum would have to just choose their NKs blindly - anything that gives them more information to better target NKs is dangerous. As the game goes on and people get more night actions, that may change if they find out information that can help the town with a decisive lynch - but we're still only in d2.

Remember, as long as the game is still going, that means there's still scum out there - and if there's scum out there, we have to find and hang them or we lose. That's what it comes down to.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Podima posted:

Just got home but I'll toss out a quick answer to this - after only one night town generally doesn't have enough details to make any useful judgment calls, outside of lucky n1 actions. Setup spec also runs the risk of outing town power roles, which is the worst thing that town can do early on (especially when we already lost two three :smith:). In a perfect world, scum would have to just choose their NKs blindly - anything that gives them more information to better target NKs is dangerous. As the game goes on and people get more night actions, that may change if they find out information that can help the town with a decisive lynch - but we're still only in d2.

Remember, as long as the game is still going, that means there's still scum out there - and if there's scum out there, we have to find and hang them or we lose. That's what it comes down to.

Thanks for this info. It makes a lot of sense. I won't setup spec anymore than I already have. Also, fixed ^^^

And Biaga, FFS, please talk about folks other than Kash. I think Kash is scummy as gently caress, but there is at least one other killer out there. Let's think about that.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Probably Town
Podima - Posting fairly frequently, doing casing on multiple players. I haven't seen anything that makes me raise an eyebrow.

Kumbamontu - Likewise for Kumba.

Neutral/Undecided
Nth Doctor - I just don't have a strong feeling either way from your posts.

Gabriel Pope - People have said that he hasn't been making alignment calls, but he wasn't the only one being a bit soft about it (Someone Awful was hedgy too, but he was town, so as a behavioral thing this game, it's kind of null to me somehwhat). He was the vote on Hermetic just before the early hammering debacle.

TMMadman - Pushing Vimes, which I can't fault him for. Voted for Kashuno after Kash voted for Hermetic the first time, and then removed that after Hermetic started posting more due to prodding. Held that Biaga was getting ganged up on for defensive newbie town play. Do you still think feel this is the case?

Colonel Corazon - Alright, I'm mixed in my opinion here. You pushed Hermetic at the same time as Kashuno in your [/rl]first big rambly post, and then voted Kashuno. Backed off on that once Hermetic started to break down. I reread [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744083&userid=172410#post451019276]this post of yours, and put out this weak assertion that Gabriel Pope would have been smart to kill Someone Awful, and then you back off on it. Immediately after giving Vimes a pass, you get back on Gabriel Pope for supposedly defending Kash while quoting him as saying that he thinks Kashuno is scummy. It reads like muddying the waters to me. I don't like it.

Kinda Scummy
Biaga - Sorry man, but as far as making cases goes, you're kind of trying to stick something on the current Big Target. I feels to me like you're trying to fall in with the crowd to avoid getting more scrutiny on you, since people were starting to press you harder for content. Your last few case posts haven't really been very deep, and have pretty much settled on pushing the same bits that everyone else is jumping on Kashuno for, for the most part. I think it's safe to say that we're all suspicious of Kashuno in some part.

SirSamVimes - Posting is really light on content D1. He brought up the whole setup spec discussion, which has been a minor distraction/annoyance throughout D2. Seriously light posting on D1, which comes down to [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?
threadid=3744083&userid=139018#post450990638] "I'm getting ~vibes~
from Kashuno."[/url]

Kashuno - Other people have made the case better than I can. The hammer on D1 was real suspicious, and you have a lot of posts with terse replies when you'd already criticized others for doing the same.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Formatting, why.

Reposting my sections for Colonel Corazon and Vimes:

Neutral/Undecided
Colonel Corazon - Alright, I'm mixed in my opinion here. You pushed Hermetic at the same time as Kashuno in your first big rambly post, and then voted Kashuno. Backed off on that once Hermetic started to break down. I reread this post of yours, and put out this weak assertion that Gabriel Pope would have been smart to kill Someone Awful, and then you back off on it. Immediately after giving Vimes a pass, you get back on Gabriel Pope for supposedly defending Kash while quoting him as saying that he thinks Kashuno is scummy. It reads like muddying the waters to me. I don't like it.

Kinda Scummy
SirSamVimes - Posting is really light on content D1. He brought up the whole setup spec discussion, which has been a minor distraction/annoyance throughout D2. Seriously light posting on D1, which comes down to "I'm getting ~vibes~ from Kashuno."

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Between football yesterday and yardwork today I've been neglecting this. I may have been wrong about Biaga as his content today has been scummy and I'd vote him but I like where it is right now on SSV.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:frogsiren:REMINDER: Deadline is 4PM EST! :frogsiren:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh and also if someone could actually case me using any of my d2 content I'd appreciate it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
As much as I was set on Kash at the start of d2 for his early hammer and point-blank dismissal of any objections people brought up about it, he's spent a lot of time digging at people that are ALSO acting scummy today. That being said, I just spent some time rereading the thread, and SSV caught my eye for a number of reasons.

Opportunistic/Contentless Votes

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote Biaga

I'm not going to copy all the quotes over but SSV hopped right onto Biaga immediately and stuck there for him "advocating a no-lynch" which in the light of day was pretty clearly newbie uncertainty on who to start looking over first. Biaga never actually said no-lynch!

SirSamVimes posted:

Oh I forgot to do this. ##vote hermetic

SirSamVimes posted:

His post put him at the top of my limited-at-the-time scumlist, so I voted him. Now I've got someone I'm more suspicious of so the vote has moved.

He then moved over to Hermetic following what looked like a bandwagon forming with very little reasoning other than "he's more suspicious!" (Which he justified in the exact same way when called on it during d2.)

Low-Content Posting

SirSamVimes posted:

yo kash why did you hammer with seven hours

SirSamVimes posted:

Although this isn't quite true. It is possible to have a multi-use vig, and claiming it would be making yourself a NK target.

I'm still leaning SK though.

SirSamVimes posted:

Hey gabe gabe why did you come in and drop some drive-by shade without making any alignment call or vote?

Still also squinting at Kashuno for that early hammer. His posts still seem towny, but that hammer was very anti-town so I'm not sure what to make of it.

SirSamVimes posted:

A scummy post doesn't mean I think a person is overal scummy. Town players can gently caress up and make scummy posts.

SirSamVimes posted:

Above the line. :toot:

His early d2 posting once modkill/replacement was threatened was all about throwing shade at various easy-target people without building cases, bad setup spec, and clearly pushing to get himself above the modkill line. Once he got there that night, he vanished from the thread without actually putting a vote down. Yes, I get Australia time, but he then wandered off to post in TWO OTHER MAFIA GAMES without returning to this one over the next 24 hours. Since then, all his posts in the thread have been terrible low content contributions that do nothing to advance the town cause. (He's still the only one below the mod+votefinder line, notably.)

:siren:NK Target Connection:siren:
I'm linking these because the context is important. When I was looking over who the two NK targets engaged with, Tommunist/DBD didn't raise any red flags but SA! was another story entirely. Bear in mind that SA called out all lurkers on d1 as well.
SA! calls out SSV for his opportunistic Biaga vote

SA! fingers SSV as potential lurky scum

SA! continues putting heat on SSV for his pivot to Hermetic

SA! poked at a few different people on d1, but he ultimately threw a lot of shade on SSV and then wound up dead. This, combined with SSV's immediate leap to trying to open up multiple NK possibilities at the start of d2, looks really suspicious.

As bad as Biaga's lack of posting is, I still think that SSV has raised more red flags than he has right now with fewer posts in this thread. ##vote ssv

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

To elaborate; in the likely case I am lynched today, I am going to flip town. By offering no content to this game other than the repeated statement that you think I'm scum, you will have contributed a net zero to ongoing scum hunting efforts. In addition, should you continue to live into d3, you look much more suspicious for not offering reads of the game and instead simply drumming a bandwagon lynch.

If you're town, your attitude is not conducive to adding anything useful to help. If you die tonight, all your suspicions you're not throwing out now are moot.

If you're scum, refusing to provide actual reads paints a big target on you that you can be sure people will pounce upon tomorrow.

This is also a good post, as much as I hate the "I am going to flip town" argument - Kash, you know that's a bad one to make.

Biaga, don't just make a case on one person - there are presumably multiple scum left out there, since we haven't found a single drat one yet. Right now, I have reads on Kash, SSV, and you. I also had a read on Herm, but I'll own that even though he flipped town - I think everyone agrees at this point that he was acting really badly on d1 and threw everyone off. Bad town play.

At this point even with my strong (imo) SSV read I would still vote any of the people I've made cases on thus far, though posts like this are putting Kash further down the list. Nobody else explicitly pings me as scummy yet, though I need to reread CC in specific and the thread in general. This weekend has been crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

:frogsiren:REMINDER: Deadline is 4PM EST! :frogsiren:

Thanks for the reminder! I should be around at deadline - I'll be on the road for a work trip, though I'm a passenger and should be able to phone post as needed.

Also, I'm around for the rest of the night - I'll try to do some rereading of Kash's d2 as per his request, but is there anyone else people suggest I look at?

• Locked thread